1. Nasehi A. Prevalence of mental disorder 2013 [cited 2013 May 07]. Available from: http://www.medcare.behdasht.gov.ir/index.aspx?Sited=312&pageid=35122&newsview=6254. [Article
2. Sarason I, Sarason B. Abnormal psychology. New York: Prentice-Hall Press; 2005.
3. Sadock B, Sadock V. Concise textbook of clinical psychiatry. New York: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2008.
4. RosenHan D, Seligman M. Abnormal psychology. . New York: W. W. Norton & Company; 2000.
5. Piquette D, Reeves S, LeBlanc VR. Stressful intensive care unit medical crises: How individual responses impact on team performance. Crit Care Med. 2009;37:1251-5. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19242320 [PubMed
6. Khaghanizade M, Siratinir M, Abdi F, Kaviani H. [Assessing of mental health level of employed nurses in educational hospitals affiliated to Tehran medical science university0. J Fundament Menta Health. 2006;8:141-8.
7. Davis M. Test your EQ: Find out how emotionally intelligent you really are. New York: Weekly; 2005.
8. Rash JA, Prkachin KM. Cardiac vagal reactivity during relived sadness is predicted by affect intensity and emotional intelligence. Biol Psychol. 2013;92:106-13. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23182876 [PubMed
9. Bar-On R, Parker J. The handbook of emotional intelligence: Theory, development, assessment, and application at home, school, and in the workplace. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass; 2000.
10. Mohammadamini Z, Narimani M, Taravosha B, Nasser Sobhi G. [Relation between emotional intelligence with self-efficacy and mental health and comparison in honor and ordinary student]. Knowledge Res Psychol. 2008;35:107-22.
11. Denson T, Capper M, Friesemegan O. Self-control training decreases aggression response provocation aggressive individual. . J Res Personal. 2011;45:252-4.
12. Oskouei F. Number of nurses in Iran 2012 Jun 8 2012. Available from: http://www.dn.Behdasht.gov.ir/index.aspx?siteid=329&pageid=41399. [Article
13. Dehshiri Q. [Norms of Bar-on emotional intelligence test on student in Tehran University]. Tehran: Tabatabaei Univ; 2003.
14. Shams Abadi R. [Norms and study of factorial structure of Bar-on emotional intelligence questioner in high school student in Mashhad]. Tehran: Tehran Institute of psychiatry; 2004.
15. Kafi M, Bolhari J, Peiravi H. [Study of relation of educational progression and mental health of University student]. Think Behav. 1993;3:59-66.
16. Haghighati J, Attari Y, Sina Rahimi A, Soleimani Nia L. [Relation of tenacity and its components with mental health of undergraduate male student of Ahvaz University]. J Edu Sci Psychol. 2000;6:1-18.
17. Hoseini R. Study of prevalence of mental disorder in adolescent between 15-25 in rural zone of Taleghan in Tehran. Tehran: Iran Med Sci Univ; 1996.
18. Khodayarifard M, Sadeghi K, Abedini Y. [Cognitive-behavior family therapy combined with chiropractic in treatment of psychosomatic disorder]. Res Psychol Health. 2007;1:5-15.
19. Yaghoubi N, Nasr M, Shahmohammadi D. [Epidemiological study of mental disorder in urban and rural zone of some\\\'e sara]. Think Beh. 1996;1:55-6.
20. Zaheri Abdevand F. [Study of relation occupational satisfaction and psychosomatic disorder]. Edu Sci. 2006;48:26-8.
21. Henningsen P, Zipfel S, Herzog W. Management of functional somatic syndromes. Lancet. 2007;369:946-55. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17368156 [PubMed