1. Daneshfard K, Zakeri M. Effect of military training courses on psychological empowerment of soldiers under training. Quarterly Military Management. 2012;45(12):43-62.
2. Nosratabadi M, Halvaeepour Z. The role of depression and drug use in explaining suicidal ideation in soldiers of Army University of Medical Sciences. Mil Med. 2016;17(4):249-5.
3. Hobi M, Malmir M, Zare M, Hobi Z. The Relationship between prevalence of depression and anxiety among soldiers and relationship with attachment styles. Journal of Military psychology. 2015;18(18):51-8.
4. Behshti A, Zargham Hajabi M. The Relationship between Resiliency and Practice of Religious Belief with Anxiety and Depression among Soldiers. Mil Med. 2018;20(3):333-41.
5. Salvador-Carulla L, Lucas R, AyusoMateos J, Miret M. Use of the terms" Wellbeing" and" Quality of Life" in health sciences: a conceptual framework. European J Psychiatry. 2014;28(1):50-65.
6. Cole K, editor Wellbeing, psychological capital, and unemployment: An integrated theory. joint annual conference of the International Association for Research in Economic Psychology and the Society for the advancement of Behavioural Economics; 2006.
7. Goldsmith AH, Veum JR, Darity Jr W. Unemployment, joblessness, psychological well-being and self-esteem: Theory and evidence. J Socio-Economics. 1997;26(2):133-58.
8. Roothman B, Kirsten DK, Wissing MP. Gender differences in aspects of psychological well-being. South African journal of psychology. 2003;33(4):212-8.
9. Ryff CD, Love GD, Essex MJ, Singer B. Resilience in adulthood and later life. Handbook of aging and mental health: Springer; 1998. p. 69-96.
10. Bahadori Khosroshahi J, Hashemi Nosratabad T. The relationship between social anxiety, optimism and self-efficacy with psychological well-being in students. Urmia Medical Journal. 2012;23(2):115-22.
11. Bailey TC, Snyder C. Satisfaction with life and hope: A look at age and marital status. The Psychological Record. 2007;57(2):233-40.
12. Tong E. Hope and hopelessness. International Encyclopedia of the Social and Behavioral Science. 2nd ed. Nederland: Elsevier; 2015. p. 197-201.
13. Braithwaite V. The hope process and social inclusion. The Annals of the American Academy of Political and Social Science. 2004;592(1):128-51.
14. Fotiadou M, Barlow J, Powell L, Langton H. Optimism and psychological well‐being among parents of children with cancer: an exploratory study. Psycho‐Oncology: Journal of the Psychological, Social and Behavioral Dimensions of Cancer. 2008;17(4):401-9.
15. Kaushal R, Kwantes T. The role of culture and personality in choice of conflict management strategy. Eur J Int Relat. 2006;3(6):579-603.
16. Kreitner R, Kinike A. Organizational behavior management. Tehran: Dynamic message; 1386.
17. Deci E, Ryan R. Intrinsic motivation and self-determination in human behavior. New York: Plenum Press; 1985.
18. Nodehi H, Rashidi A, KHalili A, Mehravar S. Self-control relationship and control source with organizational commitment in the staff of the Education Office. Quarterly Journal of Leadership Research and Educational Management. 2015;1(1):49-66.
19. Carr A. Positive Psychology. Tehran: Sokhan; 1385.
20. Miller JF, Powers MJ. Development of an instrument to measure hope. Nursing Research. 1988;37(6):35- 56. PMID: 3340583
21. Abdi N, Asadi Lari M. Standardization of three hope scales, as possible measures at the end of life, in Iranian population. International Journal of Cancer Management. 2011;2(2):77-1.
22. Tangney JP, Baumeister RF, Boone AL. High self-control predicts good adjustment, less pathology, better grades, and interpersonal success. J Pers. 2004;72(2):271-324. PMID: 15016066 [PubMed
23. Sarafraz M, Gorbani N, Javaheri A. Self-Control: Unidimensional or Multidimensional Capacity? Distinction between the Inhibitory and Initiatory Facets among students of Tehran University. Journal of Research in Psychological Health. 2012;6(4):69-75.
24. Gharibi M, Jamali Ghomi A, Izadi M. Mediating role of job burnout and organization cynicism in the relationship between veterans psychological capital and well-being. Iranian Journal of War & Public Health. 2017;38(2):85-90.
25. Lindfors P, Berntsson L, Lundberg U. Factor structure of Ryff’s psychological well-being scales in Swedish female and male white-collar workers. Pers and individual differences. 2006;40(6):1213-22.
26. Bhamani MA, Khan MM, Karim MS, Mir MU. Depression and its association with functional status and physical activity in the elderly in Karachi, Pakistan. Asian J Psychiatr. 2015;14:46-51. DOI: 10.1016/j.ajp.2014.12.004 PMID: 25554666 [DOI
27. Staats S. Hope: Expected positive affect in an adult sample. J genetic psychology. 1987;148(3):357-64.
28. Baron RA. Personality and organizational conflict: Effects of the Type A behavior pattern and self-monitoring. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes. 1989;44(2):281-96.
29. Bahrami Khondabe F. Relationship between self-control and quality of life among male and female students of Isfahan University. Second Seminar on Mental Health of Students. 2004.
30. Chauchard E, Levin KH, Copersino ML, Heishman SJ, Gorelick DA. Motivations to quit cannabis use in an adult non-treatment sample: are they related to relapse? Addict Behav. 2013;38(9):2422-7. DOI: 10.1016/j.addbeh.2013.04.002 PMID: 23685328 [DOI
31. Barrick MR, Parks L, Mount MK. Self‐monitoring as a moderator of the relationships between personality traits and performance. Personnel Psychology. 2005;58(3):745-67.
32. Connor KM. Assessment of resilience in the aftermath of trauma. J Clin Psychiatry. 2006;67 Suppl 2:46-9. PMID: 16602815 [PubMed
33. Arce E, Simmons AN, Stein MB, Winkielman P, Hitchcock C, Paulus MP. Association between individual differences in self-reported emotional resilience and the affective perception of neutral faces. Journal of affective disorders. 2009;114(1-3):286-93.