1. Payne V, Isaacs L. Human motor development: A lifespan approach: Routledge; 2017.
2. Gabbard CP. Lifelong motor development: Pearson Higher Ed; 2011.
3. Tremblay M, Lloyd M. Physical literacy measurement: The missing piece. Physical & Health Educat J. 2010;76(1):26-30.
4. Whitehead M. The Concept of Physical Literacy. European J Physical Educat. 2006;6(2):127-38. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/1740898010060205 [DOI
5. Valadi S, Gabbard C. The effect of affordances in the home environment on children’s fine- and gross motor skills. Early Child Development & Care. 2018;190(8):1225-32. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/03004430.2018.1526791 [DOI
6. Valadi S, Gabbard C. The effect of affordances in the home environment on children’s fine- and gross motor skills. Early Child Development and Care. 2018;190(8):1225-32. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/03004430.2018.1526791 [DOI
7. 7. Longmuir P. Understanding the physical literacy journey of children: the Canadian assessment of physical literacy. ICSSPE BULLETIN-J Sport Sci Phys Educ. 2013;65(12.1).
8. Whitehead M. Physical literacy: Throughout the lifecourse: Routledge. 2010. http://dx.doi.org/10.4324/9780203881903 [DOI
9. Giblin S, Collins D, Button C. Physical literacy: importance, assessment and future directions. Sports Med 2014;44(9):1177-84. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s40279-014-0205-7 www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24898813 [DOI
10. Longmuir P, Boyer C, Lloyd M, Yang Y, Boiarskaia E, Zhu W, et al. The Canadian assessment of physical literacy: methods for children in grades 4 to 6 (8 to 12 years). BMC Public Health 2015;15(1):767. http://dx.doi.org/10.1186/s12889-015-2106-6 www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26260572 [DOI
11. Francis C, Longmuir P, Boyer C, Andersen L, Barnes J, Boiarskaia E, et al. The Canadian assessment of physical literacy: development of a model of children's capacity for a healthy, active lifestyle through a Delphi process. J Phys Act Health. 2016;13(2):214-22. http://dx.doi.org/10.1123/jpah.2014-0597 www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26106940 [DOI
12. Ahmadi K, Yelveh M, Afshardir B, Khodabandeh L. Effect of father's degree and quality on mental health of offspring of military personnel. J Behav Sci 2013;7(3):239-44.
13. Ahmadi K, Abdolmalaki H, Azmarsabadi E, Reyasi F. The quality of spending leisure time and its relation to cultural and social vulnerability among military families. Sports Psychology 2010;1(2):1-12.
14. Ahmadi K, Bigdeli. Monitoring children and its effects in families of IRGC staff. J Behav Sci 2008;1(1):87-96.
15. Tajbakhsh M, Tavazoa R. The impact of long-term missions on the health of the military family. The first biennial conference on preventive medicine and marine sanitation on surface and submarine vessels 2009.
16. Valadi S, Hamidi M. Studying the level of physical literacy of students aged 8 to 12 years. Res Educ Sport 2020.
17. Heidarali H. Research methodology in behavioral science: Research Bases: Samt Publication; 2013.
18. Valadi S, Sheykhi Y. Comparison of Physical Literacy of both Male and Female Elementary Students in Second To Sixth Grade. 11th International Congress on Sports Sciences; Tehran, Iran2018.