1. Sudani M, Dehghani M, Dehghanzadeh Z. The effectiveness of Analysis of interactive relationship on married couples disgust and quality of life. J Comput Sci Tech. 2012;3(2):159-80.
2. Abedi G, Darvari SH, Nadighara A, Rostami F. The relationship between quality of life and marriage satisfaction in infertile couples using path analysis. J Mazandaran Uni Med Sci 2014;24(117).
3. Hamid N, Mazarei R, PaK S. Correlation between daily stresses and coping styles with mental health in patients with migraine headache. Zanjan Uni Med Sci. 2013;21(84):73-81.
4. Arjmandniya A, Afroz G, Nami M. Comparison of stress and marital satisfaction and perceived social support in parents of mental retard children and normal children on Golestan. Special Train Mag. 2013;3:116.
5. Ghaffari M, Rezaei A. Correlation of marital satisfaction and quality of life with life skill and obsessive -compulsive tendency among Payam-e-Noor University students Med Sci J Islamic Azad Uni Tehran Med Branch. (2).
6. Gabriel Z, Bowling ANN. Quality of life from the perspectives of older people. Ageing and Society. 2004;24(05):675-91. DOI: 10.1017/s0144686x03001582 [DOI
7. Omidi M, Shojaei fard A, Kasbi p, turk A, editors. Evaluation of the predictive aspects of marital satisfaction on the quality of family life. Second National Conference on Psychology Family; 2012.
8. Kazemi P, Aghamohammadian H, Modares M, Mahram B. Effectiveness of improving quality of life for couples On marital satisfaction and mental health. Res clin Psychol Counsel. 2011;1(2):71-86.
9. Padash Z, Fatehi zadeh M, Abedi M, Izad khah Z. The effectiveness of treatment on quality of life based on marital satisfaction. Behav Sci. 2012;10(5):363-72.
10. Long A. The relationship among marital quality, sexual frequency, sexual disagreement, depression, and married women’s sexual satisfaction 2005.
11. Litzinger S, Gordon K. Exploring relationships among communication, sexual satisfaction, and marital satisfaction. J Sex Marital therapy. 2005;31(5):409-24.
12. Kaplan H, Sadock B. Brief psychiatric behavioral sciences clinical psychiatry, translated by FarzinRezaee. Arjman Publishing, Tehran; 2004.
13. Mohammadi S, Maghsodi M. The investigation of the relationship between jobs stress and marital satisfaction among females personnel. Quar J Career Organiz Counsel. 2011;3(9):74-87.
14. Dini Turki M, Bahrami H, Davarmanesh A, Biglarian A. Relationship between stress and marital satisfaction in parents of children with mental disabilities. Rehabilitation. 2006;7(4):41-6.
15. Repokari L, Punamaki RL, Unkila-Kallio L, Vilska S, Poikkeus P, Sinkkonen J, et al. Infertility treatment and marital relationships: a 1-year prospective study among successfully treated ART couples and their controls. Hum Reprod. 2007;22(5):1481-91. DOI: 10.1093/humrep/dem013 PMID: 17307807 [DOI
16. Peterson BD, Newton CR, Rosen KH. Examining Congruence Between Partners' Perceived Infertility-Related Stress and Its Relationship to Marital Adjustment and Depression in Infertile Couples. Family Process. 2003;42(1):59-70. DOI: 10.1111/j.1545-5300.2003.00059.x [DOI
17. Delavar A. Theoretical and practical research in the humanities and social sciences. Tehran: Roshd Publications; 2003.
18. Montazeri A, Geshtasbi A, Vahdani nia M. Translation, the reliability and validity of persian as a standard tool SF36. Payesh. 2005;5(1):49-56.
19. Vafaei B, Golabi J. Assess the relationship between daily stress and gastrointestinal diseases. Res Med. 2004;28(4):285-9.
20. Zargar Y, Najarian B, Naami A. The relationship between personality traits, religion attitudes and marital satisfaction with addiction potential. J PA. 2008;3(1):99-120.
21. Anderson M, Trudel S, Bounader L, Boyer A, Villeneuve F. Effects of a marital and sexual enhancement intervention for retired couples: The marital life and aging well program. J sexol. 2010;17:265- 76.
22. Sadeghian E, Heidarian Pour A. Stressors and mental health status among students of Hamadan university of medical sciences. J hayat. 2009;15(1):71-80.
23. Ashkani H. The survey of mental problem students of Shiraz university. Teb Tazkie. 2008;17:27-31.
24. Oreyzi HR, Darami Z. Investigation of psychological health and migraine headaches among personnel according to effort-reward imbalance model. Iran Occupational Health. 2012;9(1):17-29.
25. Esfandiari G. Stress factors and their relation with general health in students of Kurdistan university of medical sciences in year 1999. Sci J Kurdistan Uni Med Sci. 2001;5(2):17-21.