1. Gandoy-Crego M, Clemente M, Mayán-Santos JM, Espinosa P. Personal determinants of burnout in nursing staff at geriatric centers. Archives of gerontology geriatrics. 2009;48(2):246-9. DOI: 10.1016/j.archger.2008.01.016 PMID: 18359109 [DOI
2. Sadock BJ, Sadock VA, Ruiz P. Synopsis of psychiatry: behavioral sciences. Clinical psychiatry. 2003;9:632.
3. Maghsoodi S, Hesabi M, Monfared A. General health and related factors in employed nurses in Medical-Educational Centers in Rasht. Journal of Holistic Nursing Midwifery. 2015;25(1):63-72.
4. Raeissi P, Raeissi N, Shokouhandeh L. The Relationship between Nurses' Mental health and Working Motivation. Advances in Nursing Midwifery. 2015;24(86):35-42.
5. Bambra C, Gibson M, Sowden A, Wright K, Whitehead M, Petticrew M. Working for health? Evidence from systematic reviews on the effects on health and health inequalities of organisational changes to the psychosocial work environment. Preventive medicine. 2009;48(5):454-61. DOI: 10.1016/j.ypmed.2008.12.018 PMID: 19162064 [DOI
6. Guimarães A, Felli V. Notification of health problems among nursing workers in university hospitals. 2016;69(3):507-14. DOI: 10.1590/0034-7167.2016690313i PMID: 27355300 [DOI
7. Soleimany M, Nasiri Ziba F, Kermani A, Hosseini F. Comparison of the general health and sleep quality of nurses in two groups of without shift and with shift working. Iran Journal of Nursing. 2008;20(50):29-38.
8. Arab M, Movahed Kor E, Hosseini M. Effective Factor Analysis on Health Related Absence among Nurses of Clinical Wards in General Hospitals Affiliated to Tehran University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Hospital. 2016;15(1):21-30.
9. Dehghankar L, Askarian Omran S, Hassandoost F, Abbas Pour S, Jourabchi Z, Rafiei H. General Health of Iranian Registered Nurses: A Cross Sectional Study. I J Novel Research in Healthcare. 2016;3(2):105-8.
10. Rasoulzadeh N, Aabaszadeh A, Amini F, Zafarian R. Burnout and general health among nurses. Iranian I Nursing Research. 2015;10(2):31- 44.
11. Pashib M, Seyedmoharrami I, Mohammadi S, Tatari M. The impact of stress management group therapy on job satisfaction and general health of nurses J Turbat Heydariyeh Uiversity of Mdical Sience (journal of health CHIMES). 2015;3(2):1-7.
12. Amini M, Nouri A, Samavatyan H. Effect of communication skills training on general health of nurses. Health information managment. 2013;10(1(29)):1-9.
13. Sharif F, Rezaie S, Keshavarzi S, Mansoori P, Ghadakpoor S. Teaching emotional intelligence to intensive care unit nurses and their general health: a randomized clinical trial. The international journal of occupational environmental medicine. 2013;4(3 ):141-8. PMID: 23860544 [PubMed
14. Gholipour Baradari A, Mahdavi A, Shokri Afra G, Hoseini SH, Yazdani Cherati J, Emadi SA, et al. Effect of Zinc Supplement on General Health of ICU Nurses. J Mazandaran University of MeD Sci. 2013;23(98):76-85.
15. Niazi M, Menati R, Delpisheh A, Menati S, Kassani A. The Association between General Health and Emotional Intelligence in the Nurses of Ilam Province. Sadra Medical Sciences Journal. 2017;3(3):179-90.
16. Rahimpoor F, Saeedi F, Fazli A, Mohammadi S. The relationship of sleep quality and general health in shift working nurses. Occupational Medicine Quarter J. 2013;4(4):8-13.
17. Barzideh M, Choobineh A, Tabatabaei S. Job stress dimensions and their relationship to general health status in nurses. Occupational Medicine Quarterly Journal. 2013;4(3):17-27.
18. Mashak B, Farhand B, Moghadam S, Pazhoom Z, Hajalikhani T, Taghipoor N, et al. Relationship Between Job Stress Among Nurses with Their General Health Status in Kamali Hospital in 1392. Alborz University Medical Journal. 2015;4(4):231-6.
19. Haseli N, Ghahramani L, Nazari M. General health status and its related factors in the nurses working in the educational hospitals of shiraz university of medical sciences, Shiraz, Iran, 2011. Nurse Midwifery Study. 2013;1(3):146-51.
20. Heidari F, Mohammadkhan-Kermanshahi S. Health related lifestyle in nurses. Journal of Health Care. 2012;14(3):23-33.
21. Akbarizadeh F, Bagheri F, Hatami H, Hajiwandy A. The relationship between spiritual intelligence, hardiness and general health among nurses. Res J Med Sci, Kermanshah. 2011;6:466-72.
22. Mehdad A, Asadi A, Golparvar M. The moderating role of religiuos beliefs on the relationship beween nurses job stress and general health. Knowledge & research in applied psychology. 2016;17(2(64)):15-25.
23. Rahimaghaee F, Hoveida F, Hatamipour K. The Relationship between Social Capital and Organizational Citizenship Behavior with Nurses' General Health in Governmental Hospitals of West Mazandaran. Iranian j psychiatric nursing( IJPN). 2017;5(4):1-6.
24. Khodadadi sangdeh J, Hajizadeh T, Amousti F, Rezaie M. The prediction of couple burnout according to the general health and marital intimacy among nurses. Preventive care in nursing & midwifery journal. 2016;6(2):45-53.
25. Hamid N, Dehghanizadeh Z. The relationship between spirituality, organizational commitment and general health with job performance of clinical nurses. Quarterly Journal of nursing management. 2012;1(2):20-8. DOI: 10.1111/j.1547-5069.2012.01456.x PMID: 22804973 [DOI
26. Zanganeh S, Moradbeygi K, Rasteh M, Raisifar Z. Investigating the Degree of Job Burnout and Its Relation with the General Health of Nurses Working in Hospitals of Abadan and Khoramshahr in 2012. J ILAM university of medical science. 2014;22:217-24.
27. Hosseini F, Fasihi Harandi T, Kazemi M, Rezaeian M, Hosseini R. The relationship between sleep quality and general health of nurses in Rafsanjan university of medical sciences in 2012. J Rafsanjan Univ of Med Scie. 2013;12(10):843-54.
28. Farsi Z, Nayeri ND, Sajadi A. General health status and burnout of the hematopoietic stem cell transplantation nurses in Tehran. Inter J Community Based Nursing and Midwifery. 2013;1(1):52-61.
29. Alizadeh H, Jabbarzadeh S, Mahmoudi Z. Comparative Analysis of General Health and Life Satisfaction among Special and General Wards. Iran J Nursing. 2017;30(105):80-9.
30. Najafi F, Kermansaravi F, Gangoozehi E. The Relationship between General Health and Quality of Work Life of Nurses Working in Zahedan Teaching Hospitals Iranian J Rehabilitation Research in Nursing (IJRN) 2018;4(2):53-9.
31. Shahrifar Z, Shabani R, Shaker A. The Role Of Work-Family Conflict In General Health Prediction Of Nurses Employed In Public Hospitals Of Urmia J Student Research Committee Sabzevar Univ of Med Scie. 2017;21(39):20-8.
32. Fernandes JdC, Portela LF, Griep RH, Rotenberg L. Working hours and health in nurses of public hospitals according to gender. Revista de saude publica. 2017;51(63):1-13. DOI: 10.1590/S1518-8787.2017051006808 PMID: 28678910 [DOI
33. Sauer PA, McCoy TP. Nurse bullying: Impact on nurses’ health. Western journal of nursing research. 2017;39(12):1533-46. DOI: 10.1177/0193945916681278 PMID: 27920345 [DOI
34. McElligott D, Siemers S, Thomas L, Kohn N. Health promotion in nurses: is there a healthy nurse in the house? Applied Nursing Research. 2009;22(3):211-5.