1. Hojjati H, Qorbani M, Nazeri R, Sharifnia S, Akhundzadeh G. [The relationship between prayer frequency and spiritual health in patients under hemodialysis]. Fundam Ment Health. 2010;12:514-21.
2. Ghasemzadeh A, Youneci Hamzeh Khanlou RA. [Comparative Study of Mental Health and Self-Esteem of Freshman and Junior Students]. J Educ Psychol. 2010;1:39-58. [SID
3. Rajabi G, Buhlul N. [Assess the reliability and validity of the scale of self_esteem in First Year Students martyr Chamran University]. Educational and Psychological researches. 2008;3:48-33.
4. Rezaei L. [The Effect of self-esteem on mental health in employed women working in Zimens factory and unemployed women]. Journal of Modern Industrial/Organization Psychology. 2010:19-27.
5. Hojati H, Taheri N, Sharifnia S. [Investigation of mental health and physical health among Night-shift nurses]. J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac. 2010;8:144-9.
6. Dastgheib Z, Gharlipour Z, Ghobadi Dashdebi K, Hoseini F, Vafaee R. [Association of between mental health and spiritual health among students in Shiraz University]. J Nurs Midwifery Shahid Beheshti Univ Med Sci. 2013;24:53-9.
7. Marashi A. [Mental health and the role of religion]. cultural_ publications. 2008.
8. Khalili F, Sam S, Asayesh H. [Spiritual health status in elderly in Isfahan]. Iran J Ageing. 2013;8:16-23.
9. Tsuang MT, Williams WM, Simpson JC, Lyons MJ. Pilot study of spirituality and mental health in twins. Am J Psychiatry. 2002;159:486-8. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11870019 [PubMed
10. Jaafari A, Dehshiri G, Sohrabi F, Najafi M. [Investigate the relationship between spiritual well-being and mental health]. counseling News and Research. 2009;8:33-48.
11. Rippentrop EA, Altmaier EM, Chen JJ, Found EM, Keffala VJ. The relationship between religion/spirituality and physical health, mental health, and pain in a chronic pain population. Pain. 2005;116:311-21. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15979795 [PubMed
12. Chlan KM, Zebracki K, Vogel LC. Spirituality and life satisfaction in adults with pediatric-onset spinal cord injury. Spinal Cord. 2011;49:371-5. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20603633 [PubMed
13. Sadri M. The effect of trust in god to provide mental health of student 19-23 years of Isfahan. Isfahan Behav Sci Res. 2004;1:43-5.
14. Wachholtz AB, Sambamthoori U. National trends in prayer use as a coping mechanism for depression: changes from 2002 to 2007. J Relig Health. 2013;52:1356-68. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23054479 [PubMed
15. Poloma MM, Pendleton BF. Exploring types of prayer and quality of life: A research note. Review of Religious Research. 1989:46-53. [Article
16. Amirfakhraei A, Alinaghizadeh A. [The impact of praying and fasting on the mental health of students attending the Bandar Abbas Branch of Islamic Azad University in Iran]. Life Sci. 2012;9:2179-84.
17. Delaware A. [Theoretical and practical research in the humanities and social sciences]. Roshd. 2003. 18. Genia V. Evaluation of the spiritual well-being scale in a sample of college students. The International Journal for the Psychology of Religion. 2001;11:25-33.
18. Sayedfatemi N, Rezaei M, Givari A, Hosseini F. [Spiritual effects of prayer on patients with cancer]. Payesh. 2006;5:295-306.
19. Shin KR. Correlates of depressive symptomatology in Korean-American women in New York City: ProQuest Information & Learning; 1992.
20. Khodabakhshi S, Rahimi kia A, Jaafari H. [Identify the relationship between spiritual intelligence and mental health in Lorestan University of Medical Sciences]. Yafteh. 2014;1:58-65.
21. Safaei E, Karimi L, Shomosi N, Ahmadi M. [The relationship between spiritual well-being and mental health of students]. J Sabzevar Univ Med Sci. 2010;17:274-80.