1. Institute WRAMCB. Military Preventive Medicine: Mobilization And Deployment. USA: Borden Institute USA Army Publication; 2004.
2. Rahmani R, Sh M, Zareei Zavaraki E, Abbaspour A, Maleki H. Military medicine's role in the armed forces and the need to develop specialized education programs in Iran military medicine. J Mil Med. 2012;13(4):247-52.
3. Mohammadimehr M, Dana A. Competencies needed for general practitioners to develop military medicine courses. J Adv Med Educ. 2016;1(2):36-42.
4. Izadi M, Shahyad S, LotfiAzar A, Saadat SH, Hosseini-Zijoud S-M, Hosseini-Zijoud S-M. Descriptive Evaluation of Military Medicine Journals in Iran and the World. J Mil Med. 2016;18(3):280-9.
5. Hosseini S, Zarei E, Abhari A. Psychological effects of long term army naval missions on their families a qualitative study. J Mil Med. 2012;14(2):113-21.
6. Jahanbakhsh Z, Nezami Asl A. Quality assessment of abstracts appearing in the first and second Aerospace and Submarine Medicine Congress. Ebn-e-Sina. 2013;15(3):27-34.
7. Bahrami F, Semnanian S, Khoshbaten A. Assessing the presented articles in the 10th to 17th Iranian Physiology and Pharmacology Congress. Physiol Pharmacol. 2007;11(2):82-90.
8. MahbobehSadat H. Quality Assessment of Abstracts of the Xth Congress of the Middle East Society for Organ Transplantation: Does It Need Improvement? Nephro-Urol Monthly. 2009;1(1, Summer):61-4.
9. van der Steen LP, Hage JJ, Kon M, Mazzola R. Reliability of a structured method of selecting abstracts for a plastic surgical scientific meeting. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2003;111(7):2215-22. [DOI:10.1097/01.PRS.0000061092.88629.82
] [PMID: 12794462
10. Von Hardenberg J, Worst TS, Weiß C, Michel MS. 884 How can the quality of congresses be improved? Results from an analysis of the annual congress of the German Society of Urology. Eur Urol Suppl. 2014;13(1):e884. [DOI:10.1016/S1569-9056(14)60870-8
11. Timmer A, Sutherland LR, Hilsden RJ. Development and evaluation of a quality score for abstracts. BMC Med Res Methodol. 2003;3:2. PMID: 12581457 [DOI:10.1186/1471-2288-3-2
12. Asgari A. One congress, multiple suggestions. Prelude to the 2st aerospace and submarine medicine congress. J sci Mil Med Univ. 2012:103-6.
13. Abstract proceeding of the 7th congress on internal diseases. AJA University Of Medical Sciences. 2006.
14. Abstract proceeding of the The 41st ICMM world congress of military medicine (Indonesia). 2015, 17-22 May.
15. Fereshtehnejad SM, Baradaran HR, Moradi Lakeh M. Validity and reliability of a checklist for critical appraisal of the original research abstracts by student peer reviewers in medical student research congresses. Q J Sabzevar Univ Med Sci. 2014;20(5):611-22.
16. Tabatabaee S, Fazalzadeh O. Assessing the principle of scientific writing in published articles in Shiraz university of medical sciences, Iran. Iranian J Epidemiol. 2009;5(2):28-34.
17. Aghili A, Aminipour M, Ahmadieh M, Beiki O. Evaluation of Iranian medical journals by analysing citations to articles published between. Hakim Res J. 2007;10(1):36-42.
18. Gohari MR, Salehi M, Vahabi N, Bazrafshan A. Analysis of medical sciences articles structure quality during 2002-2008. J Payavard Salamat. 2012;6(1):79-88.