1. Hatmi I. Prevention of crimes and violations of conscripts: Comparative study of soldiers' conditions with criminological theories and presentation of prevention model. Tehran: Jangal; 2016. (Persian)
2. Mirghafourvand M, Mohammadi A, Effati Daryani F, Khavoshi N, Zarei S. Sociodemographic predictors of mental health in Tehran's soldiers 2012-2013. J Mil Med. 2015; 17(2): 81-7. (Persian)
3. Nosratabadi M, Halvaiepour Z. Explaining suicide ideation based on drug abuse and depression in soldiers of Aja University of medical science. J Mil Med. 2016; 17(4): 249-55. (Persian)
4. Nouri R, Fathi-Ashtiani A, Salimi SH, Soltani Nejad A. Effective factors of suicide in soldiers of a military force. J Mil Med. 2012; 14(2): 99-103. (Persian)
5. NejadHeydaripoor S, Azodi V. Personal, environmental and organizational factors of soldier desertion (case study of Kerman's police soldiers). Quarter J Kerman Police Scie. 2016; 7(15): 1-15. (Persian)
6. Ahmadi Shurke Tucanlou A, Asghari Ebrahimabad MJ. The role of hope in predicting psychological well-being of soldiers with self-control mediation. Military Caring Science. 2019; 5(3): 201-10. (Persian) [DOI
7. Mahdavi Kia D, Zarei A. The relationship between personality traits of military commanders and violations of soldiers. J Mil Med. 2019; 21(3): 272-81. (Persian)
8. Ahmadi K, Karambakhsh AR, Mehrazmay AR, Salesi M, NajafiManesh Z. The pattern of drug abuse among soldiers. J Mil Med. 2014; 15(4): 235-43. (Persian)
9. Nayebpour M, Masoumi A. Escaping from the service of conscripts in border units and its impact on border security (Ilam Province Border Command, 2010-2011). J Border Scie & Tech. 2014; 3(11): 93-117. (Persian)
10. Mohtasham Amiri Z, Mirzamani SS, Rezvani M. Smoking pattern among military and police soldiers in guilan. J Mil Med. 2005; 7(3): 193-8. (Persian)
11. Rodriguez Andres A, Hempstead K. Gun control and suicide: The impact of state firearm regulations in the United States, 1995-2004. Health Policy. 2011; 101(1): 95-103. [DOI
12. Barikani A. High risk behaviors in adolescent students in Tehran. Iranian J Psychiatry & Clinical Psychology. 2008; 14(2): 192-8. (Persian)
13. Crawley A, Ashby M. Oxford elementary learner's dictionary. Translated by Ali Akbar Jafarzadeh, 2011. Tehran: Associate Professor.
14. Rende B, Ramsberger G, Miyake A. Commonalities and differences in the working memory components underlying letter and category fluency tasks: A dual-task investigation. Neuropsychology. 2002; 16(3): 309-21. [DOI
15. Ahmadi Gh, Borjali F, Sohrabi A, Ghaderi M, Mohseni MS. Effectiveness of emotion regulation training on mindfulness and craving in soldiers with opioid use disorder. J Military Psycho. 2015; 6(22): 5 - 21. (Persian)
16. Maleki B, Sanei S, Borhani H, Ghavami A. The effect of military training on personality Traits in military Students. J Mil Med. 2012; 13(4): 195-200. (Persian)
17. Adres E, Vanhuysse P, Vashdi DR. The individual’s level of globalism and citizen commitment to the state: The tendency to evade military service in Israel. SSRN Electronic Journal. 2010. [DOI
18. Multimaki P, Parkkola K, Sourander A, Haavisto A, Nikolakaros G, Helenius H. Military fitness class of finnish 18-year-old men--prediction of military fitness class at call-up with the YASR and sociodemographic factors. Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol. 2005; 40(1): 57-63. [DOI
19. Florkowski A, Gruszczynski W, Wawrzyniak Z. Evaluation of psychopathological factors and origins of suicides committed by soldiers, 1989 to 1998. Mil Med. 2001; 166(1): 44-7. [PubMed
20. Kelley AM, Athy JR, Cho TH, Erickson B, King M, Cruz P. Risk propensity and health risk behaviors in U.S. army soldiers with and without psychological disturbances across the deployment cycle. J Psychiatr Res. 2012; 46(5): 582-9. [DOI
21. Kamalvand H, Karimi Taher R, Vosoughi A. Investigating the factors affecting soldiers' escape from military service, A case study of the mehrabad air base. Military Science and Tactics. 2016; 12(36): 105-21. (Persian)
22. Kazemi Mirki MK. Investigating the relationship between personality traits and marital satisfaction of parents with the tendency of soldiers to flee. [Masters. thesis]. Rafsanjan: Islamic Azad University; 2018. (Persian)
23. Kamalabadi MT, Khosravi SA, Dastour A, Rezaei H, Jamshidi EA. Determination of the factor effecting on escaping from military service from the point of social view. Quater J Mrakazi Police Scie. 2014; 5(1): 45-66. (Persian)
24. Amani A, Esfandyari H, Behzad D, Panahifar S. The attachment styles and early maladaptive schemas in desertion soldiers and ordinary soldiers: a Comparison study. J Military Psycho. 2013; 4(15): 39-49. (Persian)
25. Ebrahimi MR, Donyavi V, Mosavi SS, Taghva A, Omid A, Farnia MR. Evaluation of frequencies of the Personality disorders (Axis II) in soldiers who evade the draft. Annals of Military and Health Sciences Research. 2008; 6(1): 35-9. (Persian)
26. Seyedi SMR, Seyedi SH, Salavatian S. Understanding the experience essence of serving soldiers with higher education, phenomenological research. Strategic Research on Social Problems in Iran University of Isfahan. 2016; 5(3): 67-86. (Persian)
27. Corbin J, Strauss A. Basics of qualitative research: Techniques and procedures for developing grounded theory. 4th edition. London: SAGE Publications; 2014.
28. Newman L. Social Research Methods: Quantitative and qualitative approaches. 3th edition. London: Allyn and Bacon. 2006.
29. Lincoln YSd, Guba EG. Naturalistic inquiry, Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage. P: 124. 1985.
30. Seddighi Renani H. Investigating the relationship between attachment styles, parenting styles and personality traits with high-risk behaviors in soldiers. Tehran: Tarbiat Modares University; 2016. (Persian)
31. Hashemi SS, Ahmadi H. The effect of commanders' leadership abilities on reducing desertion, aggression and depression among IRI police soldiers. Journal of Research Police Science. 2021 22(4): 115-44. (Persian)
32. Varvaei A, Najari M. Motivation and factors contributing to the ccused escape and its prevention: Tehran Province Police Command- 2007. PMSQ. 2008; 3(4): 490 - 504.
33. Nouri MA. On the investigation of impacts and the application of IRIPF's commanders and roles in crime prevention. journal of social order. 2016; 8(2): 109 -34.
34. Eskandari K, Ghassabi Khushe mehr N. An investigation of the effective factors enhancing the interactional skills of commanders with soldiers affiliated to the military training centers of the ground force of Iranian army. . A Research Quarterly In Military Management. 2015; 15(57): 1-22. (Persian)