1. Shayegh S, Nasr Esfahani M. [Knowledge and attitudes of dental students at universities across the country to provide oral health services, and health care networks in the nation]. Daneshvar J. 2007;15:53-6.
2. Badri Gargari R, Salek Hadadian N. [The role of factors related to perceived self-efficacy and health behavior brushing and flossing pull the visitors to the private office of Tabriz]. Int J Res Med Sci. 2011;9:130-8.
3. Sadeghi M. [Prevalence and bilateral occurrence of first permanent molar caries in 12-year-old students]. J Den Res.1:86.
4. Riley JL, 3rd, Gilbert GH, Heft MW. Dental attitudes: proximal basis for oral health disparities in adults. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol. 2006;34:289-98. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16856949 [PubMed
5. Rajapakse PS, Nagarathne M, Chandrasekra KB, Dasanayake AP. Periodontal disease and prematurity among non-smoking Sri Lankan women. J Dent Res. 2005;84:274-7. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15723870 [PubMed
6. Hendricson WD, Cohen PA. Oral health care in the 21st century: implications for dental and medical education. Acad Med. 2001;76:1181-206. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11739041 [PubMed
7. Locker D, Matear D, Stephens M, Jokovic A. Oral health-related quality of life of a population of medically compromised elderly people. Community Dent Health. 2002;19:90-7. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12146588 [PubMed
8. Machuca G, Khoshfeiz O, Lacalle JR, Machuca C, Bullon P. The influence of general health and socio-cultural variables on the periodontal condition of pregnant women. J Periodontol. 1999;70:779-85. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10440640 [PubMed
9. Moein Taghavi A, Aghili H, Talebi Ardakani MR, Madanifar S. [An investigation on oral health and hygiene knowledge among 2000 health system personnel of Yazd and Taft]. Majallah-i-Dandanpezeshki. 2004;16:103-12.
10. Petersen PE. The World Oral Health Report 2003: continuous improvement of oral health in the 21st century--the approach of the WHO Global Oral Health Programme. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol. 2003;31 Suppl 1:3-23. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15015736 [PubMed
11. Yazdani R, Vehkalahti MM, Nouri M, Murtomaa H. School-based education to improve oral cleanliness and gingival health in adolescents in Tehran, Iran. Int J Paediatr Dent. 2009;19:274-81. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19320914 [PubMed
12. Kwan SY, Petersen PE, Pine CM, Borutta A. Health-promoting schools: an opportunity for oral health promotion. Bull World Health Organ. 2005;83:677-85. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16211159 [PubMed
13. Nakhostin M, Ciahkamari A. [Assess the oral health status of students 6-12 years]. ISMJ. 2013;16:241-9.
14. Kasmaei P, Amin Shokravi F, Hidarnia A, Hajizadeh E, Atrkar-Roushan Z. [Survey of Predictive Factors on Brushing Behavior According to the Three Main Motivational Constructs Among Female Students of Primary Schools]. J Guilan Uni Med Sci. 2014;23:16-22.
15. Ajayia EO, Ajayi YO. Attitudes to malocclusion in a Nigerian school population. J Med Biomed Res. 2007;5:16-23.
16. Ghandahari-Motlagh M, Zeraati H. [Dental health status in 3-5 year old kindergarten children in Tehran-Iran in 2003]. J Dent Tehran Uni Med Sci. 2005;2:18-20.
17. Arcella D, Ottolenghi L, Polimeni A, Leclercq C. The relationship between frequency of carbohydrates intake and dental caries: a cross-sectional study in Italian teenagers. Public Health Nutr. 2002;5:553-60. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12186664 [PubMed
18. Beighton D, Adamson A, Rugg-Gunn A. Associations between dietary intake, dental caries experience and salivary bacterial levels in 12-year-old English schoolchildren. Arch Oral Biol. 1996;41:271-80. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8735013 [PubMed
19. MirzaeiAlavijeh M, Jalilian F, Baghiani Moghadam M, Hatamzadeh N, ZinatMotlagh F, Dahaghin N. [Knowledge, Attitude and Practice of Elementary Schools Students about Oral Health in Yazd]. Iran J Pediat Dent. 2013;9:43-50.
20. Porhashemi SJ, Mahmodian J. [Evolutions of dental caries prevalence and prevention in Iran and other countries]. J Dent Med. 1993;6:1-7.
21. Falahinezhad GM, Mirshekar Z, Razavi S. Knowledge and attitude toward oral and dental health,among zahedans guidance school students. J Dent Scho. 2007;24:492-8.
22. Haerian Ardakani A, Morowatisharifabad MA, Rezapour Y, Pourghayumi Ardakani A. [Investigation of the Relationship of Oral Health lteracy and Oral hygiene Self-Efficacy with Self-Reported Oral and Dental Health in Students]. Toloo-e-behdasht. 2015;13:125-40.