1. Heravi Karimoei M, Reje N, Foroughan M, Montazeri A. Elderly abuse rates within family among members of senior social clubs in Tehran. Iranian J Ageing. 2012;6(4):37-50.
2. Cuntril H. The pattern of human concerns. New Brunswick. NJ: Rutgers University Press; 1965.
3. Nassiri H, Heravi Karimooi M, Jouybari L, Sanagoo A, Chehrehgosha M. The prevalence of elder abuse in Gorgan and Aq-Qala cities, Iran in 2013. Iranian J Ageing. 2016;10(4):162-73.
4. Hejazi E, Salehnajafi M, Amani J. The mediating role of intrinsic motivation on the relationship between basic psychological needs and life satisfaction. Contemporary Psychology. 2015;9(2):77-88.
5. Nori A, Rajabi A, Esmailzadeh F. Prevalence of elder misbehavior in northern Iran (2012). J Gorgan Univ Med Sci. 2014; 16(4).
6. Ghodoosi A, Fallah Yakhdani E, Abedi HA. Studying the instances of elder abuse and their relationship with age and sex in the hospitalized elderly. Iranian J Forensic Med. 2014;20(1):367-76.
7. Molaei M, Etemad K, Taheri Tanjani P. Prevalence of elder abuse in Iran: a systematic review and meta analysis. Salmand. 2017;12(2):242-53. http://dx.doi.org/10.21859/sija-1202242
8. Wu L, Chen H, Hu Y, Xiang H, Yu X, Zhang T, et al. Prevalence and associated factors of elder mistreatment in a rural community in People's Republic of China: a cross-sectional study. PLoS One. 2012;7(3):e33857. http://dx.doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0033857 www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22448276 [DOI
9. Cadmus EO, Owoaje ET. Prevalence and correlates of elder abuse among older women in rural and urban communities in South Western Nigeria. Health Care Women Int. 2012;33(10):973-84. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/07399332.2012.655394 www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22946597 [DOI
10. Manoochehri H, Ghorbi B, Hosseini M, Oskuyee NN, Karbakhsh M. Degree and types of domestic abuse in the elderly referring to parks of Tehran. Advances in Nursing & Midwifery. 2009;18(63):43-50.
11. Narimani M, Rostami M. Role of Religious attitudes, Spiritual Well-Being and social support in predicting the life satisfaction in mothers of mental retardation children. Islam And Health Journal. 2014;1(3):41-9.
12. Arshi M, Dalirian S, Eghlima M, Shirinbayan P. The effectiveness of group social work forgiveness intervention on the life satisfaction of the elderly living in care institutions. Iranian J Ageing. 2016;10(4):174-81.
13. Rahimi V, Heidari M, Nezarat S, Zahedi A, Mojadam M, Deris S. Factors Related to Elder Abuse within the Family. J Geriatric Nurs. 2016;3(1):89-100. http://dx.doi.org/10.21859/jgn.3.1.89 [DOI
14. Tagharrobi Z, Sharifi K, Sooky Z, Tagharrobi L. Psychometric evaluation of the Iranian version of Quality of Life Enjoyment and Satisfaction Questionnaire Short Form (Q-LES-QSF). Payesh (Health Monitor). 2012;11(2):235-44.
15. Heravi-Karimooi M, Anoosheh M, Foroughan M, Sheykhi M, Hajizadeh E. Designing and determining psychometric properties of the Domestic Elder Abuse Questionnaire. Iranian J ageing. 2010;5(1):0-.
16. Hamby S, Smith A, Mitchell K, Turner H. Poly-victimization and resilience portfolios: Trends in violence research that can enhance the understanding and prevention of elder abuse. J Elder Abuse Negl. 2016;28(4-5):217-34. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/08946566.2016.1232182 www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27606781 [DOI
17. Sung K-T, Kim BJ, Torres-Gil F. Respectfully Treating the Elderly: Affective and Behavioral Ways of American Young Adults. Educational Gerontology. 2010;36(2):127-47. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/03601270903058549 [DOI