1. Iverach L, Jones M, O’Brian S, Block S, Lincoln M, Harrison E, et al. Screening for personality disorders among adults seeking speech treatment for stuttering. J fluency disorders. 2009;34(3):173-86.
2. Association AP. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders (DSM-5®): American Psychiatric Pub; 2013.
3. Fazel S, Danesh J. Serious mental disorder in 23000 prisoners: a systematic review of 62 surveys. Lancet. 2002;359(9306):545-50. DOI: 10.1016/S0140-6736(02)07740-1 PMID: 11867106 [DOI
4. Azizi SY, Taati GM, Moradi R. The Prevalence of Mental Disorders Among Male Prisoners Referred to the Clinic of Central Prison of Hamedan, Iran. Military Caring Sciences. 2018;4(4):272-80.
5. Bahadori K, Khanjani Z. Personality traits predicting self-control and affective adjustment in offenders: an analysis of crime commission in terms if personality psychology. Scientific Journal Management System. 2017;9(2):1-18.
6. Devidson K. Cognitive Therapy in Personality Disorders. tehran: Roshd; 2004.
7. E yJ, S kJ, ME w. Schema therapy. A practitioner’s guide. New York: Guilford; 2003.
8. Ghanbari Z, Jomehri F, Roshan R. Comparison of early abnormal schema and social anxiety in a group of applicants female for cosmetic surgery with a non-applicant group. Quarterly Journal of Health Psychology. 2015;4(14):18-23.
9. Haghighat Manesh E, Agha Mohammadian Shaer Baf HR, Ali Ghanbari Hashem Abadi B, Mahram B. Early maladaptive schemas and schema domains in rapists. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology. 2010;16(2):145-53.
10. Ghaderi F, Kalantari M, MEHRABI H. Effectiveness of group schema therapy on early maladaptive schemas modification and reduce of social anxiety disorder symptoms. Clinical Psychology Studies. 2016;6(24):1-28.
11. Yoosefi N. Comparison of the effectiveness of family therapy based on schema therapy and bowens emotional system therapy on the early maladaptive schema among divorce applicant clients. Journal of Fundamentals of Mental Health. 2012;13(52):73-356.
12. Ghadipasha M, Sardaripour M, Khoshravesh S. Comparison of the Preliminary Discordant Schema in Psychopath Men Offenders with Personality Disorder. Iranian Journal of Forensic Medicine. 2014;19(2):283-9.
13. Sohrabi F, Darabi A, Rastgoo N, Azami Y. Mediating Role of early maladaptive schemas in relation of attachment styles and depression in students Counseling Culture and Psycotherapy. 2016;7(25):91-110.
14. Hamidi S, Shareh H, Hojjat SK. Comparison of early maladaptive schemas and attachment styles in women with vaginismus and normal women. The Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility. 2015;18(155, 15):9-18.
15. Besharat M. An attachment theory explanation of personality disorders. 2006.
16. Wearden A, Peters I, Berry K, Barrowclough C, Liversidge T. Adult attachment, parenting experiences, and core beliefs about self and others. Personality and Individual Differences. 2008;44(5):1246-57.
17. Afshari nia K. The role of Attachment Styles and Early Maladaptive Schema in prediction of Mate Selection Preference of female students. Journal of Counseling Research. 2014;13(50):5-29.
18. Rezapour Mirsaleh Y, Eini E, Aeinparast N, Hashami F. The Efficacy of Attachment-Based Treatment on Family Function of Mothers with Insecure Attachment Style. Clinical Psychology Studies. 2014;4(15):105-26.
19. Hamedi Z, Abdolvahab Samavi S, Askari M. The Relation between Family Function and Attachment Styles with Social Adjustment of Male and Female High School Students in Bandar Abbas. J Appl Environ Biol Sci. 2014.
20. Purmohammad V, Yaghoubi H, Yousefi R, Mohammadzadeh A, Najafi M. The Comparison of Maladaptive Schema and Lifestyles in Drug Dependence and Non-Drug Dependence People. Research on Addiction. 2013;7(27):107-24.
21. Savage J. The association between attachment, parental bonds and physically aggressive and violent behavior: A comprehensive review. Aggression and Violent Behavior. 2014;19(2):164-78.
22. Mohammadzadeh A. The Explanation of Schizotypal and Borderline Traits According to Attachment Dimensions and Basic Personality Traits. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry & Clinical Psychology. 2013;18(4):322-30.
23. Mohammad Amini M, Khorshidian N, Asadollahi Shahir A, Hashemian- Esfahani S, Najimi A. Early maladaptive schemas in borderline personality disorders patients. Health System Research. 2015;8.
24. Noferesti A, Akbari S. A comparison of schemas in sex offenders and non-offenders. Knowledge & Research in Applied Psychology. 2017;14(52):120-9.
25. Bosmans G, Braet C, Van Vlierberghe L. Attachment and symptoms of psychopathology: early maladaptive schemas as a cognitive link? Clin Psychol Psychother. 2010;17(5):374-85. DOI: 10.1002/cpp.667 PMID: 20013761 [DOI
26. Farrell JM, Shaw I, Shaw IA. Group schema therapy for borderline personality disorder: A step-by-step treatment manual with patient workbook: John Wiley & Sons; 2012.
27. Hanaei N, Mahmood Alilou M, Bakhshi Pour Roudsari A, Akbari I. Mentalities sketches, experience of child abuse and attachment styles with borderline personality disorder. Clinical Psychology & Personality. 2015;2(12):101-20.
28. Alilou M, Khanjani Z, Bayat A. Prediction of Anxiety-Related Emotional Disorders in Adolescences Based on Emotion Regulation, Coping Strategies and Symptoms Borderline Personality Disorder. Clinical Psychology Studies. 2017;7(25):107-28.