1. Elahi N, Alhani F, Ahmadi F. Challenges to effective teaching, reflection on experience, and perceived nursing: a content analysis. J Qualitative Res Health Sci. 2012;1(3):229-39.
2. Bahmanpour K, Navipour H, Ahmadi F, Kazemnejad A. A concept analysis of critical thinking in clinical nursing. Sci J Kurdistan Univ Med Sci. 2017;22(2).
3. Amini M, Moghadam M, Lotfi F, Kazempour R, Abdolfathi E. Comparison between key feature exam and multiple choice questions in internal medicine department of Shiraz University of medical sciences. Hormozgan Med J. 2013;17(3):265-72.
4. Habibzadeh H, Mohammadpour Y, Khalkhali H, Khajehali N. Effect of evidence-based nursing training on nursing students ability in executive skill of nursing process in Urmia University of Medical Sciences, 2013. J Urmia Nurs & Midwifery Faculty. 2013;11(4):284-92.
5. Rezaei R, Saatsa S, Sharif Nia SH, Molookzadeh S, Beheshti Z. Evaluation of nursing Students, critical thinking skills in mazandaran university of medical sciences. Biannual J Med Educat Develop Center (edc) Babol Univ Med Sci. 2014;2(1):29-34.
6. Habibzadeh H, Rasuli D, Moradi Y. The Effect of Concept Mapping Teaching Method on Critical Thinking Skills of Nursing Students. J Urmia Nurs & Midwif Faculty. 2014;12(5):379-85.
7. Tanner CA, Lindeman CA. Research in nursing education: assumptions and priorities. J Nurs Educ. 1987;26(2):50-9. [PubMed
8. Higgs J, Jones MA, Loftus S, Christensen N. Clinical Reasoning in the Health Professions E-Book: Elsevier Health Sciences; 2008.
9. Hoseinzadeh E, Hamidi Y, Roshanaie G, Cheraghi P, Taghavi M. Evaluation of student satisfaction from Hamadan University of medical sciences educational process and programs in 2012-2011. Pajouhan Scientific J. 2013;11(3):37-44.
10. Aliye S. Iran Nursing Continuing Undergraduate Curriculum: Deputy for Education Ministry of Health and Medical Education. 2014
11. Akhoundzadeh K, Ahmari Tehran H, Salehi S, Abedini Z. Critical thinking in nursing education in Iran. Iranian J Med Educat. 2011;11(3):210-21.
12. Facion P, Facion N. The California critical thinking skills test: form A and form B, test manual. Millbrae: California Academic Press; 1993.
13. Ghanbari A, Monfared A, Hoseinzadeh T, Moaddab F, Sedighi A. The impact of the nursing process education on critical thinking of nursing students. Research in Med Educat. 2017;9(2):25-33. [DOI
14. Paryad E, Javadi N, Fadakar K, Asiri S. Relationship between critical thinking and clinical decision making in nursing students. Iran J Nursing. 2011;24(73):63-71.
15. Hasanpour M, Hasanzadeh A, Ghaedi Heidari F, Bagheri M. Critical Thinking Skills of Nursing Students. Iran Journal of Nursing. 2015;28(93):22-31. [DOI
16. Mobasher M, Mahdaviniya J, Zendehdel K. ethics, medical research, Helsinki Declaration, informed consent. Iranian J Med Ethics and History of Medicine. 2012;5(1):62-8.
17. Noohi E, Abaszadeh A. Effect of patient-centered collaborative learning on students' scores of the nursing process and critical thinking of nursing trainers. J Medical Educat & Develop. 2013;8(3):53-62.
18. Adib-Hajbaghery M, Sharifi N. Effect of simulation training on the development of nurses and nursing students' critical thinking: A systematic literature review. Nurse Educ Today. 2017;50:17-24. [DOI
19. Momeni H, Salehi A, Sadeghi H. Comparing the Effect of Problem Based Learning and Concept Mapping on Critical Thinking Disposition of Nursing Student. Educat Strategies in Med Sci. 2017;10(4):234-44.
20. Dehghanzadeh S, Jafaraghaie F, Khordadi Astane H. The Effect of Flipped Classroom On Critical Thinking Disposition in Nursing Students. Iranian J Med Educat. 2018;18:39-48.
21. Sadeghi-Gandomani H, Delaram M, Naseri-Brugeni N. Comparison of concept mapping and conventional teaching methods on creativity of nursing students. J Med Educat & Develop. 2014;9(3):48-57.
22. Shabouni Z, Nouhi E, Okhovati M. The Effect of Team-Based Learning in Medical Information Systems Course on Academic Achievement in Postgraduate Students of Kerman University of Medical Sciences, Iran. sdmej. 2016;13(1).
23. Raoufi S, Farhadi A, Sheikhian A. Impact of the team effectiveness design of teaching on critical thinking, self-confidence and learning of nursing students. J Med Educat & Develop. 2014;9(2):23-32.
24. Zhang C, Fan H, Xia J, Guo H, Jiang X, Yan Y. The Effects of Reflective Training on the Disposition of Critical Thinking for Nursing Students in China: A Controlled Trial. Asian Nurs Res (Korean Soc Nurs Sci). 2017;11(3):194-200. [DOI
25. Hong S, Yu P. Comparison of the effectiveness of two styles of case-based learning implemented in lectures for developing nursing students' critical thinking ability: A randomized controlled trial. Int J Nurs Stud. 2017;68:16-24. [DOI
26. Kaddoura M, Van-Dyke O, Yang Q. Impact of a concept map teaching approach on nursing students' critical thinking skills. Nurs Health Sci. 2016;18(3):350-4. [DOI
27. Alamrani MH, Alammar KA, Alqahtani SS, Salem OA. Comparing the Effects of Simulation-Based and Traditional Teaching Methods on the Critical Thinking Abilities and Self-Confidence of Nursing Students. J Nurs Res. 2018;26(3):152-7. [DOI