1. Jahanbakhsh M, Tavakoli N, Hadadpour A. [Designing Disaster Victim'Medical Record a Step Toward Crisis Management]. Health Inform Manag J. 2011;7(4):400-09.
2. Pourvakhshoori N, Norouzi K, Ahmadi F, Hosseini M, Khankeh H. [Nursing in disasters A review of existing models]. Interl Emergency Nurs J. 2017;31:58-63.
3. Ebadi M, Shrifi far S. [Utilization of jennings model in crisis management strategies in the military nursing]. J Nurse & Phusician Within War. 2014;23(24):40-6.
4. Zaboli RST, Seyyedin S, Malmoon Z, Hoseini Shokuh S. [Organizational vulnerability and management of clinical departments against crisis]. Iranian J Critical Care Nurs. 2009;2(3):99-103.
5. Wenji Z, Turale S, Stone TE, Petrini MA. Chinese nurses' relief experiences following two earthquakes: implications for disaster education and policy development. Nurse Educ Pract. 2015;15(1):75-81. DOI: 10.1016/j.nepr.2014.06.011 PMID: 25066809 [DOI
6. Hammad K, Arbon P, Gebbie K. Emergency nurses and disaster response: an exploration of South Australian emergency nurses’ knowledge and perceptions of their roles in disaster response. Australasian Emergency Nurs J. 2011;14(2):87-94.
7. Conlon L, Wiechula R. Preparing nurses for future disasters—the Sichuan experience. Australasian Emergency Nurs J. 2011;14(4):246-50.
8. Gebbie K, Qureshi K. Emergency and Disaster Preparedness: Core Competencies for Nurses: What every nurse should but may not know. AJN The American J Nurs. 2002;102(1):46-51.
9. Shahabi N, Nejati Z, Zaboli R, Khlilifar S. [Assessment of clinical skills of nurses in crisis handling in military hospitals]. Ebnsina journal. 2016;17(4):52-7.
10. Usher K, Redman-MacLaren ML, Mills J, West C, Casella E, Hapsari ED, et al. Strengthening and preparing: enhancing nursing research for disaster management. Nurse Educ Pract. 2015;15(1):68-74. DOI: 10.1016/j.nepr.2014.03.006 PMID: 24703706 [DOI
11. Alzahrani F, Kyratsis Y. Emergency nurse disaster preparedness during mass gatherings: a cross-sectional survey of emergency nurses' perceptions in hospitals in Mecca, Saudi Arabia. BMJ Open. 2017;7(4):e013563. DOI: 10.1136/bmjopen-2016-013563 PMID: 28400457 [DOI
12. Danna D, Bernard M, Schaubhut R, Mathews P. Experiences of nurse leaders surviving Hurricane Katrina, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. Nurs Health Sci. 2010;12(1):9-13. DOI: 10.1111/j.1442-2018.2009.00497.x PMID: 20487319 [DOI
13. Mirzaei M, Feizi F, Ebadi A. [Assessment of clinical proficiency of nurses of hospitals relevant to one of the Tehran medical sciences universities in critical situations]. Iranian J Critical Care Nurs. 2009;1(1):5-8.
14. Al Thobaity A, Plummer V, Innes K, Copnell B. Perceptions of knowledge of disaster management among military and civilian nurses in Saudi Arabia. Australas Emerg Nurs J. 2015;18(3):156-64. DOI: 10.1016/j.aenj.2015.03.001 PMID: 25864385 [DOI
15. Sadeghi-Bazargani H, Azami-Aghdash S, Kazemi A, Ziapour B. [Crisis management aspects of bam catastrophic earthquake]. Health Promotion Perspectives J. 2015;5(1):3-13.
16. Yan Y, Turale S, Stone T, Petrini M. Disaster nursing skills, knowledge and attitudes required in earthquake relief: Implications for nursing education. International Nurs Review. 2015;62(3):351-9.
17. Morris M. A Readiness Evaluation of Professional Filler System and Forces Command Nurses at Darnall Army Community Hospital, Fort Hood, Texas. Academy of Health Sciences (ARMY) Fort Sam Houston TX Health Care Administration, 2002.
18. Jalalinia F, Alhani F. [Pathology of training the course on emergency, and crisis management in nursing curriculum: a qualitative study]. Iranian J Med Educat. 2011;11(3):254-68.
19. Husna C, Hatthakit U, Chaowalit A. Do knowledge and clinical experience have specific roles in perceived clinical skills for tsunami care among nurses in Banda Aceh, Indonesia? Australasian Emergency Nurs J. 2011;14(2):95-102.
20. Bahrami M, Aliakbari F, Aein F. [Investigation of competencies of nurses in disaster response by utilizing objective structured clinical examination]. Iranian J Nurs Midwifery Research. 2014;19(7):47-57.