1. L.M N. Advances in Trauma-2016. Critical Care Clinical. 2017;33:6-8.
2. Prevention CfDCa. National Center for Injury Prevention and Control. Web-based Injury Statistics Query and Reporting System (WIS- QARS) 2015. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/injury/wisqars . Accessed September 8, 2016.
3. Zamani M, Esmailian M, Mirazimi M, Ebrahimian M, K G. Cause and Final Outcome of Trauma in Patients Referred to the Emergency Department; a Cross Sectional Study. Iran J Emerg Med. 2014;1(1):22–7.
4. Gupta R, Mahajan S, Dewan D, Gupta R. Pattern of hand injuries reported in a tertiary care setting of North India. Int J Res Med Sci. 2017 5(3):880-4.
5. Rabiul I. Acute Occupational Hand Injuries With Their Social and Economic Aspects: A Hospital Based Cross Sectional Study. IJMS. 2017;1(2):15-8.
6. Rosberg H, Steen Carlsson K, Cederlund R, Ramel E, Dahlin LB. Costs and outcome for serious hand and arm injuries during the first year after trauma- a prospective study. BMC public health. 2013;13:501. DOI: 10.1186/1471-2458-13-501 PMID: 23706070 [DOI
7. Davis G, Curtin C. Management of Pain in Complex Nerve Injuries. Hand Clin. 2016;32(2):257-62. DOI: j.hcl.2015.12.011 PMID: 27094896 [DOI
8. Fatemi MJ, Frootan SK, Rajabi F. Comparison of the sensory return after repair of Ulnar and Median nerve in the wrist. Iranian Journal of Surgery. 2010;18(1):36-44.
9. Theofilou P. Quality of Life: Definition and measurement. Eur J Psychol. 2013(9):150–62.
10. Shamsi A, Refahi A, Malmir M, Mollahadi M, Ebadi A. Comparison of quality of life in military personnel with and without hypertension. Ann Mil Health Sci Res. 2012;10(3):213-8.
11. Prignitz Sluys K, Shults J, Richmond TS. Health related quality of life and return to work after minor extremity injuries: A longitudinal study comparing upper versus lower extremity injuries. Injury. 2016;47(4):824-31. DOI: j.injury.2016.02.019 PMID: 26965363 [DOI
12. Tqien K, Bredal S, Skogstad L, Myhren H, Ekeberg Q. Health related quality of life in trauma patients.Data from a one-year follow up study compared with the general population. Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine. 2011;19(22).
13. Satbha N, Doi K, Hattori Y, Sakamoto S. Functional outcome and quality of life after traumatic total brachial plexus injury treated by nerve transfer or single/double free muscle transfers: a comparative study. Bone Joint J. 2016;98:209–17. DOI: 10.1302/0301-620X.98B2.35101 PMID: 26850426 [DOI
14. Hamid Raut P, Ahmed B, Eardley W. Orthopedic Trauma and Recovery of Quality of Life: An Overview of the Literature. Clinical Medicine Insights: Trauma and Intensive Medicine. 2016;7:1-8.
15. Kovacs L, Grob M, Zimmermann A, Eder M, Herschbach P, Henrich G. Quality of life after severe hand injury. J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2011;64(11):1495-502. DOI: j.bjps.2011.05.022 PMID: 21705290 [DOI
16. Alawi S, Werner D, Könneker S. Quality of life and reconstructive surgery efforts in severe hand injuries. Innovative Surgical Sciences. 2019;3(2):147-56.
17. Fanian H, Bouzari Pourbuinini B, Shamandi Z. Comparison of quality of life of patients with fractures of the femoral neck and healthy people in Kashani and Alzahra hospitals in Isfahan. JSUMS. 2005;7(2):9-14.
18. Shahsavari H, Matory P, Zare Z. [Correlation between Quality of Life and Individual Factors in the Patients with Breast Cancer in Seied Alshohada Hospital in Isfahan in 2013]. Commun Health J. 2015;9(1):58-67.
19. Montazeri A, Goshtasebi A, Vahdani Nia MS. The short form health survey (SF-36): Translation and validation study of the Iranian version. Payesh, Journal of the Iranian Institute for Health Sciences Research. 2005;5(1):49-56. PMID: 16022079 [PubMed
20. Yadla M. Quality of Life Assessment using Sf-36 Questionnairre in Maintenance Hemodialysis Patients Supported by Government Funded Cashless Scheme. J Clin Nephrol Res. 2017;4(3):1069.
21. Mahmoudi Hashemi F, Mousavi SJ, Attarbashi Moghaddam B, Talebian S, Mousavi S. Cross cultural adaptation, Validity and Reliability study of the Persian version of the American shoulder and elbow surgeons (ASES)Questionnaire for evaluation of shoulder function in injured athletes. MRJ. 2013;7(1):34-9.
22. Fakoor M, Atshani M, Ghasemi M. Return to Previous Activities and Quality of Life in Patients with Femoral Intertrochanteric Fracture Surgery. Jundishapur Sci Med J. 2016;15(4):415-22.
23. Adib-Hajbaghery M, Abasinia M. Assessing Quality of life of elders with femoral neck fractures, using SF36 and EQ5D. IJNR. 2010;4(15):71-9.
24. Grob M. Quality of life assessment after severe hand injury. Munich: Rechts der Isar University Munich; 2007.
25. Bot A, Bossen J, Herndon J, Ruchelsman D, Ring D, Vranceanu A. Informed shared decision-making and patient satisfaction. Psychosomatics. 2014;55(6):586–94.
26. Aszmann O, Vujaklija I, Roche A, Salminger S, Herceg M, Sturma A. Elective amputation and bionic substitution restore functional hand use after critical soft tissue injuries. Sci Rep. 2016;6:34960. DOI: 10.1038/srep34960 PMID: 27721419 [DOI