1. Refahy M, Refayy E, Saabet A. The quality and how to implement it: a survey of practitioners University of Medical Sciences. Research in Medical Sciences. 2001;6(1).
2. Regulation of the Thesis of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, (2004).
3. Fadaei Araqi GR. Analysis of Method in preparing Thesis and Dissertation in postgraduate and Doctoral Degree. Quarterly Journal of research and planning in Higher Education. 1995;1:75-110.
4. Kabra SK, Verma IC. Thesis during MD: Must or bust. Indian J pediatr. 2007;79(9):686-9.
5. Davami M, Moien L, Rafei M. Review of the principles of medical graduate theses writhing of Arak university of medical science during 1994-2000. Arak Med Uni J. 2001:23-31.
6. Khodayarian M, Mirmohammadi J, Salimi T, Araban M, Mojahed SH, Resaee M. Determining the competency dimensions of supervision professor from the nursing student viewpoints. A qualitative study. Iranian journal of Medical Education and Development. 2011;11(4):332-44.
7. Ginns P. Institute for teaching and learning, Level 3: University of Sydney; 2006 [Available from: http:// www.vsyd.edu.au/ research / opportunities/ supervisots/762.
8. Althubaiti A. Undergraduate Medical Research Programme: A Cross-Sectional Study of Students’ Satisfactions, Perceived Challenges, and Attitudes. Glob J Health Sci. 2015;7(5):117-23.
9. Hunskaar S, Breivik J, Siebke M, Tommeras K, Figenschau K, Hansen JB. Evaluation of the medical student research programme in Norwegian medical schools. A survey of students and supervisors. BMC Medical Education. 2009;9(1):43.
10. Zeng LM, Webster BJ, editors. Assessing the research experience of postgraduate students at a Hong Kong university. the 33rd HERDSA Annual International Conference; 2010 6–9 July 2010; Melbourne, Australia.
11. Agu N, Odimegwo CO. Doctoral Dissertation Supervision: Identification and Evaluation of Models. Hindawi Publishing Corporation Education Research International.
12. Rose R, Nick SR. TLD teaching evaluation group. PREQ Report. 2007.
13. Jowett Cl. Postgraduate questionnaire for Research students 2004/5. University of Edinburgh, Senatus postgraduate studies committee. 2006.
14. Brown G, Atkins M. Effective Teaching in Higher Education. 1st Ed ed. London Methuen; 1988. 118 p.
15. Mabrouk PA, Peters K. Student perspectives on undergraduate Research Experience in chemistry and Biology. CUR Quarterly 2000;21:25-33.
16. Ismail A, Zainal Abedin N, Hassan A. Improving the development of postgraduates research and supervision. International Education Studies. 2011;4(1):78-90.
17. Ford Lioyd B. Postgraduate Research Experience survey (PRES) Birmingham: University of Birmingham; 2011 [Available from: http://internet.birmingham.ac.uk/as/studentservices /graduateschool/pgrsuport/presrep.aspx.
18. Chtris P, Andria U, Malgorzata K, Lee H. Postgraduate research experience survey: Final report 2007. United Kingdom: The University of Leicester; 2007.
19. Haghjooy Javanmard S, Mansourian M. Factors affecting Deliberate Learning in first year students of Nursing and Midwifery school of Isfahan university of medical sciences. Iranian journal of medical education 2011;10(5):675-82.
20. Koslowsky M. A comparision of Two Attitudes, Behavior Models for predicting Attrition in Higher Education. Journal of applied behavioral science. 1993;29(1):359-66.
21. Shahshahani S, Hosseinzadeh S, Abdi K, Myrjany Aghdam A. Satisfaction of the guidance and mentoring graduate students at the University of Social Welfare and rehabilitation thesis. Iranian journal of Medical Education and Development. 2014;3(12):1031-9.
22. Asadollahi M, Shmas A, Rezaei M. The role of self-efficacy experience Zanjan University Graduate Master Builder. Agricultural Education Management Research Quarterly. 2015.
23. Rad afshar G, Sobhani AR, Sadeq F. Viewpoints of Medical Sciences towards the end of a process. Guilan University of Medical Sciences. 2011;19(74):86-97.
24. Behzadi H, Davarpanah M. Factors affecting the research experience Mashhad University of Medical Sciences graduate students. Journal of Education and Psychology. 2010;10(2):227-50.
25. Parker C, Hamburg A, Kulej M, Harvey L. Postgraduate Research Experience survey: Higher Education Academy; 2007 [Available from: http://www.heacademy.ac.uk/assets/York/documents/aurwork/research/survey/pres/PREs.pdf..
26. Careers G. Postgraduate Research Experience 2014. A report on the postgraduate research experience perceptions of recent higher degree research graduates. Australia: Graduate Careers; 2015.
27. Mizani M, Khabiri M, Sajadi SN. The ability of civil education graduate students and professors tips on writing quality. Quarterly Research and Planning in Higher Education. 2012;61:111-34.
28. Mooney CJ. The Dissertation is Still a Valuable Requirement, Survey Finds, but Graduate Students Says They Need Better Faculty Advising. The Chronicle of Higher Education. 1991;37:15-22.