1. IFRC witdS. What is a disaster? 2015 Available from: http://www.ifrc.org/en/what-we-do/disaster-management/about-disasters/what-is-a-disaster/.
2. Wildavsky A, Dake K. Theories of risk perception: Who fears what and why? Daedalus. 41-60. 1990.
3. Slovic P, Peters E. Risk Perception and Affect. Current Directions in Psychological Science. 2016;15(6):322-5. [DOI
4. Holton GA. Defining Risk. Financial Analysts J. 2019;60(6):19-25. [DOI
5. UNISDR. 2016-17 Biennium Work Programme Final Report. 2018.
6. Sullivan-Wiley KA, Short Gianotti AG. Risk Perception in a Multi-Hazard Environment. World Development. 2017;97:138-52. [DOI
7. Indicators UoBCSa. belgium: Centre for Research on the Epidemiology of Disasters (CRED). 2014
8. Ferrer R, Klein WM. Risk perceptions and health behavior. Curr Opin Psychol. 2015;5:85-9. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.copsyc.2015.03.012 [PubMed
9. European :union:. Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction 2015-2030 18 March 2015. Available from: https://ec.europa.eu/echo/partnerships/relations/european-and-international-cooperation/sendai-framework-disaster-risk-reduction_en.
10. Cliff BJ, Morlock L, Curtis AB. Is there an association between risk perception and disaster preparedness in rural US hospitals? Prehosp Disaster Med. 2009;24(6):512-7. [DOI
11. Alzahrani F, Kyratsis Y. Emergency nurse disaster preparedness during mass gatherings: a cross-sectional survey of emergency nurses' perceptions in hospitals in Mecca, Saudi Arabia. BMJ Open. 2017;7(4):e013563. [DOI
12. Mousavi S, Zaeemipour M, Zali M. Evaluate Nurses' Capability Based on Accreditation Standards by Nursing Administrators at AJA-Military Hospitals During 2011. J Nurse and Physician within War. 2012;19:14-9.
13. Khanakeh H. Hospital Preparedness for Disaster and Disaster Country Program. Tehran: University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences; 2014.
14. Rahmati-Najarkolaei F, Moeeni A, Ebadi A, Heidaranlu E. Assessment of a Military Hospital’s Disaster Preparedness Using a Health Incident Command System. Trauma Monthly. 2016;22(2). [DOI
15. Djalali A, Castren M, Hosseinijenab V, Khatib M, Ohlen G, Kurland L. Hospital Incident Command System (HICS) performance in Iran; decision making during disasters. Scandinavian J Trauma, Resuscitation & Emergency Medicine. 2012;20(1):14.
16. Mehrabi F, Ghasemi M, Rezaee M. The assessment of readiness indicators in military hospitals against natural disasters in Iran. J Mil Med. 2015;17(1):35-40.
17. Amerion A, Aghighi A, Tofihi S, Sadeghi AA, Shahedi A, Rasekh F. Assess the disaster preparedness of the selected military hospitals. J Army Univ Med Sci. 2014;11:353-6.
18. Seyedin SH, Zaboli R, Malmoon Z, Rajabifard F. General Hospital Managers’ Perception Regarding Crisis Management at Iran and Tehran University of Medical Sciences. J Hospital. 2014;2(57):95-102.
19. Sadeghi M, Gholamhoseini L, Esmaeel Zali M, Mehrabi N, Nejati B. The Survey on the Vulnerability of Military Hospitals in Crisis Situation and War and Offer Suitable Solutions and Mission in These Situations in the Second Semester of 1391. Paramedical Sci & Military Health. 2015;10(1):24-30.
20. Slovic P, Fischhoff B, Lichtenstein S. Why Study Risk Perception? Risk Analysis. 1982;2(2):83-93. [DOI
21. Phibbs S, Kenney C, Severinsen C, Mitchell J, Hughes R. Synergising Public Health Concepts with the Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction: A Conceptual Glossary. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2016;13(12). [DOI
22. Krippendorff K. Content analysis: An introduction to its methodology: Sage publications; 2018.
23. Adel Mehraban M. A review of qualitative content analysis and its application in research. Isfahan University of Medical Sciences & Health Services. 2015.
24. Graneheim UH, Lundman B. Qualitative content analysis in nursing research: concepts, procedures and measures to achieve trustworthiness. Nurse Educ Today. 2004;24(2):105-12. [DOI
25. Hassanzadeh Rangi N, Allahyari T, Khosravi Y, Zaeri F, Saremi M. Development of an Occupational Cognitive Failure Questionnaire (OCFQ): evaluation validity and reliability. Iran Occupational Health. 2012;9(1):29-40.
26. Instructions Order on how to select professional executives, 579095 (13/4/1395).
27. Neuendorf KA, Kumar A. Content Analysis. The International Encyclopedia of Political Communication2016. p. 1-10.
28. MSc1 M. Evaluation of qualitative data Reserch of Student at Sabzevar University of Medical Sciences. Winter 1390;44(3):50-6.
29. Sarmad ZA. Research Methods in Behavioral Sciences. Tehran: Publishing House; 1376.
30. Wilson V. Research Methods: Content Analysis. Evidence Based Library and Information Practice. 2016;11(1(S)). [DOI
31. Chehry N. Emergency management and planning system in hospital. Journal of the Army Medical Nursing Faculty. 2011.
32. Khankeh HG. National Hospital Risk Management Guide Based on Accreditation Indicators. Education MoHaM. Ministry of Health and Medical Education. 2017.
33. Ezzati E, Kaviannezhad R, Karimpour H, Mohammadi S. Preparedness of crisis and disaster management in social security hospitals in Kermanshah in 2016: A short report. J Rafsanjan Univ Med Sci. 2016;15(6):583-90.
34. Sabzghabaie A, Kondori A, Shojaee M, Hatamabadi H, Amini A. Hospital safety in hospitals affiliated with Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences in 2011-13. Pajoohandeh J. 2013;18(2):83-7.
35. Khan I, McLeod RD. Managing hajj crowd complexity: Superior throughput, satisfaction, health, and safety. Kuwait Chapter of Arabian Journal of Business and Management Review. 2012;33(853):1-15.
36. Öztekin SD, Larson EE, Altun Uğraş G, Yüksel S, Savaşer S. Nursing educators' perceptions about disaster preparedness and response in Istanbul and Miyazaki. Japan J Nurs Sci. 2015;12(2):99-112. [DOI
37. Slovic P, Weber E. Perception of risk posed by extreme events. 2002. Regulation of Toxic Substances and Hazardous Waste (2nd edition)(Applegate, Gabba, Laitos, and Sachs, Editors), Foundation Press, Forthcoming. 2016.
38. Slovic P. Perception of risk. Science. 1987;236(4799):280-5. [DOI
39. Gurian PL. Risk perception, risk communication, and risk management. 2012.
40. Rohrmann B. Risk perception, risk attitude, risk communication, risk management: A conceptual appraisal. 15th Internaional Emergency Management Society (TIEMS) Annual Conference2008.
41. Slovic P, Fischhoff B, Lichtenstein S. Characterizing perceived risk. Perilous progress: Managing the hazards of technology. 1985:91-125.