1. HasanPour-Dehkordi A, Delaram M, Foruzandeh N, Ganji F, Bakhsha F, Sadegi B. A survey on quality of life in patients with myocardial infarction, referred to Shahrekord Hagar hospital in 2005. Journal of Shahrekord Uuniversity of Medical Sciences. 2007;9.
2. WHO. WHOQOL: Measuring Quality of Life. Available from: https://www.who.int/healthinfo/survey/whoqol-qualityoflife/en/.
3. MohtashamAmiri Z, Farazmand A, Toloei M. Causes of Patients’ Hospitalization in Guilan University Hospitals. . J Guilan Univ Med Sci. 2002;11:28-32.
4. Division UNDoEaSAP. World Population Prospects: The 2008 Revision 2009. Available from: https://www.un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/database/index.asp.
5. Rashedi V, Gharib M, Yazdani AA. Social participation and mental health among older adults in Iran. Iranian Rehabilitation Journal. 2014;12:9-13.
6. Moradi S. Study of the relationship between social participation and quality of life of Ageing centers of Tehran (MS Thesis). Tehran: University of Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences; 2012.
7. Herawi-Karimoi M. Expressed views about the feeling lonely Iran Ageing: A phenomenological qualitative research. Iranian journal of ageing. 2006;2:111-23.
8. Alipour F, Sajadi H, Forouzan A, Nabavi H, Khedmati E. The role of social support in the anxiety and depression of elderly. Iran J Age. 2009;4:53-61.
9. Ardalan A, Mazaheri M, Naieni K, Rezaie M, Teimoori F, Pourmalek F. Older people's needs following major disasters: a qualitative study of Iranian elders' experiences of the Bam earthquake. Ageing & Society. 2010;30:11-23.
10. Farsi Z, Jabari M, Ebadi A. General health assessment of Army soldiers seen in a military medical outpatient clinic in Tehran. Annal Mil Health Sci Res. 2006;4:923-30.
11. Santos A, Pal S, Chacon J, Meraz K, Gonzalez J, Prieto K, et al. SUMOylation affects the interferon blocking activity of the influenza A nonstructural protein NS1 without affecting its stability or cellular localization. J Virol. 2013;87:5602-20. DOI: 10.1128/JVI.02063-12 PMID:23468495 [DOI
12. Zhang X, Norris SL, Gregg EW, Beckles G. Social support and mortality among older persons with diabetes. Diabetes Educ. 2007;33:273-81. DOI: 10.1177/0145721707299265 PMID:17426302 [DOI
13. Chalise HN, Kai I, Saito T. Social support and its correlation with loneliness: a cross-cultural study of Nepalese older adults. Int J Aging Hum Dev. 2010;71:115-38. DOI: 10.2190/AG.71.2.b PMID:20942230 [DOI
14. Da Graça Esgalhado M, Reis M, Pereira H, Afonso R. Influence of social support on the psychological well-being and mental health of older adults livingin assisted-living residences. Int J Develop Educ Psychol. 2010;1:267-78.
15. Dehejia RH, Wahba S. Propensity score-matching methods for nonexperimental causal studies. Review of Economics and statistics. 2002;84:151-61.
16. Eftekharian R, Kaldi A, Sum S, Sahaf R, Fadaye Vatan R. Validity and reliability of Persian version of Onyx Social Capital Scale in elderly people. Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2016;11:174-89.
17. Jalilian A, Rafiey H. Reliability and validity of the Persian version of Norbeck social support questionnaire. Tehran: University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences. 2008.
18. Mohagheghi K, Sajadi H, Zare H, Biglarian A. Elderly quality of life: a comparison between pensioners of social security organization and national retirement fund (Qom County, 2006). Health Management. 2007;10:49-56.
19. Sadeghi F. Survey of relation between perceived social support and psychological well-being in old men and old women. Tehran: University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences. 2011.
20. Babapour M, Raheb G, Eglima M. The relationship between social support and life satisfaction among elderly nursing home residents in Tehran. Salmand. 2014;9:6-13.
21. Cohen S. Social relationships and health. . American Psychologist. 2004;59:676.
22. Lang F, Baltes M. Being with people and being alone in late life: Costs and benefits for everyday functioning. Int J Behav Develop. 1997;21:729-46.