1. Bostani S. Strategies to promote professional ethics in nursing education system. Development Strategies in Medical Education. 2015;2(2):13-22.
2. Khaki S, Esmaeilpourzanjani S, Mashoof S. The relationship of ethical observance of nurses with quality of care from patient’s point of view. J Clinical Nursing and Midwifery. 2016;5(1):1-11.
3. Milliken A, Grace P. Nurse ethical awareness: Understanding the nature of everyday practice. Nurs Ethics. 2017;24(5):517-24. DOI: 10.1177/0969733015615172 PMID: 26659025 [Article
4. Foroughi S, Alhani F, Kazemnejad A, Zareian A. Explaining the Role of Values in Professional Nursing Ethics: A Comprehensive Study. Yafte J Med Sci. 2017;18(1):56-64.
5. Nouhi S, Ghana S, Jouybari L, Kalantari S. Evaluating attitudes and performance of nursing students, teachers, managers towards ethics in nursing profession. Quarterly J Education and Ethics in Nursing. 2016;5(2):1-7.
6. Mohajjel-Aghdam A, Hassankhani H, Zamanzadeh V, Khameneh S, Moghaddam S. Knowledge and Performance about Nursing Ethic Codes from Nurses' and Patients' Perspective in Tabriz Teaching Hospitals, Iran. J Caring Sci. 2013;2(3):219-27. DOI: 10.5681/jcs.2013.027 PMID: 25276730 [DOI
7. GHobadi Far MA, Mosalanejad L. Evaluation of staff adherence to professionalism in Jahrom University of Medical Sciences. Education & Ethic in Nursing. 2013;2(2):1-10.
8. Dehghani A, Radbeh F, Parviniannasab AM, Khaki S, Shamsizadeh M, Beyramijam M. Enactment of professional ethics standards compliance in patients and nurses prospective. J Holistic Nursing And Midwifery. 2015;25(4):64-72.
9. Stolt M, Leino-Kilpi H, Ruokonen M, Repo H, Suhonen R. Ethics interventions for healthcare professionals and students: A systematic review. Nurs Ethics. 2018;25(2):133-52. DOI: 10.1177/0969733017700237 PMID: 28393607 [DOI
10. Fareghzadeh N, Kashi A. An Evaluation Of Virtual Education Methods And Tools To Improve Teaching Quality From the point of view of the Faculty Members of Islamic Azad University of Khodabandeh. Journal Managment System. 2014;5(1):121-52.
11. Yeom HA, Ahn SH, Kim SJ. Effects of ethics education on moral sensitivity of nursing students. Nurs Ethics. 2017;24(6):644-52. DOI: 10.1177/0969733015622060 PMID: 26811393 [DOI
12. Bagheri E, Gholaghaie F, Matouripour P. Nursing Ethics and Professional Communication. Tehran: Haidari; 2016.
13. Omidi N, Asgari H, Omidi M. The relationship between professional ethics and the efficiency of the nurses employed in Imam Hospital and Mostafa Khomeini Hospital in Ilam. Iranian Journal of Medical Ethics and History of Medicine. 2016;9(3):65-73.
14. Dehghani A, Dastpak M, Gharib A. Barriers to respect professional ethics standards in clinical care; viewpoints of nurses. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2013;13(5):421-30.
15. Nikbakht Asrabadi l, Bozorgzad P, Yekaninejad M, Jafarloo A, Rahmati M. Effect of nurssing ethis workshop on the rights of patient in the emergencydepartment. Iranian Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. 2015;4(3):6-15.