1. Baghaee r. The dentistry students level of knowledge and their attitude about principles of cardiopulmonary resuscitatio (CPR). J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac. 2015;12(10):883-9.
2. Safdari R, Charkhsaz N, Montaseri MA, Montaseri N. Survey the effect of CPR simulation training software on the satisfaction of operating room and medical emergency students in Tehran University of Medical Sciences. J Nurs Educ. 2017;5(6):1-10.
3. Abdi A, Aliyari S, Pishgooie A, Seyyed Mazhari M, Nazari SMR. New Aspects in Basic Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation According to the 2015 guideline. Mil Caring Sci. 2016;3(1):56-67. DOI: 10.18869/acadpub.mcs.3.1.56 [DOI
4. Mahdavi Vasou Kolaee A, Gouran Orimi F, Bahou Toroudi T, Ghasemi Hamedani F, Habibi Saravi R, Arab R, et al. Knowledge and attitudes of non- medical staff of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences on first aid and Basic CPR in 1390. Jorar. 2013;4(4):0-.
5. Kavosi A, Memarian R, Vanaki Z. Effect of continuing education competency-based program for emergency nurses on rate CPR successful. Q J Nurs Manage. 2015;4(2):19-28.
6. Salehi S, Zonoori S, Tabarsi B, Ghanbarian H, Nasiri M. The effect of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Education Through Compound Method on Knowledge and Performance of Entourages of Patients With Cardiovascular Diseases. J Nurs Educ. 2016;5(3):10-6.
7. Hashemy S, Valiei S, Ariaie Nejhad MK, Ariaenezhad B. Effect of training cardiopulmonary cerebral resuscitation management on nurses’ knowledge. J Cardiovasc Nurs. 2014;3(1):42-9.
8. Alijanpour E, Amri-maleh P, Khafri S, Razzaghi F. Assessment of different cardio-pulmonary resuscitation teaching approach on quality of education in medical student, Babol 2011. Med J Mashhad Univ Med Sci. 2014;56(6):376-82.
9. Hasselqvist-Ax I, Riva G, Herlitz J, Rosenqvist M, Hollenberg J, Nordberg P, et al. Early cardiopulmonary resuscitation in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest. N Engl J Med. 2015;372(24):2307-15. DOI: 10.1056/NEJMoa1405796 PMID: 26061835 [DOI
10. Khatami M, Ziaie A, Aghamiri S, Ardalan A, Ahmadnejad E. Assessment of First Aid Training among Student Volunteers of Iranian Red Crescent Society, 2007. Iranian J Epidemiol. 2010;6(1):10-7.
11. Sipsma K, Stubbs BA, Plorde M. Training rates and willingness to perform CPR in King County, Washington: a community survey. Resuscitation. 2011;82(5):564-7. DOI: 10.1016/j.resuscitation.2010.12.007 PMID: 21257253 [DOI
12. Son JW, Ryoo HW, Moon S, Kim JY, Ahn JY, Park JB, et al. Association between public cardiopulmonary resuscitation education and the willingness to perform bystander cardiopulmonary resuscitation: a metropolitan citywide survey. Clin Exp Emerg Med. 2017;4(2):80-7. DOI: 10.15441/ceem.16.160 PMID: 28717777 [DOI
13. Azarpoor Z, Masoompour A, Rohani C, Jambarsang S. The effect of cardiopulmonary resuscitation training on Basic Life Support Knowledge and Performanceamong primary school students. J Nurs Educ. 2015;4(3):1-10.
14. Davari F, Khanjari S, Assemi S, Haghani H. Basic Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Training and Its’ Effect on Knowledge And Skill Level of High School Students. Iranian J Nurs. 2004;17(39):57-63.
15. Nouraei A, Mirhashemi S, Hashemzade M, Khoshmohabbat H, Moharramzad Y. Scientific knowledge of forces of an operational military group during a maneuver about self- and nonself aid. J Mil Med. 2009;10(4):273-6.
16. Poori Rahim A, Shahriari S. Crisis Management and the Role of Armed Forces in Conflict of Natural Disasters. Second International Conference on Integrated Management of Crisis in Natural Disasters; Tehran, Iran2006. p. 18.
17. Izadi H. Pathology of the current military service from the perspective of security, culture, and society [cited 2017]. Available from: http://phr.jrl.police.ir/content.php?pagename=show
18. Daneshmandi M, Asgari A, Tadrisi SD, Ebadi A, Mokhtari Nori J. Study of the effect of self-aid and buddy-aid education using lecture and multimedia software package on the performance level of military personnel. Iranian J Crit Care Nurs. 2011;4(3):121-6.
19. Abdi A. The effect of conceptual framework and lecture on CPR skills learning in AJA nursing students in 2016 [MS.c thesis]. Tehran: AJA University of Medical Sciences; 2016.
20. Shahbazi A, Ghorbanzadeh A, Golvardi Yazdi M, Azad M, Sharifi A. Comparing the Effect of Lecture and Rescue Training Methods with the War Maneuvers on the Public Aid Preparedness in the Personnel of the Navy's Military Barracks. J Mil Med. 2016;17(4): 291-7.
21. Opiyo N, Were F, Govedi F, Fegan G, Wasunna A, English M. Effect of newborn resuscitation training on health worker practices in Pumwani Hospital, Kenya. PLoS One. 2008;3(2):e1599. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0001599 PMID: 18270586 [DOI
22. Rehberg R, Diaz L, Middlemas D. Classroom versus computer-based CPR training: a comparison of the effectiveness of two instructional methods. Athlet Train Educ J. 2009;4(3):98-103.
23. Hoseinpor R. Logistics Role and Position in Crisis Management. Third International Conference on Integrated Management of Crisis Management in Incontinent Accidents; Tehran, Iran2007. p. 21.