1. Suzeni A, Bagheri H, Poorheidari M. [Investigating the Factors Affecting the Occurrence of Drug Mistakes from the Viewpoints of Nurses in Imam Hossein Hospital Shahroud]. J Zand & Wellness. 2007;2(3).
2. S S H, H T, Nasabm S. [The Viewpoints of Nurses in the Emergency Department of Ahvaz Hospitals about the Causes of Drug Mistakes and Their Failure to Report]. J Nurs Care Res Center. 2012;25(79):72-83.
3. Johari H, Shamsuddin F, Idris N, Hussin A. Medication errors among nurses in government hospital. J Nurs Health Sci. 2013;1:18-23.
4. Jalalifar F. Process mining of medication, error recognition and contributory factor in creation of errors. Quart J Nurs Manage. 2016;4(4):67-81.
5. H Po RM, Yari, Hatami. . [A Study of Some Factors Affecting the Frequency of Medical Mistakes from Nurses' Viewpoints in Elam University Hospitals in 1394]. Quart J Nurs Education & Ethics. 2016;4(2).
6. Madadi Z. Nursing medication errors: causes and solutions (a review study). J Hospital. 2015;14(3):101-10.
7. Wakefield DS, Wakefield BJ, Uden-Holman T, Borders T, Blegen M, Vaughn T. Understanding why medication administration errors may not be reported. American J Med Quality. 1999;14(2):81-8.
8. R A HM. [Ranking of Causes of Drug Error from Nurses' Viewpoints in Educational Hospitals of Yazd University of Medical Sciences]. J Manage Strategies in Health System. 2017;2(4).
9. Stratton KM, Blegen MA, Pepper G, Vaughn T. Reporting of medication errors by pediatric nurses. J Pediatr Nurs. 2004;19(6):385-92. DOI: 10.1016/j.pedn.2004.11.007 PMID: 15637579 [DOI
10. Rahimif SA, R B, A F. [Effective Factors in Drug Errors in Nurses working in Besat Hospital, Sanandaj]. J Faculty of Nurs, Midwifery and Paramed Sci of Kurdistan. 2014;1(3).
11. Souzani A, Bagheri H, Pourheydari M. Survey nurse’s view about factors affects medication errors in different care units of Imam Hossein hospital in Shahroud. 2007.
12. Nobakht Haghighi A, Zali M, Mahdavi M, Noroozi A. A study of the reasons of patient’s complaint from physicians in patients referred to Tehran medical council. J Med Counc Islam Repub Iran. 2000;4:295-303.
13. S A FM, Nikpay, Kian, Mehrz. Surveying patient safety standards based on standards of patient friendly hospitals in Rasht city medical schools. J Med Educat. 2013;4(1).
14. Abadi TH MN, M R, A K. . Factors related to drug errors in neonatal and neonatal intensive care units from nurses' point of view. J Nurs Care Res Center. 2012;25(80):65-74.
15. Heydari H, Kamran A, Pirzadeh A. Assessment oF Nurses’perceived Barriers and Behaviors to Reporting Medication Errors in Hospitals of Lorestan University of Medical Sciences, Iran. 2012.
16. Mirzaei M, Khatony A, Faramani RS, Sepahvand E. Prevalence, Types of Medication errors and Barriers to Reporting Errors by Nurses in an Educational Hospital in Kermanshah. Hayat. 2013;19(3).
17. Nourabadi A NA, Mohammad Nejad A, Salari A E-K A. Investigating the Occurrence of Nurses' Pharmaceutical Mistakes in the Intensive Care Unit. Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2011;21(1):115-9.
18. M Y JA, M M, Sarkhakhsp. Investigating the Rate and Factors Affecting Nurses' Pharmaceutical Errors in Different Work Shifts in Internal and Surgical Wards of Educational Hospitals Affiliated to Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences in Tehran 1391. Journal of Nursing and Midwifery Faculty. 2012;24(86):27-34.
19. N N G. Causes of Mistakes in Nurses' Views. Nursing Magazine. 2008;4(22).
20. Lawton R, Parker D. Barriers to incident reporting in a healthcare system. Qual Saf Health Care. 2002;11(1):15-8. PMID: 12078362 [PubMed
21. Ito H, Yamazumi S. Common types of medication errors on long-term psychiatric care units. Int J Qual Health Care. 2003;15(3):207-12. PMID: 12803348 [PubMed