1. Saroukhani D, Omidi K, Norouzi R, Zali H, Sayehmiri K, Forozeshfard M. [The quality of life in cancer patients in Iran: A systematic review by using meta-analysis]. Koomesh. 2016;18(1):1-12.
2. Farahani B, Safavi M, Salehi S. [Evaluating the effect of instructing patient care on knowledge, attitude and performance of the attentives of cancer patients under chemotherapy referring to the university hospitals of Tehran University of Medical Sciences]. J Med Sci. 2004;14(2):99-103.
3. Montazeri A, Sajadian A, Ebrahimi M, Haghighat S, Harirchi I. Factors predicting the use of complementary and alternative therapies among cancer patients in Iran. Eur J Cancer Care (Engl). 2007;16(2):144-9. DOI: 10.1111/j.1365-2354.2006.00722.x PMID: 17371423 [DOI
4. Gurung S, Pandey RA. Perception of Side Effects of Chemotherapy among Cancer Patients in BP Koirala Memorial Cancer Hospital Bharatpur, Nepal. J Coll Med Sci. 2016;11(4):14-9.
5. Spichiger E, Rieder E, Muller-Frohlich C, Kesselring A. Fatigue in patients undergoing chemotherapy, their self-care and the role of health professionals: a qualitative study. Eur J Oncol Nurs. 2012;16(2):165-71. DOI: 10.1016/j.ejon.2011.05.002 PMID: 21624847 [DOI
6. Williams SA, Schreier AM. The role of education in managing fatigue, anxiety, and sleep disorders in women undergoing chemotherapy for breast cancer. Appl Nurs Res. 2005;18(3):138-47. DOI: 10.1016/j.apnr.2004.08.005 PMID: 16106331
7. Williams SA, Schreier AM. The effect of education in managing side effects in women receiving chemotherapy for treatment of breast cancer. Oncol Nurs Forum. 2004;31(1):E16-23. DOI: 10.1188/04.ONF.E16-E23 PMID: 14722602
8. Dodd MJ, Cho MH, Miaskowski C, Painter PL, Paul SM, Cooper BA, et al. A randomized controlled trial of home-based exercise for cancer-related fatigue in women during and after chemotherapy with or without radiation therapy. Cancer Nurs. 2010;33(4):245-57. DOI: 10.1097/NCC.0b013e3181ddc58c PMID: 20467301
9. Moosavi S, Asri M. [Educational requirements of patients with cancer during chemotherapy and radiotherapy for their self-care]. J Babol Univ Med Sci. 2003;5(1):17-20.
10. Taghdisi M, Abdi N, Shahsavari S, Khazaeipool M. [Performance assessment of Baznef model in health promotion of patients with cancer]. Iran J Nurs. 2011;24(69):52-61.
11. Karbaschi K. [The Effect of Self-Care Program based on Orem’s Theory on quality of Life of Cancer Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy in Military Personnel]. Mil Care Sci. 2015;2(2):69-77.
12. Fee-Schroeder K, Howell L, Kokal J, Bjornsen S, Christensen S, Hathaway J, et al. Empowering individuals to self-manage chemotherapy side effects. Clin J Oncol Nurs. 2013;17(4):369-71. DOI: 10.1188/13.CJON.369-371 PMID: 23899974
13. Tian J, Jia LN, Cheng ZC. Relationships between patient knowledge and the severity of side effects, daily nutrient intake, psychological status, and performance status in lung cancer patients. Curr Oncol. 2015;22(4):e254-8. DOI: 10.3747/co.22.2366 PMID: 26300675
14. Baghaei R, Sharifi M, Mohammadpour Y, Sheykhi N. [Evaluation of the effects of educational package on controlling the complications of chemotherapeutic agents on symptom scales of quality of life in patients with breast cancer undergoing chemotherapy]. J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac. 2013;11(9):0-.
15. Matvienko O, Lewis DS, Schafer E. A college nutrition science course as an intervention to prevent weight gain in female college freshmen. J Nutr Educ. 2001;33(2):95-101. PMID: 12031189
16. Edwards D, Anstey S, Kelly D, Hopkinson J. An innovation in curriculum content and delivery of cancer education within undergraduate nurse training in the UK. What impact does this have on the knowledge, attitudes and confidence in delivering cancer care? Eur J Oncol Nurs. 2016;21:8-16. DOI: 10.1016/j.ejon.2015.12.003 PMID: 26952673
17. Taghizadeh Kermani A, Hosseini S, Salek R, Pourali L. [Improving Knowledge and Attitude of Nurses Working in Chemotherapy Wards through a Short Educational Course: A Successful Experience in Mashhad]. Future Med Educ J. 2015;5(4):10-3.