1. Karimi Noghondar M, Tavakoli N, Borhani F, Mohsenpour M. Ethical sensitivity: A comparison between the nursing students and nurses of Azad University. Iranian J Med Ethics Hist Med. 2016;8(5):69-76.
2. Imanifar N, Seyedin AV, Afshar L, Sharifzadeh G. Comparison effect of teaching ethical principles using narrative ethics and lecture on the morl sensitivity of nurses. Med Ethics J. 2015;9(31):95-125.
3. Baghaei R, Zareh H, Aminolshareh S, Moradi Y. The ethical sensitivity of nurses in decision making in Ayatollah Taleghani Hospital, 1391. J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac. 2014;11(11):900-6.
4. Ranjbaran M, Vakilian K, Tajik R, Almasi-Hashiani A. Nursing’s code of ethics: a survey of respecting the code among nursing students. Iranian J Med Ethics Hist Med. 2014;6(6):45-55.
5. Mahdaviseresht R, Atashzadeh-Shoorideh F, Borhani F. Correlation between moral sensitivity and moral courage in nurses of selected hospitals affiliated to Tabriz University of Medical Sciences in 2014. Iranian J Med Ethics Hist Med. 2015;8(3):27-39.
6. Izadi A, Imani H, Noughabi F, Hajizadeh N, Naghizadeh F. Moral sensitivity of critical care nurses in clinical decision making and its correlation with their caring behavior in teaching hospitals of Bandar Abbas in 2012. Iranian J Med Ethics Hist Med. 2013;6(2):43-56.
7. Borhani F, Alhani F, Mohammadi I, Abbaszadeh A. Professional nursing ethics: it's development and challenges. Iranian J Med Ethics Hist Med. 2009;2(3):27-38.
8. Hassanpoor M, Hosseini M, Fallahi Khoshknab M, Abbaszadeh A. Evaluation of the impact of teaching nursing ethics on nurses' decision making in Kerman social welfare hospitals in 1389. Iranian J Med Ethics Hist Med. 2011;4(5):58-64.
9. Baykara ZG, Demir SG, Yaman S. The effect of ethics training on students recognizing ethical violations and developing moral sensitivity. Nurs Ethics. 2015;22(6):661-75. DOI: 10.1177/0969733014542673 PMID: 25096245 [DOI
10. Borhani F, Alhani F, Mohammadi E, Abbaszadeh A. Professional Ethical Competence in nursing: the role of nursing instructors. Iranian J Med Ethics Hist Med. 2010;3.
11. Bijani M, Moradi H, Karami G. Studying the concept and place of motivation in adult education programs. Work Commun. 2011;132(1):100-18.
12. Borhani F, Abaszadeh A, Sabzevari S, Dehestani M. The Effect Of Workshop And Fallow-up On Ethical Sensitivity Of Nurses. Med Ethics Q. 2012;6(21):24-31.
13. Abbaszadeh A, Borhani F, Nematollahi L. The comparison of the level of moral sensitivity in nursing students and nursing staffs in Kerman in 2010. Med Ethics J. 2016;4(12):39-54.
14. Ebadi M, Mousavi S, Sharififar S. Converting a Nursing Student to Ethical Nurse with an Educational Shortcut called Critical Review of Film. 9th Martyr Motahhari Educational Festival; Tehran: Iran2016. p. 73-81.
15. Sadrollahi A, Khalili Z. A survey of professional moral sensitivity and associated factors among the nurses in west Golestan province of Iran. Iranian J Med Ethics Hist Med. 2015;8(3):50-61.
16. Kirilmaz H, Akbolat M, Kahraman G. A Research about the Ethical Sensitivity of Healthcare Professionals. Int J Health Sci. 2015;3(3). DOI: 10.15640/ijhs.v3n3a7 [DOI
17. Masoumi M, Ganjoo T, Tazesh A. Necessity of teaching ethics in developing the sensitivity of professional ethics for nursing students. Iranian J Med Ethics Hist Med. 2012;5(3):71-92.
18. Lutzen K, Blom T, Ewalds-Kvist B, Winch S. Moral stress, moral climate and moral sensitivity among psychiatric professionals. Nurs Ethics. 2010;17(2):213-24. DOI: 10.1177/0969733009351951 PMID: 20185445 [DOI
19. Ertug N, Aktas D, Faydali A, Yalçin O. Ethical sensitivity and related factors of nurses working in the hospital settings. Acta Bioethica. 2014;20(2):265-70. DOI: 10.4067/s1726-569x2014000200014 [DOI
20. Borhani F, Abbas Zadeh A, Mohsenpoor M. Understanding Nursing Students From Occupational Ethics Sensitivity Barriers: A Case Study. Med Ethics Q. 2011;5(15):83-104.