1. Deng F-F. Comparison of nursing education among different countries. Chinese Nurs Res. 2015;2(4):96-8.
2. Wu F-q, Wang Y-l, Wu Y, Guo M. Application of nursing core competency standard education in the training of nursing undergraduates. International J Nurs Sci. 2014;1(4):367-70.
3. Aliyari S, Maleki H, Pazargadi M, Abbaspour A. Developing and standardization of quality evaluation and accreditation indicators for curricula of baccalaureate degree nursing education in Iran. Annal of Military and Health Sci Res. 2012;10(1):50-61.
4. Naseri N, Salehi S. Accreditation of nursing education in Iran: Documenting the process. Iranian J Nurs & Midwif Rese. 2008;12(4).
5. Jafari Asl M, Chehrzed M, Ghanbari A. Quality of educational services from viewpoint's of nursing and midwifery students of Guilan University based on Servqual model. Rese in Medical Education. 2014;6(1):50-8.
6. Robb WJ. PhD, DNSc, ND: the ABCs of nursing doctoral degrees. Dimens Crit Care Nurs. 2005;24(2):89-96. PMID: 15827432 [PubMed
7. Sajjadi S, Nourabadi S. Explaining and analyzing the nature and function of philosophy of education as an interdisciplinary field. Iranian J Cultural Res. 2010;2(2):19-41.
8. Rassouli M, Zagheri Tafreshi M, Esmaeil M. Challenges in clinical nursing education in Iran and strategies. Clinical Excellence. 2014;2(1):11-22.
9. McKenna H, Keeney S, Kim MJ, Park CG. Quality of doctoral nursing education in the United Kingdom: exploring the views of doctoral students and staff based on a cross-sectional questionnaire survey. J Adv Nurs. 2014;70(7):1639-52. DOI: 10.1111/jan.12326 PMID: 24308405 [DOI
10. Aliyari S, Maleki H, Pazargadi M, Abbaspour A. Developing and standardization of quality evaluation and accreditation indicators for curricula of baccalaureate degree nursing education in Iran. 2012.
11. Dede S, Baskan GA. Theoretical basis of comparative education and suggestion of a model: Comparative education council in Turkish education system. Procedia-Social and Behav Scie. 2011;15:3536-42.
12. Ebrahimi S, Gangi Khezerlak A. Comparative study of information and communication technology development strategies in primary education of America, Australia and Iran. Inter J Basic Scie & Apply Rese. 2015;4(1):1-5.
13. Alberta TUo. Faculty of Nursing 2019 Available from: https://www.ualberta.ca/nursing.
14. Alberta TUo. University Rankings in Canada 2019 Available from: https://www.ualberta.ca/why-ualberta/university-rankings-in-canada.
15. School of Nursing and Midwifery TUoMS. General Specifications Ph.D. of Nursing 2019 Available from: http://fnm.tums.ac.ir/userfiles/graduate/NURSING-PH.D.pdf.
16. Education EACfMM. 2019.
17. Moonaghi HK, Valizadehzare N, Khorashadizadeh F. PhD programs in nursing in Iran and Canada: A qualitative study. J Pak Med Assoc. 2017;67(6):863-8. PMID: 28585583 [PubMed
18. Rafati F, Khandan M, Sabzevari S, Nouhi E. Comparative study of nursing PhD curriculum in Iran and Widener university. Iranian J Med Educat. 2015;15:555-68.
19. Roshanzadeh M, Tajabadi A, Aghaei M. The educational system and curriculum of Ph. D nursing students in Iran and Toronto, Canada: a comparative study. J Develop Strategies in Med Educat. 2018.
20. Bereday GZ. Reflections on comparative methodology in education, 1964‐1966. Comparative Education. 1967;3(3):169-287.
21. Sciences. MoHpiNCbSCoPUoM. 2018.
22. Borzou SR, Oshvandi K, Cheraghi F, Moayed MS. Comparative study of nursing PhD education system and curriculum in Iran and John Hopkins school of nursing. Educ Strategy Med Sci. 2016;9(3):194-205.
23. Kermanshahi S, Memarian R, Heseni A, Zamzam S, Nezamli F. A comparison post-graduate MS curriculum of nursing education in Iran and Canada. J Med Educat Develop. 2011;4(6):48-54.
24. Mangeli M, Roudi Rashtabadi O, Sabzevari S, Nouhi E. Quality Assessment of Nursing Doctoral Education from the Viewpoints of lecturers and Students/Graduates. Strides in Develop of Med EducaT. 2015;12(1):249-65.
25. Melnyk BM. Distinguishing the preparation and roles of Doctor of Philosophy and Doctor of Nursing Practice graduates: national implications for academic curricula and health care systems. J Nurs Educ. 2013;52(8):442-8. DOI: 10.3928/01484834-20130719-01 PMID: 23875724 [DOI
27. Haghighi Moghadam Y, Atashzadeh-Shoorideh F, Abbaszadeh A, Feizi A. Challenges of PhD Graduated Nurses for Role Acceptance as a Clinical Educator: A Qualitative Study. J Caring Sci. 2017;6(2):153-61. DOI: 10.15171/jcs.2017.015 PMID: 28680869 [DOI
28. Sahebihag MH, Khaje Goudari M, Moghbeli G, Soheili A, Khadivi A, Valizadeh L. The challenges of nursing doctoral curriculum in Iran: a critical look based on Delphi technique. The J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac. 2017;15(6):424-39.
29. McEwen M, Bechtel GA. Characteristics of nursing doctoral programs in the United States. J Prof Nurs. 2000;16(5):282-92. DOI: 10.1053/jpnu.2000.9458 PMID: 11033938 [DOI
30. Kim MJ, Park CG, McKenna H, Ketefian S, Park SH, Klopper H, et al. Quality of nursing doctoral education in seven countries: survey of faculty and students/graduates. J Adv Nurs. 2015;71(5):1098-109. DOI: 10.1111/jan.12606 PMID: 25627175 [DOI
31. McDermid F, Peters K, Jackson D, Daly J. Factors contributing to the shortage of nurse faculty: a review of the literature. Nurse Educ Today. 2012;32(5):565-9. DOI: 10.1016/j.nedt.2012.01.011 PMID: 22336475 [DOI
32. Deyoung S, Bliss J, Tracy JP. The nursing faculty shortage: Is there hope? J Prof Nurs. 2002;18(6):313-9. DOI: 10.1053/jpnu.2002.129978 PMID: 12486637 [PubMed
33. Whitehead PS. Role ambiguity, role strain, job dissatisfaction, and difficulty transitioning into academia among nursing faculty. 2015.
34. Nehrir B, Rejeh N, Ebadi A. The evidence-based nursing education. J Nurs Edu. 2013;2(1):49-54.
35. Adib-Hajbaghery M, Hosieni F. Comparison of Expected Potentials of PhD Nursing Students in Iran and Top Universities of the World. Iran J Nurs. 2018;31(113):30-41.