1. Meusel LA, Kansal N, Tchistiakova E, Yuen W, MacIntosh BJ, Greenwood CE, et al. A systematic review of type 2 diabetes mellitus and hypertension in imaging studies of cognitive aging: time to establish new norms. Front Aging Neurosci. 2014;6:148. DOI: PMID: 25071557 [DOI
2. Barth JH, Marshall SM, Watson ID. Consensus meeting on reporting glycated haemoglobin (HbA1c) and estimated average glucose (eAG) in the UK: report to the National Director for Diabetes, Department of Health. Diabet Med. 2008;25(4):381-2. DOI: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2008.02436.x PMID: 18387076 [DOI
3. Azizi F, Hatemi H, Janghorbani M. [Epidemiology and Communicable disease control in Iran]. Tehran, Iran: Eshtiagh Publication; 2000.
4. Duman BS, Öztürk M, Yılmazer S, Çağatay P, Hatemi H. Apolipoprotein B gene variants are involved in the determination of blood glucose and lipid levels in patients with non‐insulin dependent diabetes mellitus. Cell Biochemistry and Function: Cellular biochemistry and its modulation by active agents or disease. 2006;24(3):261-7.
5. Cheraghpour M, Naghashian F, Ehrampoush E, Davoodi H, Homayounfar R. [Investigating the Protective Effects of Vitamin D on Diabetes ]. Journal of Fasa University of Medical Sciences/Majallah-i Danishgah-i Ulum-i Pizishki-i Fasa. 2014;4(1):33-15.
6. Hazavehei M, Khani Jyhouni A, Hasanzadeh A, Rashidi M. The effect of educational program based on BASNEF model on diabetic (Type II) eyes care in Kazemi's clinic, (Shiraz). Iranian J Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2008;10(2):145-54.
7. Abbasgholizadeh N, Mazloomi-Mahmodabadi S, Baghianimoghadam M, Afkhami Ardekani M, Mozaffari-Khosravi H, Nemati A. [Improving Uutritional Behaviors of Pre-Diabetic Patients in Yazd City: a Theory-Based Intervention]. Journal of Health. 2013;4(3):207-16.
8. Rakhshanderoo SG, Heidarnia A, Rajab A. [Effectiveness of educational intervention on metabolic control in diabetic patients referred to the Diabetes Society]. Iranian Journal of Diabetes and Lipid Disorders special risk factors for diabetes and heart disease – Coronary. 2009:57-64
9. Morowati Sharifabad MR. Social support and self-care behaviors in diabetic patients referring to Yazd Diabetes Research Center. Zahedan Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. Journal of Zahedan University of Medical Sciences (Tabib-e-shargh). 2008;9(4):275-84.
10. Asadzandi M, Farsi Z, Najafi Mehri S, Karimizarchi A. [Educational intervention focusing on health belief model in health beliefs, awareness and behavior of diabetic patients]. Iranian Journal of Diabetes and Metabolism. 2006;6(2):169-76.
11. Kashfi S, Khani J, Bahadori K, Hatami M. [Evaluation of the effects of educating about nutrition and jogging on the blood sugar of type II diabetic patients of a clinic in shiraz, Iran]. 2009;12(3):54-60.
12. Organization WH. Prevalence of diabetes in the who Eastern Mediterranean region. Diabetes Programme Geneva: The Institute. 2010;87(1):4-14.
13. Vail-Gandolfo N. The effects of a motivational program on glycemic control, physical activity and weight loss in individuals with type 2 diabetes mellitus: Hofstra University; 2008.
14. Didarloo AS, Ardebili H, Niknami S, Hajizadeh E, Alizadeh M. [Factors Influencing Physical Activity Behavior among Iranian Women with Type 2 Diabetes Using the Extended Theory of Reasoned Action]. DM J. 2011;35(5):513.
15. American Diabetes A. Standards of medical care in diabetes--2014. Diabetes Care. 2014;37 Suppl 1:S14-80. DOI: 10.2337/dc14-S014 PMID: 24357209 [DOI
16. Association AD. Diagnosis and classification of diabetes mellitus. Diabetes care. 2010;33(Supplement 1):S62-S9.
17. Shirinzadeh M, Shakerhosseini R. Nutritional value assessment and adequacy of dietary intake in type 2 diabetic patients. Iranian J Endocrinology & Metabolism. 2009;11(1):25-32.
18. Bantle JP, Wylie-Rosett J, Albright AL, Apovian CM. Nutrition recommendations and interventions for diabetes-2006: a position statement of the American Diabetes Association. Diabetes care. 2006;29(9):2140.
19. Brunner L, Smeltzer S, Bare B, Hinkle J, Cheever K. Brunner & Suddarth's textbook of medical-surgical nursing. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. 2010.
20. Edelman CM. Health promotion, through out the lifespan. New York: Mosby; 2002.
21. Spikmans F, Brug J, Doven M, Kruizenga H, Hofsteenge G, Van Bokhorst‐van der Schueren M. Why do diabetic patients not attend appointments with their dietitian? J Human Nutrition and Dietetics. 2003;16(3):151-8.
22. Sharifirad G, Entezari M, Kamran A, Azadbakht L. [The effectiveness of nutritional education on the knowledge of diabetic patients using the health belief model]. J Res Med Scie. 2009;14(1):1-6.
23. Hazavehei S, Sharifirad G, Mohabi S. [The effect of educational program based on health belief model on diabetic foot care]. Inter J Diabetes in Developing Countries. 2007;27(1):1-10
24. Nojomi M, Najmabadi S, Shakiba V, Danayee D. [The Study of Nutritional knowledge of type 2 Diabetic Patients Attending Rasoul Hospital in 2003]. Razi J Med Scie. 2005;12(47):197-204.
25. Heydari G, Moslemi S, Montazerifar F, Heydari M. [Efficacy of education on knowledge, attitude & practice of Type II diabetic patients in relation to correct nutrition]. 2003;4(4):207-13.
26. Zinat M, Sharifirad G, Jalilian F, Mirzaei A, Aghaei A, Ahmadi J. [Effectiveness of Educational Programs to Promote Nutritional Knowledge in Type II Diabetes Patients based on Health Belief Model]. 9. 2013;4(412-420).
27. Sadeghi R, Rezaeian M, Khanjani N, Iranpour A. [The Applied of Health Belief Model in Knowledge, Attitude and Practice in People Referred for Diabetes Screening Program: An Educational Trial]. J Rafsanjan Univ Med Scie. 2015;13(11):1061-72.
28. Mardani Hamuleh MS, Piri AK. [Effects of education based on health belief model on dietary adherence in diabetic patients]. Iran J Diabetes Lipid Disord. 2010;9:1-6.
29. Alizadeh Siuki H, Jadgal K, Shamaeian Razavi N, Zareban I, Heshmati H, Saghi N. [Effects of Health Education Based on Health Belief Model on Nutrition Behaviors of Primary School Students in Torbat e Heydariyeh City in 2012]. J Health. 2015;5(4):289-99.
30. Tol A, Alhani F, Shojaeazadeh D, Sharifirad G. [Empowerment in improving the quality of life and the management of patients with type 2 diabetes]. J Preventive Med. 2011;7(2):157-68.
31. Aghamolaei T, Eftekhar H, Mohammad K, Sobhani A, Shojaeizadeh D, Nakhjavani M. [Influence of educational intervention using interaction approach on behavior change, hemoglobin AlC and Health-related quality of life in diabetic patients]. J School of Public Health and Institute of Public Health Rese. 2005;3(4):1-2.
32. Hazavehei S, Mohebi S. [The effect of educational program based on health belief model on diabetic foot care]. Int J Diabetes Dev Ctries. 2007;27(1):18-23.
33. Peyman N, Taghipour A, Mahdizadeh M, Esmaeely H. [The effect of educational intervention based on self-regulation strategies on physical activity in women with type 2 diabetes. Evidence Based Care]. 2. 2013;4(7-17).
34. AN M. [Effect of Nutrition Education on Nutritional Behaviors and Glycemic Control Indices Based on BASNEF Model among Elderly with Type 2 Diabetes]. J Isfahan Med School. 2011;29(155):1247-58.
35. Allen NA, Fain JA, Braun B, Chipkin SR. Continuous glucose monitoring counseling improves physical activity behaviors of individuals with type 2 diabetes: A randomized clinical trial. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2008;80(3):371-9. DOI: 10.1016/j.diabres.2008.01.006 PMID: 18304674 [DOI