1. Gholami K, Asadi M. Professional experience of professors in relation to the phenomenon of effective teaching in higher education. J Theory Practice Curriculum. 2014;1:25-6. DOI: 10.1108/QAE-06-2014-0028 [DOI
2. Zinabadi H, Abas Zadegan B. Citizenship Behavior in Teaching: Reflection on the Role of Professor's Professional Ethics. . J Hig Edu Curri Stu. 2016;6:27-46.
3. Teeroovengadum V, Kamalanabhan T, Seebaluck A. Measuring service quality in higher education: Development of a hierarchical model (HESQUAL). Qual Assur Educ. 2016;24:244-58.
4. Shabani Varaki B, Hossein Gholizadeh R. Examining the quality of teaching at the University of Science. J Res and Planning in Higher Edu. 2007;12:1-22.
5. Marsh H, Muthén B, Asparouhov T, Lüdtke O, Robitzsch A, Morin A, et al. Exploratory structural equation modeling, integrating CFA and EFA: Application to students' evaluations of university teaching. Structur Equat Model Multidisciplin J. 2009;16:439-76. DOI: 10.1080/10705510903008220 [DOI
6. Pakmehr H, Jafari Sani H, Saeedy Rezvani M, Kareshki H. The Role of Teaching Teachers and Its Components in Developing Critical Thinking of Students: Opportunities and Challenges of the Curriculum in Higher Education. J Edu Psy Stud. 2013;9:17-39.
7. Biggs J. Teaching for quality learning at university: What the student does: McGraw-Hill Education (UK); 2011.
8. Yar Mohammadzadeh P, Feyzi A, Mohammadian K, Agh Atabai A. The Relationship between Personality Characteristics and Classroom Leadership Style with the Quality of Teachers of the University by Self-Assessment: Providing a Structural Model. J Edu Eval. 2018;10:29-51.
9. Cheraghi M, Ghiasvand S, Esmaeili M. Characteristics of Sample Professor: A Qualitative Study. J Urmia Nur Midw Facu. 2014;12:86-94.
10. Liaghatdar M, Shanazari J, Moslemi M. Investigating the Scientific, Professional and Personality Characteristics of the Teachers of Salavi Teaching Courses from the Viewpoints of Kerman Students. J Isl Rev. 2009;7:57-84.
11. Hosseinian S, Azimipour P, Karami A, Yazdi S, Keshavarz Gerami G. Investigating the Psychometric Properties of Nine Personality Types (Ingrams). J Occup Organization Consul. 2013;4:125-44.
12. Kacker R, Maringanti H. Personality analysis through handwriting. GSTF J Comput. 2012;2:94-7. DOI: 10.5176_2010-2283_2.1.134
13. McShane S, Von GLinow M. Organizational Behavior: Emerging Realities for The Workplace Revolution. McGraw HillCompanies. Inc; 2003.
14. Hazrati E, Zabihi R, Mehdizadeh A. The relationship between emotional intelligence and personality features with job satisfaction status of male junior high school teachers in Islamshahr city. J Educ Manage Studi. 2013;3:205-14.
15. Hejazi Y, Iravani M. The relationship between personality traits and job performance. J Psychol Educ Sci. 2002;2:171-89.
16. Davis M. Ethics and the University: Routledge; 2002.
17. Friedman H, Fogel J, Friedman L. Student perceptions of the ethics of professors. EJBO Electronic J Business Ethic Organiz Studi. 2005;10:10-5.
18. Campbell E. The ethics of teaching as a moral profession. Curriculum Inquiry. 2008;38:357-85. DOI: 10.1111/j.1467-873X.2008.00414.x [DOI
19. Cutchin G. Relationships between the big five personality factors and performance criteria for in-service high-school teachers: ProQuest Information & Learning; 1999.
20. Patrick C. Student evaluations of teaching: effects of the Big Five personality traits, grades and the validity hypothesis. Assess Evaluat Higher Educ. 2011;36:239-49. DOI: 10.1080/02602930903308258 [DOI
21. Jacobson MD. Effective and ineffective behavior of teachers of nursing as determined by their students. Nurs Res. 1966;15:218-24. PMID: 5178187
22. Najafi H, Maleki H, Farmahini Farhani M, Jafari Harandi R. Evaluation of Professional Ethics Dimensions of faculty members' teaching from the viewpoint of students at Shahed University School of Medicine. J Med Edu Dev. 2017;9:93-102.
23. Sobhani Nezhad M, Baghai M, Najafi H. Survey rate on the Application of Professional Ethics in Teaching among Faculty Members of Imam Khomeini Marine Science University of Noshahr. J Mar Sci Educ. 2018;4:1-16.
24. Baghani M, Dehghan Neyshaboori M. Impact of teachers’ anxiety on teaching quality. Bimonth Educ Strategie Med Sci. 2012;5:9-13.
25. Qasemi L, Behroozi M. Survey of Personality Traits (Based on Big Five) In Professional Ethics's Growth In Medical Sciences University of Bushehr. Iran's Aspect. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2015;190:334-8. DOI: 10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.05.007 [DOI
26. Blanuša Trošelj D, Ivković Ž. Building the profession: professional ethics and preschool teacher’s education. J Pedagogic Theory Pract. 2016;65:403-20.
27. Sobhani Nezzhad M, Najafi H, Jafari Haradi R, Farmahini Farahani M. Components of Professional Ethics Teaching from the Viewpoints of Students of Qom University of Medical Sciences. J Edu Strategie Med Sci. 2015;7:399-403.
28. Bianchini S, Lissoni F, Pezzoni M. Instructor characteristics and students’ evaluation of teaching effectiveness: evidence from an Italian engineering school. Europ J Engineer Educ. 2013;38:38-57. DOI: 10.1080/03043797.2012.742868 [DOI
29. Mori S, Tanabe Y. Effects of perceived teacher personality on student class evaluations. Kinki Univ Center Liberal Art Foreign Language Educat J. 2012;3:163-81. DOI: 10.5539/ijel.v3n3p53 [DOI
30. Tett R, Jackson D, Rothstein M. Personality measures as predictors of job performance: A meta‐analytic review. Personnel Psychology. 1991;44:703-42. DOI: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.1991.tb00696.x [DOI
31. Judge T, Higgins C, Thoresen C, Barrick M. The big five personality traits, general mental ability, and career success across the life span. Personnel Psychology. 1999;52:621-52.
32. Murray H, Rushton JP, Paunonen S. Teacher personality traits and student instructional ratings in six types of university courses. J Educ Psychol. 1990;82:250.
33. Moradi Adoliskani M, Saeedy Rezvani M, Karami M, Amin Khandagi M. Identifying Standards and Components of Professional Ethics Teachers of Islamic Education. J Culture Islamic Univ. 2017;6:473-94.