1. Selwitz RH, Ismail AI, Pitts NB. Dental caries. Lancet. 2007;369(9555):51-9. DOI: 10.1016/S0140-6736(07)60031-2 PMID: 17208642 [DOI
2. Bray GA, Champagne CM. Beyond energy balance: there is more to obesity than kilocalories. J Am Diet Assoc. 2005;105(5 Suppl 1):S17-23. DOI: 10.1016/j.jada.2005.02.018 PMID: 15867891
3. Glanz K, Rimer BK, Viswanath K. Health behavior and health education: Theory, research, and practice: Wiley; 2008.
4. World Health Organization. Diet, nutrition at the prevention of chronic diseases. WHO technical report series 916. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2003.
5. Clark G, Ferguson J, editors. Hanging around the ward: Opportunistic education in an acute adolescent in-patient unit. Australian and New Zealand College of Mental Health Nurses 32nd Annual International Conference; 2006; Australia.
6. Vander Wal JS, Waller SM, Klurfeld DM, McBurney MI, Cho S, Kapila M, et al. Effect of a post-dinner snack and partial meal replacement program on weight loss. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2006;57(1-2):97-106. DOI: 10.1080/09637480600658369 PMID: 16849118 [DOI
7. Tehrani H, Khanjani N, Majlessi F, Sadeghi R, Doostan F. Modern media-based intervention on promotion of women’s physical activity. Wulfenia J. 2014;21(6):260-70.
8. LaBarbera M. Utilization of online media to educate children about healthy eating habits. J Nut Edu Behav. 2010;42(4):S96. DOI: 10.1016/j.jneb.2010.03.069 [DOI
9. Saffari M, Shojaiee D, Mahmoudi M, Hosseini SR. [Compare the effect of diet education on knowledge and attitude to lecture and screening of health volunteers]. J Payesh. 2012;10(1):63-71.
10. Hockenberry MJ, Wilson D. Wong's nursing care of infants and children: Elsevier Health Sciences; 2014.
11. Yoon HS, Yang HL, Her ES. Effect of nutrition education program on nutrition knowledge, dietary diversity of elementary school children. J Comm Nutr. 2000;5(3):521.
12. Perry CL, Zauner M, Oakes JM, Taylor G, Bishop DB. Evaluation of a theater production about eating behavior of children. J Sch Health. 2002;72(6):256-61. PMID: 12212411 [PubMed
13. Ghaffari M, Hidarniya AR, Yadegari MH, Kazemnejad A. Evaluation of the impact of health education program on reducing Tinea Capitis in Chabahar city boys in elementary school. J Bimonth Scient Res Shahed Uni. 2004;51(3):55-63.
14. Himathongkam T. Preventing childhood obesity: How effective are school health programs? MPP George Town University. 2011;56(4):140-8.
15. Lin W, Hang CM, Yang HC, Hung MH. 2005-2008 Nutrition and Health Survey in Taiwan: the nutrition knowledge, attitude and behavior of 19-64 year old adults. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2011;20(2):309-18. PMID: 21669600 [PubMed