1. Green F. Unpacking the misery multiplier: how employability modifies the impacts of unemployment and job insecurity on life satisfaction and mental health. J Health Econ. 2011;30(2):265-76. DOI: 10.1016/j.jhealeco.2010.12.005 PMID: 21236508 [DOI
2. Barkway P. Creating supportive environments for mental health promotion in the workplace. Contemp Nurse. 2006;21(1):131-41. DOI: 10.5555/conu.2006.21.1.131 PMID: 16594890 [DOI
3. Mohammadzadeh A, Vahedi M, Ghorbani K, Jafari E. Assessing the role of personality traits and job engagement in predicting nursing stress among orthopedic nurses in Shohada Hospital of Tabriz. jhosp. 2016;15(1):69-76.
4. Myers IB, McCaulley MH, Most R. Manual, a guide to the development and use of the Myers-Briggs type indicator. Palo Alto, CA: Consulting Psychologists Press; 1985.
5. Pierre Moradian M, Afshari A. The Relationship between Personality Bridges and Job Satisfaction of Nurses and Personnel in Semirom Hospital. The First National Symposium on Personality and New Life. 2013.
6. Pervin LA. Goal concepts in personality and social psychology: Psychology Press; 2015.
7. Daft RL. The leadership experience: Cengage Learning; 2014.
8. Reza BA. The Relationship Between Personality Types And General Health With Job Satisfaction Of Yazd Health Center Staffs. Payavard Salamat. 2013;7(1).
9. Bandura A. On the functional properties of perceived self-efficacy revisited. Sage Publications Sage CA: Los Angeles, CA; 2012.
10. Ghaleb A-B, Ghaith S, Akour M. Self-efficacy, achievement goals, and metacognition as predicators of academic motivation. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2015;191:2068-73.
11. Saatchi M. Productivity psychology. Second ed. Tehran: Publications Editing; 2006.
12. Rotter JB. Generalized expectancies for internal versus external control of reinforcement. Psychol Monogr. 1966;80(1):1-28. PMID: 5340840 [PubMed
13. Allen D, Heninger WG, Summers SL, Wood DA. The Effects of Different Types of Internal Controls on Employee Self-Control. 2016.
14. Bandura A, Wessels S. Self-efficacy: Freeman & Company; 1997.
15. Barzegarbafrooei K, Arbabi Y. The Relationship between Locus of Control Internal- External and Job Stress with Job Satisfaction of Teachers and Staff in Special Schools, City of Iranshahr. Exceptional Education. 2015;1(129):15-24.
16. Araei V, Esfidani M. Assessment of Employees’ Efficiency by Psychological-Managerial Theories. J Res Hum Resour Manag. 2014;12(1):49–67.
17. Nodehi H, Rashidi A, Khalili A, Mehravar Giglou S. The Relationship between Self-control and Locus of Control and Organizational Commitment of the Staff Members at the Education Department of Sabzevar. Res Educ Leadersh Manag Manag. 2014:49–66.
18. Chen J-C, Silverthorne C. The impact of locus of control on job stress, job performance and job satisfaction in Taiwan. Leadership & Organization Development Journal. 2008;29(7):572-82.
19. Pan B, Shen X, Liu L, Yang Y, Wang L. Factors Associated with Job Satisfaction among University Teachers in Northeastern Region of China: A Cross-Sectional Study. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2015;12(10):12761-75. DOI: 10.3390/ijerph121012761 PMID: 26473906 [DOI
20. Yaryari F, Moradi AR, Yahyazade S. The Relationship between emotional intelligence and Locus of control with psychological well–being among students at Mazandaran University. Quarterly Journal of Psychological Studies. 2007;3(1):21-40.
21. Ahmadiyan N. The Relationship between Personality Characteristics and Control Source with Test Anxiety in High School Students in Birjand. 2014;1(3):1–20.
22. Saei E, Nami A. Relationship between Goal Setting, Organizational Justice, Job Control, Job Self-Efficacy and Self-Regulation with Job Engagement in Employees of an Industrial Organization. Psychol Res. 2014;67.
23. Heidarian A, Nasimi M, Frohar A. The relationship between Myers-Briggs personality types and productivity among employees of the Iranian National Oil Products Distribution. J Counseling Research. 2014;13(49):41-57.
24. Smith MB, Hill AD, Wallace JC, Recendes T, Judge TA. Upsides to dark and downsides to bright personality: A multidomain review and future research agenda. Journal of Management. 2018;44(1):191-217.
25. Li D. Auditor tenure and accounting conservatism: Georgia Institute of Technology; 2007.
26. Haghani M, Azizi H, Rasoolinejad A. The Impact of Management Styles and Personality Characteristics of Managers on Mental Health of Employees of Governmental Organizations and Governmental Offices of Tehran Province. Quarterly Journal of Productivity Management (Beyond Management). 2010;4(13).
27. Akhondi Bonab H, Mousomi Shojaee Z, Pirkhaefi A, Pour Moghaddam M. Investigating the Relationship between Managers’ Locus of control and the Job Motivation of the Staff of East Azarbaijan Islamic Azad Universities during. Prodactivity Management (Beyond Management). 2011;5(17):33-52.
28. Safari S, Goudarzi H. A study of the Relationship between Personality Characteristics and Job Burnout among faculty members and staffs in Islamic Azad University, Azadshahr Branch. Quarterly Journal of Management and Leadership Administration. 2009;3(3):85-101.