1. Driessen E, van Tartwijk J, van der Vleuten C, Wass V. Portfolios in medical education: why do they meet with mixed success? A systematic review. Med Educ. 2007;41(12):1224-33. DOI: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2007.02944.x PMID: 18045373 [DOI
2. Hekmatpou D. Effect of portfolio based evaluation on accuracy of clinical evaluation of nursing students during internship in Arak University of Medical Sciences, Iran. Strides Dev Med Educ. 2013;10(1):60-9.
3. Khaw C, Raw L, Tonkin A, Kildea H. Evaluation of student-prepared portfolio of guidelines in undergraduate clinical skills using a mixed methods study. Int J Med Educ. 2012;3:183-9. DOI: 10.5116/ijme.5052.e985 [DOI
4. Lettus MK, Moessner PH, Dooley L. The clinical portfolio as an assessment tool. Nurs Adm Q. 2001;25(2):74-9. PMID: 18188898 [PubMed
5. Dent J, Harden R. A practical guide for medical teacher. 4th ed: Medical CD Center, Elsevier; 2013.
6. Lambdin DV, Walker VL. Planning for classroom portfolio assessment. Arithm Teacher. 1994;41(6):318-25.
7. Appl DJ. Clarifying the Preschool Assessment Process: Traditional Practices and Alternative Approaches. Early Childhood Educ J. 1999;27(4):219-25. DOI: 10.1023/B:ECEJ.0000003358.78284.fa [DOI
8. Latifi M, Shaban M, Nikbakht A, Mehran A, Parsa Yekta Z. Comparison of the effect of clinical evaluation by two methods: Portfolio and popular, on satisfaction of nurse students. Iranian J Nurs Res. 2011;6(21):15-28.
9. Ahmadi A, Aliannejad MR. The effect of e-portfolio on learning of emergency medical students in pharmacology courses. Educ Strat Med Sci. 2017;10(1):15-22.
10. Roshangar F, Lotfi M, Abdollahzadeh F, Davoodi A. The effect of using logbook on nursing students' learning. Iranian J Med Educ. 2010;10(1):64-70.
11. Sanagoo A. Portfolio: tools to critical thinking skills development, promote learning and clinical evaluation. HMED. 2011;4(2):30-6.
12. Kariman N, Heydari T. The effect of Portfolio’s evaluation on learning and satisfaction of midwifery students. Arak Med Univ J. 2010;12(4):81-8.
13. Assadi S, Latifi S, Sheini-Jaberi P. Effects of clinical education and evaluation with portfolio method on nursing students' satisfaction: a clinical trial. J Clin Nurs Midwifery. 2014;3.
14. Axton K. The role of portfolios in student motivation. Visio. 2012;42:23-42.
15. Buckley S, Coleman J, Khan K. Best evidence on the educational effects of undergraduate portfolios. Clin Teach. 2010;7(3):187-91. DOI: 10.1111/j.1743-498X.2010.00364.x PMID: 21134181 [DOI
16. Valizadeh S, Rahmani A, Davoodi A, Aminiaee N. Comparison of the effect of clinical education and assessment using portfolio and blended methods on cognitive learning of nursing students in clinical settings. Iranian J Med Educ. 2011;11(3):245-53.
17. Brown JO. Know Thyself: The Impact of Portfolio Development on Adult Learning. Adult Educ Q. 2016;52(3):228-45. DOI: 10.1177/0741713602052003005 [DOI
18. Zaraii Zavaraki E, Rezaei E. The impact of using e-portfolio on attitude, motivation and academic achievement of students in Khajeh Nasirddin Toosi university's e- Learning Center. Q Educ Meas. 2016;2(5):1-36.