1. Bahrami MA, Asami M, Fatehpanah A, Dehghani Tafti A, Ahmadi Tehrani G. Moral intelligence status of the faculty members and staff of the Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences of Yazd. Iranian J Med Ethics Hist Med. 2012;5(6):81-95.
2. Flite CA, Harman LB. Code of ethics: principles for ethical leadership. Perspect Health Inf Manag. 2013;10(Winter):1d. PMID: 23346028 [PubMed
3. M B. The step-by-step plan to building moral intelligence. Nurturing Kids Heart& Souls. National Educator Award, National council of Selfesteem: Jossey-Bass. San Francisco: National Educator Awards, National Council of Self Steam; 2005.
4. Lennick D, Kiel F. Moral intelligence: Enhancing business performance and leadership success in turbulent times: Pearson Prentice Hall; 2011.
5. Moghadas M. Investigate of relationship between moral intelligence and distress tolerance in Isfahan staff. Int J. 2013;2(2):2307-27.
6. Beheshtifar M, Esmaeli Z, Moghadam MN. Effect of moral intelligence on leadership. Eur J Econ Fin Adm Sci. 2011;43(1):6-11.
7. Mokhtaripour M. Relationship between Moral Intelligence and the Team Leadership in Administrators from Faculty MembersPoint of View at the Medical Sciences University of Isfahan 2008-2009. J Health Adm. 2009;12(36):61-9.
8. Mohammadi S, Nakhaei N, Borhani F, Roshanzadeh M. Moral intelligence in nursing: a cross-sectional study in East of Iran. Iranian J Med Ethics Hist Med. 2013;6(5):57-66.
9. Abasszadeh A. Design and evaluation of nurses ethical practice mode. Tebb-va-Tazkieh. 2002;47(1):59-66.
10. 10. Parsons S, Barker PJ, Armstrong AE. The teaching of health care ethics to students of nursing in the UK: a pilot study. Nurs Ethics. 2001;8(1):45-56. DOI: 10.1177/096973300100800106 PMID: 16010908 [DOI
11. Park M, Jeon SH, Hong HJ, Cho SH. A comparison of ethical issues in nursing practice across nursing units. Nurs Ethics. 2014;21(5):594-607. DOI: 10.1177/0969733013513212 PMID: 24449700 [DOI
12. Stapleton P, Henderson A, Creedy DK, Cooke M, Patterson E, Alexander H, et al. Boosting morale and improving performance in the nursing setting. J Nurs Manag. 2007;15(8):811-6. DOI: 10.1111/j.1365-2934.2007.00745.x PMID: 17944606 [DOI
13. Donkor NT, Andrews LD. Ethics, culture and nursing practice in Ghana. Int Nurs Rev. 2011;58(1):109-14. DOI: 10.1111/j.1466-7657.2010.00852.x PMID: 21281302 [DOI
14. Amini M, Rahimi H. A survey on moral intelligence in engineering college at the University of Kashan. Iran Eng Educ J. 2015;17(66):1.
15. Arshiha MS, Talari KL, Noghani F, Sedghi Goyaghaj N, Taghavi Larijani T. The Relationship between moral intelligence and communication skills among nursing students. Iranian J Med Ethics Hist Med. 2016;9(3):44-54.
16. Nehrir B, Saeid Y, Ebadi A, Najafloo M, Khoshab H, Mahmoodi H, et al. A comparison of the moral intelligence of nurses in civilian and military hospitals. Iranian J Med Ethics Hist Med. 2015;7(6):59-68.
17. Amini M, Rahimi M, Godali H, Montazer M. A study the status of moral intelligence in nurses across Kashan hospitals in 2015. J Educ Ethics Nurs. 2015;4(1):59-66.
18. Arredondo Rucinski D, Bauch PA. Reflective, ethical, and moral constructs in educational leadership preparation: effects on graduates' practices. J Educ Adm. 2006;44(5):487-508.
19. Wimalasiri JS. Moral reasoning capacity of management students and practitioners: an empirical study in Australia. J Manage Psychol. 2001;16(8):614-34.
20. Langlois L, Lapointe C. Ethical leadership in Canadian school organizations: Tensions and possibilities. Educ Manage Adm Leadersh. 2007;35(2):247-60.
21. Yousefi P, Heshmati H. Moral intelligence and its position in nursing profession. Dev Strat Med Educ. 2015;2(2):65-73.