1. Mora T, Medley S, Tuckerman R, Lopez R. Survival Systems International Inc, assignee. Lifeboat disengagement system. United States patent US 7,360,498. 2008 Apr 22.doi: patents.google.com/patent/US7360498B1/en. 2008.
2. Hawsah AS. Swimming aid to prevent drowning. United States patent US 9,858,793. 2018 Jan 2. doi: patents.google.com/patent/US9858793B2/en. 2018.
3. Stallman R, Moran K, Brenner R, Rahman A. Swimming and water survival competence. Drowning: Springer; 2014. 197-206.
4. El-Shazly NES. The gulf tanker war: Iran and Iraq's maritime swordplay Springer; 2016.
5. Kizny Gordon AE, Mathers AJ, Cheong EYL, Gottlieb T, Kotay S, Walker AS, et al. The hospital water environment as a reservoir for carbapenem-resistant organisms causing hospital-acquired infections—a systematic review of the literature. Clinical Infectious Diseases. 2017;64(10):1435-44. [DOI
6. Wiberg E. U-Boats in New England: Submarine Patrols, Survivors and Saboteurs 1942-45: Fonthill Media; 2019.
7. Massman EA. Hospital Ships of World War II: An Illustrated Reference to 39 United States Military Vessels: McFarland; 2015.
8. Safaei AH, Nezarat Moghaddam MK. Salvage under Common Law and Salvage Convention. Private Law Research. 2015;4(12):37-59. [DOI
9. 9. Bigby KJ, Green AC, McClure RJ. The incidence of inflatable rescue boat injuries in Queensland surf lifesavers. Med J Australia. 2000; 172(10): 485-8 [DOI
10. Grobelny M, Reay S, Diewald SN, Hume P, Wilson BD, Wooler A, et al. Prototype Foot Strap Design Considerations for Surf Lifesaving Inflatable Rescue Boats: Technical Report 7 to Surf Life Saving New Zealand (SLSNZ). 2019. http://hdl.handle.net/10292/12739.
11. Zhao XL, Ning DZ, Zou QP, Qiao DS, Cai SQ. Hybrid floating breakwater-WEC system: A review. Ocean Engineering. 2019;186:106126. [DOI
12. Marcellus SA. Boat safety float. 2006. https://patents.google.com/patent/US7337744B2/en.
13. Farren CF, Mitchell CR, Morette KA. History and Development of Emergency Transportation. 2011. http://www.wpi.edu/Pubs/E-project/Available/E-project-042511-223958.
14. Ardeshiri S, Mousavi Zadegan H, Kheradmand S, Eskandari F, Kamali A. [research of Underwater vehicle powering calculation]. Iranian Journal of Marine Technology 2016; 3(1): 54-65.
15. Allison H, Mehrvarzi C, Piks R, Lovdahl B. Hospital Ship Replacement. Naval Surface Warfare Cneter Carderrock Div West Bethesda; 2011. 2011.
16. De Jong P, Van Walree F, Renilson M, editors. The broaching of a fast rescue craft in following seas. 12th international conference on fast sea transportation Amsterdam, The Netherlands; 2013. 2013. http://resolver.tudelft.nl/uuid:9ce81849-8591-4f5d-9670-102a284a599c.
17. Haji Mohammad S, Babaei F, Zaraatgar L, Saibani Mesbah H. Hydrostatic, hydrodynamic and structural study of a marine ambulance for the waters of Hormozgan province, 9th National Conference of Marine Industries of Iran,. 2007
18. Sayeed TM, Peng H, Veitch B, Billard R. Numerical simulation of fast rescue crafts in waves and its applications in a training simulator. Journal of Ocean Technology. 2013. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/289757457;8(4).
19. Nobakht M. Take a look at the world's rescue boats. Quarterly J Marine Med. 1385; 16: 34-40. (Persian)
20. Jazayeri M. The position of rescue boats in future battles. National Congress of Nedsa Commanders. 2009.
21. Jazayeri M. Necessary requirements in the design of rescue vessels. Nedaja National Congress of Preventive and Surface Medicine and Surface Medicine. 2010
22. Nobakht M. Introducing rescue ships and naval hospitals and examining their determining role in naval battles. National Military Congress. 2007.
23. Specifications of Rescue angle vessels, the official catalog of Khosrow Medisa Teb Company (KMT), supplier and importer of various vehicles and rescue vessels in Iran.
24. Specifications of rescue boats type A, B and the catalog of Elit Marine Company, manufacturer of various rescue boats, Turkey.
25. The 11th Marine and Maritime Industry of Iran with a Marine Rescue Approach. Autumn 88. Kish Island.
26. Mousavi Jazayeri SA, editor esearch Project "Presenting a Model of Maritime Ambulance Based on the Climatic Characteristics of the Persian Gulf. Deputy of Knowledge and Research Nedsa (persian); 2009: Deputy of Knowledge and Research Nedsa.
27. Nobakht M, editor A Review of the Characteristics of Relief Ships and Maritime Hospitals. Lecture on Air-Sea Medicine Panel, 5th National Congress of Medical Medicine (persian); 2005.