1. Mahmoudi H, Ebadi A, Salimi S, Najafi Mehri S, Mokhtari Nouri J, Shokrollahi F. [Effect of nurse communication with patients on axiety, depression and stress level of emergency ward patients]. Iran J Crit Care Nurs. 2011;1(3):7-12.
2. Saberi H, Soheili A. [Prediction of Level of Aggression and Interpersonal Problems in ED nurses based on their Occupational Stress]. Urmia Med J. 2017;15(6):478-87.
3. Ghods A, Sotodehasl N, Valian M. [Survey Effect of Peppermint Aroma on Accuracy of Female Nurses who working in Intensive Care Units]. Complementary Med J. 2014;1:20-9
4. Barati F, Nasiri A, Akbari N, Sharifzadeh G. The Effect of Aromatherapy on Anxiety in Patients. Nephrourol Mon. 2016;8(5):e38347. DOI: 10.5812/numonthly.38347 PMID: 27878109 [DOI
5. Sadeghi H, Hoseinzade M, Mehrabi F, Bahrami M, Frouzan R. [Death Anxiety in Students of Medical Emergency and Emergency Technicians of Sabzevar in 2013]. J Sabzevar Univ Med Sci. 2017;24(6):71-9.
6. Taheri M, Khorvash F, Hasan Zadeh A, Mahdavi rad M. [Assessment of mental workload and Relationship with needle stick injuries among Isfahan Alzahra hospital nurses]. J Mashad Medic Sch. 2016;48(10):570-7.
7. Tabatabaie S, Maleki A. [Depression, anxiety and musculoskeletal disorders in emergency wards of hospitals affiliated to Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences]. Health of Iran. 2016;12(1):55-65.
8. Salimi Bajestani H, Hosseini Ghomi T, Zakeri N. [Relationship Religious Orientation and Hope with Health Anxiety among Women Nurses in Imam Khomeini Hospital of Tehran]. Iran J Nurs Res. 2014;9(1):17-24.
9. Tahmasebi H, Zafari M, Darvishhkezri H, Abasi E. The Effect of Aroma Inhalation on Systolic Blood Pressure, Pulse Rate and the Number of Breathing Before Coronary Angiography. The Journal of Urmia Nursing and Midwifery Faculty. 2015;12(11):1012-7.
10. Setayesh Valipour N, Kheirkhah M, Neisani L, Haghani H. [Comparison of theEffects of Aromatherapy with Essential oils of Damask rose and hot Footbath on the first stage of Labor Anxiety in Nulliparous Women]. J Arak Univ Med Sci. 2012;2(2):126-34.
11. Kheirkhah M, Setayesh Valipour N, Neisani Samani L, Haghani H. [Effect OF Aromatheraphy with Essential Damask Rose Oil on Anxiety of the Active Phase of Labor Nulliparous Women]. Urmia Med J. 2013;11(6):428-33.
12. Mirmohammad Aliyee M, Khazaee F, Modarres M, Rahimikian F, Rahnama P, Bekhradi R. [The effect of lavender on the anxiety caused by iodine]. J Med Plants. 2013;12(46):60-5.
13. Rigi F, Bazdar P, Salehi Ardabili S, Naseri M, Feizi A. [The effect of foot reflexology on anxiety in patients with coronary artery bypass surgery referred to Seyed-Al-Shohada teaching hospital Urmia 2012]. Urmia Med J. 2013;11(8):578-83.
14. Saheb Azzamani M, Khanavi M, Alavi Majd H, Mirkarimi M, Karimi M. [Investigating the effect of inhalation therapy on anxiety and depression among female students living in dormitory complex of Tehran University of Medical Sciences]. Med Sci J Islamic Azad Univ Tehran Med Branch. 2010;20(3):175-81.
15. Sharifipour F, Bakhteh A, Mirmohammad Aliyee M. [Investigating the Effect of Barnardard Scent on Post-Anxiety From cesarean section surgery]. Iran J Obstet Gynecol Infertil. 2015;18(169):12-20.
16. Sharifipour F, Bakhteh A, Salary N. The effect of Salvia aroma on labor anxiety among primigravida and multigravida women: a randomized clinical trial. Journal of hayat. 2017;23(2):162-72.
17. Cho MY, Min ES, Hur MH, Lee MS. Effects of aromatherapy on the anxiety, vital signs, and sleep quality of percutaneous coronary intervention patients in intensive care units. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2013;2013:381381. DOI: 10.1155/2013/381381 PMID: 23476690 [DOI
18. Kang J-Y, Kim K-S. Effect of aromatherapy on anxiety and fatigue in students nurses experiencing their first clinical practice. J Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nurs. 2002;9(2):226-36.
19. Kim Y-J, Lee MS, Yang YS, Hur M-H. Self-aromatherapy massage of the abdomen for the reduction of menstrual pain and anxiety during menstruation in nurses: a placebo-controlled clinical trial. European J integrative med. 2011;3(3):165-8.
20. Chen MC, Fang SH, Fang L. The effects of aromatherapy in relieving symptoms related to job stress among nurses. Int J Nurs Pract. 2015;21(1):87-93. DOI: 10.1111/ijn.12229 PMID: 24238073 [DOI
21. McCaffrey R, Thomas DJ, Kinzelman AO. The effects of lavender and rosemary essential oils on test-taking anxiety among graduate nursing students. Holist Nurs Pract. 2009;23(2):88-93. DOI: 10.1097/HNP.0b013e3181a110aa PMID: 19258850 [DOI