1. Kazemian S, Shariati S, Ismaili M, Farahbakhsh K. Designing a Family Conflict Resolution Education Model Based on the Anthropological View of Ayatollah Javadi Amoli. Counseling & Psychotherapy Culture. 2013;4(13):11-34.
2. Zand M, Shafiabadi A, Sudani M. The Effectiveness of Couples Therapy Based on Islamic Teachings on Sexual Intimacy of Couples Referred to Nikan Clinic in Tehran New Findings in Psychology. 2012;8(25):27-39.
3. Tavassoli G, Nodushan A. Factors Affecting Divorce in Yazd during the Recent Decade of Study in the Years 2001-2006. Iranian Journal of Social Development Studies. 2011;3(4):35-49.
4. Ashrafi S, Dariane A. Performance evaluation of an improved harmony search algorithm for numerical optimization: Melody Search (MS). Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence. 2013;26(4):1301-21. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.engappai.2012.08.005 [DOI
5. Mohammadpanah A, Shirzad H. Factors Influencing the Formation of Divorce and Its Impact on Social Security in Sanandaj. Law-Social Research of Women and the Family. 2014(2):85-102.
6. AbuTerabi S. spokesman for the State Registration Office, Divorce Statistics. 2018.
7. Mahmoud M. Measuring the Effect of Determinants of Divorce on Determinants of Surveys During the Year 1994-2015. Social Work Research Journal. 2015:85-102.
8. Hoseini F, Rezapoor M, Saatloo M. The Study of Effective Factors in Increasing Divorce Rate (Case Study: Divorced Couples of Sarpolezahab Town). Quarterly journal of social work. 2015;4(2):33-41.
9. Kazemi Z, Tavakoli H, Karimi F. Investigating the Relationship between Islamic Life Style and Psychological Well-Being in Divorced Couples. Third International Conference on Research in Psychology, Counseling and Educational Sciences 2019.
10. Masoudinia Z, Porfard A, Gholizadeh A. A Qualitative Study of the Experiences of Divorced Men and Women from Cultural Backgrounds of Divorce. Journal of Applied Sociology. 2015; 26(1): 39-64.
11. Shaablou S. Opinion Chair in Urmia University Faculty Members. 2019.
12. Nik T, Sudani M, Honarmand M. The Effectiveness of Religious Teaching on Couples' Marital Conflicts. Journal of Islamic Psychology. 2017;3(6):117-44.
13. Gholizadeh A, Porfard A, Masoudinia Z. Qualitative Study of the Experiences of Divorced Men and Women from Cultural Factors of Divorce. Applied Sociology. 2015;57(1):39-64.
14. Rezaei J, Ahmadi S, Etemadi A, Abadi M. The Impact of Islam-Based Couple Therapy on Marital Commitment. Psychology and Religion. 2012;5(1):37-60.
15. Ghushchi R, Ismaili M, Abadi A. The Effectiveness of Couple Therapy Based on Common Factors with the Content of Islamic Teachings in Couples' Effective Dialogue. Behavioral Sciences. 2016(30):137-62.
16. Aein F, Alhani F, Mohammadi E, Kazemnejad A. Struggling to create new boundaries: a grounded theory study of collaboration between nurses and parents in the care process in Iran. J Adv Nurs. 2011;67(4):841-53. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2648.2010.05515.x www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21105897 [DOI
17. Strauss A, Corbin J. Grounded theory methodology. Handbook of qualitative research. 1994;17(1):273-85.
18. Chin W. The partial least squares approach to structural equation modeling. Modern methods for business research. 1998;295(2):295-336.