1. Aghdasi M, Befruei Khakzar M. Comparative Study of organizational learning capabilities as an organizational source of knowledge in public and private hospitals of Tehran: Nurses Perspectives. Iran journal of nursing. 2009;21(56):69-79.
2. García-Morales V, Verdú-Jover A, Lloréns F. The influence of CEO perceptions on the level of organizational learning: Single-loop and double-loop learning. International Journal of Manpower. 2009;30(6):567-90.
3. Mohamad D. [learning organizations in practice]. 2006:272.
4. Nekoei Moghadam MB. [Learning organizations]. Tehran: Parsa; 2007 12, 50 p.
5. Morrison RS, Jones L, Fuller B. The relation between leadership style and empowerment on job satisfaction of nurses. J Nurs Adm. 1997;27(5):27-34. PMID: 9159611 [PubMed
6. Dawes P. A model of the effects of technical consultants on organizational learning in high-technology purchase situations. J High Tech Manage Res. 2003;14(1):1-20.
7. Dvir T, Eden D, Avolio B, Shamir B. Impact of transformational leadership on follower development and performance: A field experiment. Academy manage j. 2002;45(4):735-44.
8. Machin M. Understanding the process of transfer of training in the workplace: University of Southern Queensland; 1999.
9. Holton III E, Bates R, Ruona W. Development of a generalized learning transfer system inventory. Human resourc develop quart. 2000;11(4):333-60.
10. Kirkpatrick D. Evaluation of training. In: (Ed.) IRLC, editor. Training and development handbook: A guide to human resource development. New York: McGraw Hill; 1976.
11. Chen H-C. Cross-Cultural Construct Validation of The Learning Transfer System Inventory In Taiwan: Faculty of the Louisiana State University and Agricu; 2003.
12. Davari L, Rezaei B. The Comparison of Organizational Learning Capabilities Form the Viewpoint of Nursing Staff Between Public and Private Hospitals of Shiraz. J Nurs Res. 2017;12:1–8.
13. Shahen H. [Organizational learning capability]. Procedia Comput Sci. 2014:56 60.
14. Heidari S. Organizational learning capabilities of nurses. J Nurs Manag. 2013;2(56-63).
15. Colleagues N. [Comparison of Staff Training Methods at Oil Refining Company Esfahan]. 2012 (21).
16. Badeh J. Partners.Conference challenges. Procedia Comput Sci. 2012:5-7.
17. Chaston I, Badger B, Mangles T, Sadler-Smith E. Organisational learning style, competencies and learning systems in small, UK manufacturing firms. Inter j operation product manage. 2001;21(11):1417-32.
18. A. Bates R, Holton III EF, Seyler DL, Carvalho MA. The role of interpersonal factors in the application of computer-based training in an industrial setting. Human Resource Develop Inter. 2000;3(1):19-42.
19. ADsAaA D. Journal of Military Medicine. Procedia Comput Sci. 2013;3.
20. Firouzkouhi M, Zargham-Boroujeni A, Nouraei M, Yousefi H, Holmes C. Nurses experiences in chemical emergency departments: Iran–Iraq war, 1980–1988. Inter emerge nurs. 2013;21(2):123-8.
21. RMF. Individual Learning to Organizational Learning. Electronic J Knowl Manage. 2007(4):363 –72.
22. Davari S, Rezaei B. The Comparison of Organizational Learning Capabilities Form the Viewpoint of Nursing Staff Between Public and Private Hospitals of Shiraz. J Nurs Res. 2017;1(12):1-8.
23. Mahboubeh K. [Validation of a model of human resources training with competency approach]. J Manage Studi. 2012;23(71):49–73.
24. Agegi D, Ali akar S, Ameryon D. Journal of Military Medicine. Procedia Comput Sci 2013;3.
25. Kristjanson LJ, Scanlan JM. Assessment of continuing nursing education needs: a literature review. J Continu Edu Nurs. 1989;20(3):118-23.
26. DA. G. Nursing management: A systems approach. WB Saunders Co. 1994.
27. Amerioun phd Partners Review its governance and its relationship with indices of selected military hospitals Hospital performance. Journal of Military Medicine. 2013;15:59–68.
28. Coetsee W, Eiselen R, Basson J. Validation of the learning transfer system inventory in the South African context (Part 1). SA J Indust Psycho. 2006;32(2):46-55.