1. Asadzandi M. Sound heart, Spiritual health from the perspective of Islam. J Relig Theol. 2019; 2(4): 22-9.
2. Asadzandi M. Characteristics of sound heart owners as Islamic spiritual health indicators. J Com Med & Health Care. 2019; 4(1): 1032. [DOI
3. Asadzandi M, Shahrabi Farahany S, Abolghasemi H, Saberi M, Ebadi A. Effect of sound heart model- based spiritual counseling on stress, anxiety and depression of parents of children with cancer. Iran J Ped Hematol Oncol. 2020; 10(2): 1-9.
4. Asadzandi M. Access to the sound heart identifies the concept of spiritual health. Med jurisprudence 2013; 19(3): 35-49.
5. Asadzandi M. Sound heart: Spiritual nursing care model from religious viewpoint. J Relig Health. 2017; 56(6): 2063-75. [DOI
6. Asadzandi M. An Islamic religious spiritual health training model for patients. J Relig Health. 2020; 59(1): 173-87. [DOI
7. Asadzandi M. Spiritual health consulting model for health promotion in clients. Health, Spirituality and Medical Ethics. 2018; 5(2): 9-15. [DOI
8. Asadzandi M. Designing and validating the students' spiritual self-care Empowerment model with sound heart approach. Educ Strategy Med Sci. 2021; 14(1): 53-62.
9. Reihani T, Sekhavat Poor Z, Heidarzadeh M, Moosavi SM, Mazloom SR. The effects of spiritual self-care training on feeling of comfort in mothers of hospitalized preterm infants. JMRH. 2014; 2(2): 112-9.
10. Asadzandi M. Analysis of nursing concepts and theories with introduce sound heart model (Methods of care based on Islam) - Publisher: Haidari Publications. 2012.
11. Asadzandi M. Spiritual counseling. Publisher: Resaneh-takhassosi. 2016.
12. Abolghasemi H, Asadzandi M. Reinforcing faith, the main care and method of maintaining and improving the spiritual health of patients and clients. J Health Promot. 2018; 1(1): 48-59.