1. Wells SJ, Merritt LM, Briggs HE. Bias, racism and evidence-based practice: The case for more focused development of the child welfare evidence base. Child Youth Serv Rev. 2009;31(11):1160-71.
2. Ebrahimian A, Mahmoudi H. [Evaluating the knowledge of intensive care unit nursing staffs]. J Crit Care Nurs. 2009;2(1):41-6.
3. Mosavi A. [Fundamental and principles of management in nursing]. 2nd ed. Tehran: Khosravi; 2005.
4. Sackett D, Straus S, Richardson W, Rosenberg W, Haynes R. Evidence-Based Medicine. How to practice and Teach EBM. 2nd ed. New York: Churchill Livingston; 2000.
5. Kermanshahi S, Parvinian AM. [Barriers to implementation of evidence-based care: viewpoints of nursing staff]. Iranian J Med Educ. 2012;12(2):84-92.
6. Corder S. Teaching Evidence-Based Practice: Application of the Ace Star Model in an Undergraduate Nursing Curriculum 2011 [updated 2017; cited 2011 Apr 25]. Available from: http://www.acestar.uthscsa.edu/institute/su07.
7. Dehghani H, Heidari F, Karimian Kakolaki Z, Salimi T. [Critical Care Nurses’ knowledge, attitude and practice in Yazd University of Medical Sciences’ Teaching Hospitals on Evidence-Based Nursing]. Commun Health J. 2014;8(2):30-7.
8. Shahidi Far S, Emami Zeydi A, Taghipour B, Sharif Nia H, Soleimani MA, Hassan Zadeh Kiabi F, et al. Evaluation of critical care nurses’ knowledge of evidence-based guidelines for prevention of ventilator-associated pneumonia. Mil Caring Sci. 2015;2(1):14-23.
9. Aghahoseini S. [Nurses ‘knowledge and attitude in evidence-based nursing in kashan university of medical sciences’ teaching hospitals]. Tabriz Nurs Midwifery J. 2011;6(2):45-54.
10. Thiel L, Ghosh Y. Determining registered nurses' readiness for evidence-based practice. Worldviews Evid Based Nurs. 2008;5(4):182-92. DOI: 10.1111/j.1741-6787.2008.00137.x PMID: 19076919 [DOI
11. Esfandiary Mogadam A, Kashi Najafali V. [A effect information technology on the information literacy studying at Hamedan]. J Inf Syst Serv. 2011;1(1):25-38.
12. Jalalinia F. [Investigate the quantitative and qualitative outcomes of evidence-based education in nursing students]. Tehran: Baghiyat Allah University of Medical Sciences; 2012.
13. Taheri H, Mirmohammad Sadeghi M, Adibi I, Ashourioun V, Sadeghizadeh A, Adibi P. [The effect of an evidence based medicine workshop on undergraduate medical students’ skills in applying EBM]. Iranian J Med Educ. 2006;6(2):71-8.
14. Salehi Z, Mokhtari Nouri J, Khademolhoseyni S, Ebadi A. [Effect of education of evidence-based nursing guidelines on the nurses' knowledge in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit]. Iran J Pediatr Nurs. 2015;1(2):20-8.
15. Park M. Implementation of evidence based nursing education into nursing management clinical practicum: Outcome evaluation and diffusion strategies. J Kor Acad Nurs Admin. 2013;19(1):39-47.
16. Nohee E, Abdolahyar A, Fasehi Harandi T. [Evaluation determine staff nursing after evidence base nuresing education kerman Hospital univercity]. JMED. 2014;11:35-41.