1. Shiber, J.R., E. Fontane, and A. Adewale, Stroke registryhemorrhagic vs ischemic strokes. The American journal of emergency medicine, 2010. 28: p. 330-31.
2. Seifert, H.A. and H.J. Offner, The splenic response to stroke: from rodents to stroke subjects. Neuroinflammation, 2018. 15: p. 195-201.
3. Tyson, S.F. et al. Balance disability after stroke. Physical therapy, 2006. 86: p. 30-8.
4. EbrahimiRad, R. et al. Prevalence and Risk Factors of Early Post -Stroke Depression. Journal of Zanjan University of Medical Sciences, 2016. 24: p. 115-24.
5. Sadock, B.J. V.A. Sadock, and P. Ruiz, Comperhensive textbook of psychiatry. 9th ed. Philadelphia: lippincott williams and wilkins, 2009.
6. Flaster, M. A. Sharma, and M. Rao, post stroke depression: a review emphasizing the role of prophylactic treatment and synergy with treatment for motor recovery Topics in Stroke Rehabilition, 2013. 20: p. 139-50.
7. Atashi, V. et al. The Effect of E-Learning on the Quality of Life of Patients with Stroke. Jornal of health and care, 2017. 19: p. 30-8.
8. Flavia, M. et al. Efficacy and specificity of intensive cognitive rehabilitation of attention and executive functions in multiple sclerosis. Journal of the neurological sciences, 2010. 288: p. 101-105.
9. De Luca, R. R.S. Calabr, and G. Gervasi, Is computer-assisted training effective in improving rehabilitative outcomes after brain injury? A case-control hospitalbased study. Disability and health journal, 2014. 7: p. 356-360.
10. Zeinali, A. A. Souri, and J. Ashoori, The Effect of Computer Games on Sustaining Attention and Organisation Ability of Students with Attention Deficit Disorder. Journal of Zanjan University of Medical Sciences and Health Services, 2015. 24: p. 88-98.
11. Cattelani, R. M. Zettin, and P. Zoccolotti, Rehabilitation treatment for adultswith behavioral and psychosocial disorders following acquired brain ingury a systematic review. Neuropsychol Reviw, 2010. 20: p. 25-85.
12. Mahmoudi khurandy, Z. S. Talepassand, and A. Rahimian Booger, The Impact of Computer-Based Cognitive Rehabilitation Program on Alzheimer's Patients with Mild Cognitive Deficits. Journal of Cognitive Science, 2015. 17: p. 22-32.
13. Fernandez, E. et al. Effectiveness of a computer-based training program of attention and memory in patients with acquired brain damage. Behavioral sciences, 2017. 8: p. 1-4.
14. campbell, J. sample size for clinical studies david machine. Say beng tan, szw huey tan, 2009.
15. Semkovska, M. et al. efficacy of neurocognitive remediation therapy during an acute depressive episode and following remission: results from two randomised pilot studies European Psychiatry, 2015. 30: p. 403-410.
16. Beck, A.T. R.A. Steer, and G.K. Brown, Manual for the Beck Depression Inventory-II. San Antonio. Psychological Corporation, 1996.
17. Ghassemzadeh, H. et al. Psychometric properties of a persian-language version of the beck depression inventory - second edition Depress Anxiety, 2005. 21: p. 185-192.
18. Mattioli, F. et al. Efficacy and specificity of intensive cognitive rehabilitation of attention and executive functions in multiple sclerosis. J Neurol Sci, 2010. 288(1-2): p. 101-5.
19. Chukhlovina, M.l. and A.A. Chukhlovin, Assessment of clinical manifestation and treatment of post-stroke depression in young patients with ischemic stroke. Zhurnal nevrologii i psikhiatrii imeni S.S. Korsakova, 2018. 118: p. 52-55.
20. Mohammadi, M.R. Z. Keshavarzi, and S. Talepasand, the effectiveness of computerized cognitive rehabilitation training program in improving cognitive abilities of schizophrenia clients Iranian Journal of Psychiatry, 2014(9): p. 209-215.