1. Shenshen Li, Yangfeng Wu, Xin Du, Xian Li, Patel A, Peterson ED, et al. Rational and design of a stepped-wedge cluster randomized trial evaluating quality improvement initiative for reducing cardiovascular events among patients with acute coronary syndromes in resource-constrained hospitals in China. JAH 2015; 169(3): 349-55.
2. Finegold JA, Asaria P, Francis DP. Mortality from ischaemic heart disease by country, region, and age: statistics from World Health Organisation and United Nations. Inter J cardi. 2013; 168(2): 934-45.
3. Mohammadi M, Mirzaei M. Population attributable fraction of cardiovascular disease associated with diabetes mellitus in Yazd city. J Yazd Uni Med Sci. 2017; 25(8): 603-11.
4. Taheri Kharame Z, Heravi-Karimooi M, Rejeh N, Montazeri A, Hajizadeh E. Quality of life in patients with angina pectoris. J Iran Institu Health Scie Research 2014; 347-55.
5. Jani M, Razm-Ara M, Safapoor M, Miralijani S, Miri F. The effect of education on quality of life in people with unstable angina. Cardiovasc Nurs J 2017; 5(4): 28-35.
6. Ranjbar Ezzatabadi M, Mahdian M, Eslami H, Amini A. Patient education barriers from nurses, opinions. J Yazd Univ Med Sci. 2016; 26(81): 36-45.
7. Sattarzade M, Zareiyan A, Danaei Sh. Exploratory analysis of factors influencing client education in NAJA Vali-e-Asr hospital: a cross-sectional syudy. J police Med. 2013; 2(3): 151-8.
8. Adib-Hajbaghery M, Azizi-fini I. The concept of evidence-based education in nursing and factors affecting it: a qualitative study. Iran J Med Educ. 2012; 12(5): 331-46.
9. Kardan-Barzoki E, Bakhshande H, Elahi E, Haghjo M. Comparison of the effect of education through lecture and multimadia method on knowledge, attitude, and performance of cardiac care nurses about temporary pacemaker care. Cardiovasc Nurs J. 2016; 4(4): 6-13.
10. Farshi M, Babatabar Darzi H, Mahmoudi H, Mokhtari Nouri J. Comparison of nursing care learning in air evacuation and transport by lecture and e-learning methods. Iran J Military Med. 2012; 14(1): 27-31.
11. Bahador H, feizi A, Nabizadeh M. A study on the midwifery students perception of the children,s care course by using Team-Based learning in coparison with conventional learning. J Urmian Nurs Midwifery Fac. 2015;13(6): 525-34.
12. Ruesseler M, Kalozoumi-Paizi F, Schill A, Knobe M, Byhahn C, Müller MP, et al. Impact of peer feedback on the performance of lecturers in emergency medicine: a prospective observational study. Scandi J of trau, resuscitation and emergency medicine. 2014; 22(1): 71-8.
13. Jafarimanesh H, Zand S, Ranjbaran M, Varvani Farahani P, Sadrkia Gh. Comparing the effectiveness of SMS and lectures on the job training for nurses. Iran J Med Educ. 2016; 15(73): 577-88.
14. Ahmadi S, Zand S, Nikravan-Mofrad M, Rafiei F. Student satisfaction on getting feedback in clinical teaching. J Med Educ Dev. 2015; 10(3): 208-18.
15. Aliafsari Momghani E, Zamanzadeh V. Nursing clinical education challenges. J Med Educ Dev. 2017; 10(25): 68-81.
16. Kim HW, Kim DH, Kim YH, Lee EJ, Kang SY, Kim Y. Clinical nurses’ awareness and caring experiences for patients with cervical cancer: A qualitative study. J PloS one. 2019; 14(5): 1-13.
17. Baskaran ND, Haron H, Valappil M. Demographics of healthcare professionals’ knowledge and attitude toward deceased organ donation: Survey of critical care areas in a tertiary hospital. Med J Malaysia. 2019; 74(2) :109-15.
18. Abbaszadeh A, Sabeghi H, Heidary A, borhani F. Assessment of the effect of continuing education program on nurses knowledge, attitude and performance about documentation. J Mashhad Univ Med Sci. 2013; 2(2): 75-84.
19. Bolordi E, Reihani H, Pishbin E, Sanei A, Ebrahimi M. Comparison of educational effectivness between lecture and demonstration based methods on emergency medical services providers of Mashhad city in dealing with patient suspected of having acute coronary syndrome. J Mashhad Univ Med Sci. 2014; 5(57): 711-8.
20. Jafari M. Comparison of lecture and blender teaching methods on learning and satisfaction of medical students in biochemistry course. Iran J Med Educ. 2012; 12(7): 488-97.
21. Mokhtari Nouri J, Khademolhosseini M, Ebadi A, Moradi E. Effectiveness of lecture method on nurses learning levels in nursing education in nuclear accidents. Quart J Nurs Manage. 2012; 1(2): 27-36.
22. Asgari P, Mahmoudi M, Bahramnezhad F, Rafiei F, Khajeh-Goodari M. Comparison of the effect of three methods of education (inquiry-based, bedside education and routine approach to clinical education) on critical care nursing students clinical learning. J Med Educ Dev. 2016; 13(2): 133-41.
23. Smeltzer S BB, Hinkle J, Cheever K. Brunner & sudarths Textbook of Medicai-Surgical Nursing. 14th, editor: Woltres kluwerhealth; 2017. 151-61 p.
24. Black J, Hawks J, Keene A Textbook of Medicai-Surgical Nursing. 8TH, editor: Elsevier Health Sciences; 2009. 102-12.
25. Hooseinrezaee H, Nouhi E, Taher Harikandee S. The effect of education on trauma critical care nurses attitudes towards and knowledge and practices from the viewpoint of their about application of physical restraint. J Nurs Educ. 2015; 1(11): 31-8.
26. Jafaei Dalooei R, Karimi Moonaghi H, Yamani N, Irajpoor A.R, Saadatyar F. Intreprofessional education: the strategy to improve health care. Rec Med Educ. 2015; 1(7): 54-63.
27. Oshvandi Kh, Fallahinia Gh, Naghdi S, Moghimbeygi A, Karkhanei B. Effect of pain management training on knowledge attitude and pain relief methode of recovery nueses. J Nurs Educ. 2017; 6(4): 11-19.
28. Adibi P, Shahriari M, Doosti Irani M. Development of a curriculum for endoscopy nurse education in Iran. J Nurs Educ. 2016; 5(1): 38-43.
29. Safavi M, Mahmoodi M, KalantarZadeh M. The effect of Nursing roles on the nurses knowledge and attitude toward nursing care of the patients with parkinson. J Res Dev Nurs Midwifery. 2013; 9(2): 27-35.