1. Greaves J, Porter K, Hodges’s T, Willard M. Emergency care a textbook for paramedics. 2nd ed. Saunders Elsevier C: Edinburgh; 2006.
2. Brussels B. University tecatholique de louvain centre for research on the epidemiology of disasters 2012. Available from: http://www.cred.be.
3. Kahn C, Schultz C, Miller K, Anderson C. Does START Triage Work? An Outcomes Assessment After a Disaster. Ann Emerge Med. 2009;54(3):424-30. DOI: 10.1016/j.annemergmed.2008.12.035 [DOI
4. Vafaei A. Hospital disaster planning dissertation. Tehran: Tehran: Shahid Beheshti Medical University; 2010; 2010.
5. Hajian A, Daneshvar S, Foroughi Zad F, Bidar N, editors. Nurse role in the crisis disaster with Massive casualties. Third international congress of health and Disaster Management in Disaster; 2006.
6. Djalali A, Khankeh H, Öhlén G, Castrén M, Kurland L. Facilitators and obstacles in pre-hospital medical response to earthquakes: a qualitative study. Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine. 2011;19(1):30. DOI: 10.1186/1757-7241-19-30 [DOI
7. Veenema T. Disaster nursing and emergency preparedness. 2nd ed. United States: Elsevier Science; 2008.
8. Zare M. [Triage in the emergency department. triage to a manchester band method]. 1st ed. Tehran: Teymorzadeh; 2009.
9. Örtenwall P. Emergency criteria--walking a tightrope. Trauma teams should be registered and analyzes for better pre-hospital triage. Läkartidningen. 2012;109(4):145.
10. Parenti N, Manfredi R, Bacchi Reggiani ML, Sangiorgi D, Lenzi T. Reliability and validity of an Italian four-level emergency triage system. Emergency Medicine Journal. 2010;27(7):495-8. DOI: 10.1136/emj.2008.070193 [DOI
11. Sasser S, Varghese M, Kellerman A. Pre hospital trauma care systems. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2005.
12. Báez AA, Sztajnkrycer MD, Smester P, Giraldez E, Vargas LE. Effectiveness of a simple internet-based disaster triage educational tool directed toward latin-american EMS providers. Prehospital Emergency Care. 2009;9(2):227-30. DOI: 10.1080/10903120590924555 [DOI
13. Manojlovich M. Promoting nurses' self‐efficacy: a leadership strategy to improve practice. J Nurs Adm. 2005;35(5):271-8.
14. Bandura A. Self-efficacy mechanism in human agency. American Psychologist. 1982;37(2):122-47. DOI: 10.1037/0003-066x.37.2.122 [DOI
15. Fatemi S, editor Disaster reduction and management in natural disasters. Nationwide Conference promotion strategies for crisis management in unexpected accidents; 2006.
16. Ghanbari V. [Effectiveness of preparedness plan on preparedness of nurses 's for responding to probable disaster at razi psychiatric hospital.]: University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation; 2009.
17. Brannigan L, Witwer S, Rudel P, Young A. Simulation education in mass-casualty incident preparedness. Clinical Simulation in Nursing. 2006;2(2):e69-e74. DOI: 10.1016/j.ecns.2009.05.027 [DOI
18. Secretariat of the council for education in medical basic sciences, P.H.a.p.G.: Deputy Ministry For Education; 2010. Available from: http://mbs.behdasht.gov.ir/index.aspx?siteid=176&pageid=28016.
19. Installation instructions hospital triage system in the emergency department ministry of health and medical education spring 2011. Available from: http://medcare.behdasht.gov.ir/uploads/312.
20. Khodabakhshi M. [Emergency nurses performance on triage in teaching hospitals of the Iran university of medical sciences]. Tehran: Iran University of Medical Sciences; 2008.
21. Taheri N, Kohan S, Forough Ameri G, Haghdoost A. The Survey of knowledge and performance of nurses in hospitals affiliated to Kerman university of medical sciences about triage. Kerman: Kerman University of Medical Sciences; 2007.
22. Natural disasters home page on the internet 2009. Available from: http://www.articlesbase.com/languagesarticles/Natural-disasters-1440825.html.
23. Magnussen L, Ishida D, Itano J. The impact of the use of inquiry-based learning as a teaching methodology on the development of critical thinking. J Nurs Educ. 2000;39(8):360-4.
24. Considine J, Botti M, Thomas S. Do knowledge and experience have specific roles in triage decision‐making? Acad Emerg Med 2007;14(8):722-6.
25. Kang S. The effects of using an advance organizer on students' learning in a computer simulation environment. J Educ Technol System. 1996;25(1):57-65.
26. Mesrabadi J, Fathiazar A. [The effectiveness of the presentation,individual and group building concept mapping as an instructional strategy]. J Educ Navary. 2006;4(3):11-31.
27. Moadab Bahrami F, editor Analyzing challenges and problems from the perspective of nurses in the hospital triage. The third international congress on health and disaster management; 2006; Tehran, Iran.
28. Mirhaghi A, Roudbari M. [A survey of emergency department nurses on hospital triage]. Iran J Critic Care Nurs. 2010;3(4):165–70.
29. Brohani F. [The relation between self-efficacy aginst disaster with demographic characteristic in nurses]. J Health Promot Manage. 2010;1(1):73-4.
30. Lim J, Downie J, Nathan P. Nursing students' self-efficacy in providing transcultural care. Nurs Educ Today. 2004;24(6):428-34.
31. Sedaghat S, Aghababaeian H, Taheri N, Sadeghi Moghaddam A, Maniey M, Araghi Ahvazi L. Study on the level of knowledge and performance of North Khuzestan medical emergency 115 personnel on pre-hospital triage. J Critic Care Nurs. 2012;5(2):103-8.
32. Chen K, Chen C, Wang T. The role tabletop exercise using START in improving triage ability in disaster medical assistance team. Ann Disaster Med. 2003;1(2):78-84.
33. Risavi BL, Salen PN, Heller MB, Arcona S. A two-hour intervention using START improves prehospital triage of mass casualty incidents. Prehosp Emerg Care. 2001;5(2):197-9. PMID: 11339732 [PubMed
34. Khaledi S, Moridi G, Shafieian M, Gharibi F. [The effect of a combination of lecture and participatory on the stable learning of nursing students]. 2010;20(4):76-80.
35. Chang S, Kwon E, Kwon Y, Kwon H. The effects of simulation training for new graduate critical care nurses on knowledge, self-efficacy, and performance ability of emergency situations at intensive care unit. Korea J Adult Nurs. 2010;22(4):375-83.
36. Zareban E, Hydarnia A, Rakhshan F, Jabbari H, Abdul Ghani M. [Investigate the effect of AIDS education program on knowledge, attitude and sailors Chabahar Port]. Tabeb Shargh. 2006;8(1):29-36.
37. Mohammadi B, Valizadh S, Dizzies L. [The effect of education on knowledge, attitude and practice of nursing and midwifery teacher Tabriz university of medical science in the of critical teaching behaviors]. Iran J Med Educ. 2004;2(10):10-1.
38. Angvrany P, Keshavarz A, Sadrzadeh Y, Rahimi A. [Effect of nutrition education booklets about breakfast on the knowledge of students in fourth grade six girls Tehran area]. Med J. 2007;65(2):49-53.