1. Kushan M, Vaghei S. [Psychiatric Nursing: Mental Health 2]. Tehran: Andisheh Rafi; 2015.
2. Haresabadi M, Bibak B, Hosein zadeh E, Bayati M AM, Akbari H. [Assessing burden of family caregivers of patients with schizophrenia Admitted in Imam REZA hospital- Bojnurd].JNKUMS. 2012;4(2):165-71.
3. Haji Aghaei N, Sheikhi M R, Zeighami R, Alipour M. [Follow up of the impact of family-centered psychoeducation based on Atkinson and Coia’s model on the relapse and severity of symptoms in schizophrenia]. IJPN. 2017;5(4):27-33.
4. Chimeh N, Malakoti SK, Panaghi, Ahmad Abadi Z, Nojomi N, Ahmadi Tonkaboni. [Care Giver Burden and Mental Health inSchizophrenia]. Journal of Family Research 2008;4(3):277-92.
5. Shokraneh E, Ahmadi SA. [The effects of family cognitive training on improving the treatment of schizophrenic patients]. Journal of Family Research. 2009;5(1):17-28.
6. Navidian A, Pahlavanzadeh S, Yazdani M. [The effectiveness of family training on family caregivers of inpatients with mental disorders]. IJPCP. 2010;16(2):99-106.
7. Torabi ZS, Eghlima M, Khanke HR, Reza Sotani P, Yazdani AA. [Family burden and family function Patients with chronic mental disorders. Social Welfare Quarterly]. 2013;13(51):133-49.
8. Navidian A, Salar A, Hashemi Nia A, Keikhaei A. [Study of mental exhaustion experienced by family caregivers of patients with mental disorders. Zahedan Psychiatric Hospital]. JBUMS. 2001;3(4):33-8.
9. Mohammad Poorhodki R, Rahnama M, AbdollahiMohammad A, Shahraki vahed A, Shaamsizadeh M. [A comparison of the effect of training by peers and nurses on anxiety in patient with myocardial infarction: a randomized control trial]. PCNM. 2016;6(3):12-23.
10. Ghadiri E, Shahriari M, Maghsoudi J. [The effects of peerled education on anxiety of the family caregivers of patients undergoing coronary artery bypass surgery (CABG) in Shahid Chamran center Isfahan University of Medical Sciences]. IJPN.2016;4(2):50-6.
11. Eslami R, Sajadi S A, Farsi Z. [Comparing the effect of peer education and orientation tour on the stress of patients candidate for coronary angiography in selected hospital of AJA University of Medical Sciences]. J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac. 2015;12(12):1119-27.
12. Dehghani A, Kermanshahi S, Memarian R, Hojjati H, Shamsizadeh M. [The effect of peer-led education on depression of multiple sclerosis patients]. Psychiatric Nursing.1(1):63-71.
13. Varaei S, Cheraghi M, Seyedfatemi N, Talebi M, Bahrani N, Dehghani A, et al. [Effect of peer education on anxiety in patients candidated for coronary artery bypass graft surgery: A randomized control trial]. 3 JNE. 2013;2(3):28-37.
14. Vaghee S, Salarhaji A, Asgharipour N, Chamanzari H. [Effects of psychoeducation on stigma in family caregivers of patients with schizophrenia: A Clinical Trial]. Evidence Based Care Journal. 2015;5(16):63-76.
15. Smith AM, Schwirian PM. The relationship between caregiver burden and TBI survivors’ cognition and functional ability after discharge. Rehabil Nurs. 1998;23(5):252-7.
16. Yu Y, Liu Z W, Tang B W, Zhao M, G. LX, Xiao S Y. Reported family burden of schizophrenia patients in rural China. PLoS ONE 2017;12(6): e0179425.
17. Magliano L, Fiorillo A, Fadden G, Gair F, Economou M, Kallert T, et al. Effectiveness of a psychoeducational intervention for families of patients with schizophrenia: Preliminary results of a study funded by the European Commission. World Psychiatry. 2005;4(1):45-9.
18. Cheraghi F, Shamsai F, Ryazi H. [Study of the treatment and care needs of the family of psychiatric patients after discharge from the center Mashhad Psychoanalysis]. Scientific Journal of Hamadan Nursing & Midwifery Faculty. 2010;18(2):15-25.