1. Cusack L, Arbon P, Ranse J. What is the role of nursing students and schools of nursing during disaster? a discussion paper. Collegian. 2010;17(4):193-7. PMID: 21319467 [PubMed
2. Ezzati E, Kaviannezhad R, Karimpour H, Mohammadi S. Preparedness of Crisis and Disaster Management in Social Security Hospitals in Kermanshah in 2016: A Short Report. J Rafsanjan Univ Med Sci Health Serv. 2016;15(6):583-90.
3. UNISDR. International Strategy for Disaster Reduction Geneva, Switzerland2008 [cited 2017 jan 1]. Available from: http://www.unisdr.org/.
4. UNISDR. Basic Country Statistics and Indicators Belgium: Centre for Research on the Epidemiology of Disasters (CRED); 2014. Available from: http://www.preventionweb.net/countries/irn/data/.
5. Ardalan A, Mesdaghinia A, Masoumi G, Holakouie Naieni K, Ahmadnezhad E. Higher education initiatives for disaster and emergency health in iran. Iran J Public Health. 2013;42(6):635-8. PMID: 23967432 [PubMed
6. Seyedi R, Dadgari F. The introduction of the 3 groups of vulnerable people in times of crisis and disaster and Health management of them. J Adm Nurs 2015;29(2):7.
7. Sharifi Far S, Roshandel M, Dadgary F, editors. Improving women health in crisis: challenges and interventions. Proceedings of the first national congress of armed forces nurses. Proceedings of the first national congress of armed forces nurses; tehran.
8. Zotti ME, Williams AM, Robertson M, Horney J, Hsia J. Post-disaster reproductive health outcomes. Matern Child Health J. 2013;17(5):783-96. DOI: 10.1007/s10995-012-1068-x PMID: 22752348
9. Taghizadeh Z, Montazeri A, Khoshnamrad M. Educational Needs of Midwifery Students regarding Mother and Infant Mortality Prevention Services in Critical Situations. Hayat. 2015;21(2):54-66.
10. Berkowitz GS, Wolff MS, Janevic TM, Holzman IR, Yehuda R, Landrigan PJ. The World Trade Center disaster and intrauterine growth restriction. JAMA. 2003;290(5):595-6. DOI: 10.1001/jama.290.5.595-b PMID: 12902358 [DOI
11. Maheen H, Hoban E. Rural Women's Experience of Living and Giving Birth in Relief Camps in Pakistan. PLoS Curr. 2017;9(9):0-. DOI: 10.1371/currents.dis.7285361a16eefbeddacc8599f326a1dd PMID: 28286699 [DOI
12. AON. Nepal Earthquake: Event Recap Report England: aon.com; 2015. 39 ]. Available from: http://thoughtleadership.aonbenfield.com/documents/201509-nepal-earthquake.pdf.
13. Bloem CM, Miller AC. Disasters and women's health: reflections from the 2010 earthquake in Haiti. Prehosp Disaster Med. 2013;28(2):150-4. DOI: 10.1017/S1049023X12001677 PMID: 23290319 [DOI
14. WHO. Nepal earthquake: Overview Switzerland: World Health Organization; 2015 [cited 2017 jan 1]. Available from: http://www.searo.who.int/mediacentre/events/overview-nepal-earthquake.pdf?ua=1.
15. Shooshtari S, Abedi M, Bahrami M, Samouei R. Determining the Reasons Behind Women’s Vulnerability During Disasters: A Qualitative Study. J Saf Promot Inj Prev. 2017;5(1):51-8.
16. Alipour F, Hasheminejad S. Vulnerable groups and health system preparedness in disaster. 6th international Congress on health in emergencies and disasters; Tehran: Medical community mobilization; 2014. p. 426.
17. Chegni Z, Aliyari S. The effect of relief assistance in crisis on knowledge, attitude and practice of soldiers of nazaja units in khorramabad city. Tehran: AJA University; 2017.
18. Jalalinia F, Alhani F. Pathology of Training The Course on Emergency, and Crisis Management in Nursing Curriculum: a Qualitative Study. Iran J Med Educ. 2011;11(3):254-68.
19. Saghafinia M, Araghizade H, Nafissi N, Asadollahi R. Treatment management in disaster: a review of the Bam earthquake experience. Pre Dis Med. 2007;5(6):517-21. PMID: 18709940 [PubMed
20. Zarea K, Beiranvand S, Sheini-Jaberi P, Nikbakht-Nasrabadi A. Disaster nursing in Iran: challenges and opportunities. Australas Emerg Nurs J. 2014;17(4):190-6. DOI: 10.1016/j.aenj.2014.05.006 PMID: 25440225 [DOI
21. Nekooei Moghaddam M, Saeed S, Khanjani N, Arab M. Nurses' requirements for relief and casualty support in disasters: a qualitative study. Nurs Midwifery Stud. 2014;3(1):e9939. PMID: 25414897 [PubMed
22. Ardalan A, Moradian M, Gouya M, Nadafi K, Motlagh E, Abdolahi Z, et al. I.R.Iran’s National Public Health Disaster & Emergency Operations Plan. 1 ed. Tehran: Raznahan; 2011. 496 p.
23. Schlecht J, Krause S, Tanabe M, Quick D, Howell K, Rastogi S, et al. Community preparedness: Reproductive health and gender(A facilitator's kit for a 3-day training curriculum). In: Commission WsR, editor. New York: UNFPA; 2015.
24. Rena Geibel M. Guide to maternal, newborn and child health and nutrition in emergencies United States: Global Health and WASH on behalf of World Vision International; 2012 [cited 2016]. Available from: https://www.wvi.org/sites/.../MNCH%20in%20Emergencies%20Guide%20FINAL_1.pdf.
25. Babanin A, Bell J, Blum J, Burns K, Delargy P, Doedens W, et al. Inter-Agency reproductive health kits for crisis situations New York: UNFPA; 2011. 5th edition:[Available from: https://www.unfpa.org/sites/default/files/resource-pdf/RH%20kits%20manual_EN_0.pdf.
26. Kern D, Patricia A, Donna M, Howard E. Curriculum Development For Medical Education: A Six-Step Approach. Baltimore and London: Johns Hopkins University Press; 2006.
27. Aliyari S, Maleki H, Pazargadi M, Abbaspour A. Designing Accreditation Model for Curricula of Baccalaureate Degree Nursing Education in Iran. Iran J Med Educ. 2016;16(39):328-40.
28. Yoosefi S, Ebadi A, Hosseini S, Khaghanizadeh M, Izadi M, Ahmadi K, et al. Curriculum development for nurses' preparedness face to biological incidents by Delphi method. J Mil Med. 2009;11(1):19-23.
29. WMA. Declaration of helsinki France: World Medical Association; 2013. Available from: https://www.wma.net/policies-post/wma-declaration-of-helsinki-ethical-principles-for-medical-research-involving-human-subjects/.
30. Veenema TG, Rains AB, Casey-Lockyer M, Springer J, Kowal M. Quality of healthcare services provided in disaster shelters: An integrative literature review. Int Emerg Nurs. 2015;23(3):225-31. DOI: 10.1016/j.ienj.2015.01.004 PMID: 25731879 [DOI
31. APHN. The role of the public health nurse in disaster preparedness, response, and recovery: a position paper USA: Public Health Preparedness; 2014. Available from: http://www.achne.org/files/public/APHN_RoleOfPHNinDisasterPRR_FINALJan14.pdf.
32. Pesiridis T, Sourtzi P, Galanis P, Kalokairinou A. Development, implementation and evaluation of a disaster training programme for nurses: A Switching Replications randomized controlled trial. Nurs Educ Pract. 2015;15(1):63-5.
33. Castillo M, Corsino M, Calibo A, Zeck W, Capili D, Andrade L, et al. Turning Disaster into an Opportunity for Quality Improvement in Essential Intrapartum and Newborn Care Services in the Philippines: Pre- to Posttraining Assessments. Hindawi. 2016;2016(2016):9.
34. Weiner E, Irwin M, Trangenstein P, Gordon J. Emergency preparedness curriculum in nursing schools in the United States. Nurs Educ Perspect. 2005;26(6):334-9. PMID: 16429998 [PubMed
35. Alim S, Kawabata M, Nakazawa M. Evaluation of disaster preparedness training and disaster drill for nursing students. Nurse Educ Today. 2015;35(1):25-31. DOI: 10.1016/j.nedt.2014.04.016 PMID: 24832532 [DOI
36. Oztekin SD, Larson EE, Altun Ugras G, Yuksel S. Educational needs concerning disaster preparedness and response: a comparison of undergraduate nursing students from Istanbul, Turkey, and Miyazaki, Japan. Jpn J Nurs Sci. 2014;11(2):94-101. DOI: 10.1111/jjns.12008 PMID: 24698645 [DOI
37. Nejadshafiee M, Sarhangi F, Rahmani A, Salari M. Necessity for learning the knowledge and skills required for nurses in disaster. Educ Strategy Med Sci. 2017;9(5):328-34.
38. Maleki Bab Hoveyzi M, Babatabar Darzi H, Rahmani A, Salari M. Necessity of Designing the “Rescue and Transport” Course in the Bachelor Curriculum of Nursing. ESMS. 2015;7(6):417-23.
39. Rahmani R, Mehrvarz S, Zare’ei E, Abbaspour A, Maleki H, Ebrahimnia M. Curriculum designing of military emergency medicine course in a military university. J Mil Med. 2012;14(1):7-14.
40. Irajpour A, Alavi M, Izadikhah A. Situation Analysis and Designing an Interprofessional Curriculum for Palliative Care of the Cancer Patients Iran J Med Educ. 2015;14(12):1040-50.
41. Alizade A. Deliver Research to Delphi method. 1, editor. Tehran: Ayandepajooh; 2007. 114 p.