1. Shaghabi M. [The relationship between personality traits, emotional intelligence and self-directed learning with life satisfaction and academic performance in female students in the third year of high school in Bushehr]: Shahid Chamran University; 2011.
2. Moradzadeh S, Siadat A, Abedi A, Mousavi S. [The multiple relationship citizenship behavior with life satisfaction of personnel in Esfahan University]. J Applied Sociology. 2014;24(3):103-18.
3. Nesami M, Sohrabi M, Ebrahimi MJ, Heidarifard J, Yanj J, Golchinmehr S. [The relationship between life satisfaction and social support and self-efficacy in elderly city of Sari]. J Mazandaran Uni Med Sci. 2014;23(101):38-47.
4. Shamloo S. [Schools and theories in personality psychology]. Tehran: Roshd Publications; 2004.
5. Kazemi Z. [The relationship between attachment styles and personality traits with emotional intelligence In the undergraduate female students of Shahid Chamran University]: Shahid Chamran University; 2012.
6. MalekMohammadi F, Yavari Nik S. [The relationship between personality traits and emotional intelligence with resilience and the relationship of this variable with interpersonal relationships, self-efficacy and life satisfaction among students of Shahid Chamran University]: Shahid Chamran University; 2012.
7. Raghib MS, Ahmadi J, Siadat A. [Analysis of amount of spiritual intelligence among students at university of Isfahan and its relation to demographic traits]. Stud Edu Psychol. 2009;8(2):39-56.
8. Marashi A. [The effect of spiritual intelligence training on psychological well-being, anxiety and spiritual intelligence in students]: Shahid Chamran University; 2011.
9. Akbari B, Kshavarz Safei L, Dehgan Banadaki E. [The relationship between of spiritual intelligence and happiness with the life quality of addict women’s who deserting in Rasht]. Int Res J Appl Basic Sci. 2013;4(8):2272-6.
10. Robert TE, Young JS, Kelly VA. Relationships between adult workers' spiritual well‐being and job satisfaction: a preliminary study. Counsel Value. 2006;50(3):165-75.
11. Babanazari L, Askari P, Honarmand MM. [Spiritual intelligence and happiness for adolescents in high school]. Life Sci J. 2012;9(3):2296-9.
12. Torabi M, Moghimi SM, Monavarian A. Investigating the relation between spiritual intelligence and psychological empowerment among nurses of faghihi hospital in 2012. Int J Econom Manage Soc Sci. 2013;2(8):539-43.
13. Bell A, Rajenan D, Theiler S. Spirituality at work: an employee stress intervention for academics? Int J Busin Soc Sci. 2012;3(11):83-9.
14. Chlan KM, Zebracki K, Vogel LC. Spirituality and life satisfaction in adults with pediatric-onset spinal cord injury. Spinal Cord. 2011;49(3):371-5. DOI: 10.1038/sc.2010.80 PMID: 20603633
15. Saber F, Mousavi V, Salehi I. [Compare personality traits and problem-solving styles in addicted and non-addicted men]. Quarter J Substance Abuse Addict Stud. 2012;5(19):39-54.
16. Khalatbary J, Bahari S. [Relationship between resilience and satisfaction of life]. Quarter J Educat Psychol. 2011;1(2):83-93.
17. Bangani K. [The relationship between personality traits and attributes of love with marital satisfaction in Ahvaz organizations married staff with years of marriage control]: Shahid Chamran University; 2008.
18. Sheikhi M. Psychometric properties of the satisfaction with life scale (SWLS). J Modern Indust Psychol. 2010;1(2):17-25.
19. Asgari P. [The relationship between documents style and personality characteristics with satisfaction with marital life in female nurses of Ilam]. Women Culture. 2011;3(1):17-33.
20. Mehrabian T, Arendan O. [The relationship between personality traits and emotional intelligence with life satisfaction among female and male students living in dorms of Shahid Chamran University]: Shahid Chamran University; 2013.
21. Sahebalzamani M, Farahani H, Abasi R, Talebi M. The relationship between spiritual intelligence with psychological well-being and purpose in life of nurses. Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res. 2013;18(1):38-41. PMID: 23983726 [PubMed
22. Kaur G, Singh A. Relationship among emotional intelligence, social Intelligence, spiritual Intelligence and life satisfaction of the cher traines. Int J Teach Edu Res. 2013;2(7):23-9.
23. Naderi F, Asgari P, Roshani K, Mehri Adriani M. The relationship between intellectual intelligence and emotional intelligence with life satisfaction of the elderly, new findings in psychology. New Finding Psychol. 2010;3(5):127-38.
24. Rajaei AR. [Spiritual inteligence, approaches and challenges]. Edu J Islamic Azad Uni Bojnourd. 2009;5(22):21-49.