1. Venkitachalam L, Wang K, Porath A, Corbalan R, Hirsch AT, Cohen DJ, et al. Global variation in the prevalence of elevated cholesterol in outpatients with established vascular disease or 3 cardiovascular risk factors according to national indices of economic development and health system performance. Circulation. 2012;125(15):1858-69. DOI: 10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.111.064378 PMID: 22492667 [DOI
2. Organization WH. Global Nutrition Policy Review 2016–2017 WHO; 2018.
3. Shabani R, Gaeini AA, Nikoo MR, Nikbackt H, Sadegifar M. Effect of cardiac rehabilitation program on exercise capacity in women undergoing coronary artery bypass graft in hamadan-iran. Int J Prev Med. 2010;1(4):247-51. PMID: 21566780 [PubMed
4. Demirbag R, Sade LE, Aydin M, Bozkurt A, Acarturk E. The Turkish registry of heart valve disease. Turk Kardiyol Dern Ars. 2013;41(1):1-10. DOI: 10.5543/tkda.2013.71430 PMID: 23518931 [DOI
5. Sedrakyan A, Vaccarino V, Paltiel AD, Elefteriades JA, Mattera JA, Roumanis SA, et al. Age does not limit quality of life improvement in cardiac valve surgery. J American College of Cardiology. 2003;42(7):1208-14. DOI: 10.1016/s0735-1097(03)00949-5 [DOI
6. Yaman Y, Bulut H. Evaluation of discharge training given to patients who have undergone heart valve replacement. Turk J Thoracic Cardiovascular Surg. 2010;18(4):277-83.
7. Abedini F, Zareiyan A, Alhani F, Timori F. The Implementation of Family-Centered Empowerment Model on the Empowerment Parameters of Patients With Prosthetic Heart Valves. Military Caring Sciences. 2016;3(3):174-83. DOI: 10.18869/acadpub.mcs.3.3.174 [DOI
8. Rezai Asl H, Seyyed Mazhari M, Pishgooi S, Alhani F. The Effectiveness of “Family-Centered Empowerment Model” on the Treatment Adherence of Patients with Type II Diabetes and Heart Disorder Admitted to AJA Hospitals, During Year 2015. Military Caring Sciences. 2017;4(1):58-69. DOI: 10.29252/mcs.4.1.58 [DOI
9. Poshtchaman Z, Jadid Milan M, Atashzadeh SF, Akbarzadeh Bagheban A. The effect of two ways of using the phone and SMS follow-up care on treatment adherence in Coronary Artery Bypass Graft patients. 2014.
10. Heshmati R. Structural Relationships among Functional Status, Health Beliefs and BMI in Patients with CAD: The Mediator Role of Cardiac Self-Efficacy. J Health and Care. 2016;18(3):191-206.
11. Kooshyar H, Shoorvazi M, Dalir Z, Hosseini M. Health literacy and its relationship with medical adherence and health-related quality of life in diabetic community-residing elderly. J Mazandaran Univ of Med Sci. 2014;23(1):134-43.
12. Zakerimoghadam M, Ebrahimi S, Haghani H. The effect of self-management program after discharging on therapeutic adherence in patient with ischemic heart disease. Iranian J Nursing Res. 2016;11(1):17-24.
13. Mousavizadeh S, Ashktorab T, Ahmadi F, Zandi M. Evaluation of barriers to adherence to therapy in patients with diabetes. Quarterly J Diabetes Nursing. 2016;4:94-108.
14. Hergenan E. Theories of learning. Tehran: Publications of Doran; 2010.
15. kadivar P. Psychology of education. Tehran: Publication of Samt; 2008.
16. Javidi kalate J, Abadi T, Maedani S, Razavi B. The Cognitive Theory of Bandura's Social Learning and its Educational Arguments. The First National Conference on Cognitive Science Findings in Education; Mashhad Ferdowsi University 2012.
17. Behnam Vashani H, Hekmati Pour N, Vaghee S, Asghari Nekah S. Effect of Storytelling on Self-Efficacy in Children with Thalassemia: Application of Bandura s Social Cognitive Theory. J Health and Care. 2015;17(3):230-9.
18. Amini Moridani M, Tol A, Sadeghi R, Mohebbi B, Azam K. Assessing the effect of family-based intervention education program on perceived social support among older adults with type 2 diabetes: Application of social cognitive theory. J Nursing Education. 2015;4(3):30-40.
19. Baljani E, Rahimi J, Amanpour E, Salimi S, Parkhashjoo M. Effects of a Nursing Intervention on Improving Self-Efficacy and Reducing Cardiovascular Risk Factors in Patients with Cardiovascular Diseases. Hayat. 2011;17(1).
20. Modanloo M. Development and psychometric tools adherence of treatment in patients with chronic. Iran: Iran university. 2013.
21. Ahn S, Song R, Choi SW. Effects of Self-care Health Behaviors on Quality of Life Mediated by Cardiovascular Risk Factors Among Individuals with Coronary Artery Disease: A Structural Equation Modeling Approach. Asian Nurs Res (Korean Soc Nurs Sci). 2016;10(2):158-63. DOI: 10.1016/j.anr.2016.03.004 PMID: 27349674 [DOI
22. Abolhasani S, Doosti Irani M, Haghani F. Application of learning theories in clinical education. Iranian J of Med Education. 2012;11(9):1290-8.
23. Association WM. World Medical Association Declaration of Helsinki. Ethical principles for medical research involving human subjects. Bulletin of the World Health Organization. 2001;79(4):373.
24. Sedri N, Asadi Noughabi A, Zolfaghari M, Haghani H, Tavan A. Comparison of the effect of two types of short message service (interactive and non-interactive) on anticoagulant adherence of patients with prosthetic heart valves. Journal of Nursing Education. 2014;2(4):1-11.
25. Golshahi J, Ahmadzadeh H, Sadeghi M, Mohammadifard N, Pourmoghaddas A. Effect of self-care education on lifestyle modification, medication adherence and blood pressure in hypertensive adults: Randomized controlled clinical trial. Adv Biomed Res. 2015;4:204. DOI: 10.4103/2277-9175.166140 PMID: 26601092 [DOI
26. Polsook R, Aungsuroch Y, Thongvichean T. The effect of self-efficacy enhancement program on medication adherence among post-acute myocardial infarction. Appl Nurs Res. 2016;32:67-72. DOI: 10.1016/j.apnr.2016.05.002 PMID: 27969054 [DOI
27. Schultz D, Schultz S. Personality Theories. Tehran2010.
28. 28. Schultz DP, Schultz SE. Personality Theories. Yahya SM, editor. Tehran 2010.