1. Hadavand S. Learning Management The Basis of Creating Knowledge. Managed Organizations Monthly Journal. 2010;20(147-148):23-9.
2. Yaghoubi M, Karimi S, Javadi M, Nikbakht A. A Study on the Relationship Between Organizational Commitment and the Level of Implementation of the Components of a Learning Organization among Educational Managers in Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. Health Information Management. 2010;7(2):74-65.
3. Visentin M. Learning to Learn. Italian Journal of Sociology of Education. 2017;9(1).
4. Nembhard IM, Tucker AL. Applying Organizational Learning Research to Accountable Care Organizations. Med Care Res Rev. 2016;73(6):673-84. [DOI
5. Xênia C, Giselly R, Bencciveni Franzoni AM, Cuatro S. Organizational learning in the context of University organizations: A systematic review of academic publications held in. SPACIOS. 2017;38(05):23.
6. Ebrahimi A, Nasr Esfahani A, Nilipour Tabatabai S. Designing a Model for Institutionalizing Organizational Learning and Its Relation to Self-Efficiency of Managers and Experts, A Case Study: The Red Crescent Society of the Whole. Quarterly Journal of Rescue and Rescue. 2018;8(2).
7. Chavoshi Z, Nikbakht M, Inventor H, Akbari A, Mir Bazgh F. The Relationship between Group and Individual Learning Dimensions in Organizational Learning of Clinical Nurses: A Case Study. Quarterly Journal of Nursing Management. 2015;4(4).
8. Nobahar M. Clinical learning experiences of newly arrived nurses in cardiac intensive care unit nursing education. Iranian Scientific Nursing Association, Nursing Education. 2015;3(2):12-26.
9. Sarmad Z, Bazargan A, Hejazi E. Research Methods in Behavioral Sciences. Iran: Ad Publications; 2014. 404 p.
10. Hooman H. Understanding the scientific method in behavioral sciences. Iran: Samat Publications; 2011. 394 p.
11. Braun V, Clarke V. Using thematic analysis in psychology. Qualitative Research in Psychology. 2006;3(2):77-101. [DOI
12. Qasemi W. Structural Equation Modeling in Social Research using AMOS: Sociological Publications; 2011. 374 p.
13. Davari A, Rezazadeh A. Structural equation modeling with PLS software. Second ed: Daneshgahi Publishing Organization; 2014. 248 p.
14. Gildeh B, Moradi W. Statistical analysis with SPSS and AMOS software. Second ed. Iran: Mazandaran University Press; 2013.
15. Bhoyrub J, Hurley J, Neilson GR, Ramsay M, Smith M. Heutagogy: An alternative practice based learning approach. Nurse Educ Pract. 2010;10(6):322-6. [DOI
16. Qashlaqi M. Learning Psychology. Iran: Mani Publications; 2009.
17. Fredixon B, Laftes J, Vagnar W, Hoxma S. Atkinson and Hilgard's field of psychology: Publications Arjmand.
18. Olson M, Hergenna B. An Introduction to Learning Theories. E ed: Doran Publications; 2011.
19. Neefe DO. Comparing levels of organizational learning maturity of colleges and universities participating in traditional and non-traditional (Academic quality improvement project) accreditation processes. Learning Organizations in Higher Education. 2001.
20. Stacy R. Strategic Management and Organization Daynamics: The Challenge of Compelexity. London: Routledge; 2007.
21. Watkins K, Marsick V. Sculpting the Learning Community: New Forms of Working and Organizing. NASSP Bulletin. 2016;83(604):78-87. [DOI
22. Jerez-Gómez P, Céspedes-Lorente J, Valle-Cabrera R. Organizational learning capability: a proposal of measurement. Journal of Business Research. 2005;58(6):715-25. [DOI