1. Azizi F, Asgari s, Hedayati M. [Evaluation of potentially harmful stimulant found in Chinese internal marketing herbal weight- loss supplements]. Ann inter MED shahid beheshti University of Medical Sciences Research magazine. 2012;35:209-14
2. Amiri R. [Health Literacy book Research] 2009. Available from: www.csr.ir
3. Nasiri B. [Measurig in Acquisition of Media Literacy skills in japan and Canada] 2013. Available from: www.SID.ir
4. Primack BA, Gold MA, Land SR, Fine MJ. Association of cigarette smoking and media literacy about smoking among adolescents. J Adolesc Health. 2006;39:465-72. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16982379 [PubMed
5. Brown JD. Media literacy has potential to improve adolescents\\\\\\\' health. J Adolesc Health. 2006;39:459-60. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16982377 [PubMed
6. Zareii pur M, Movahed A. [Role of Mass Communication in Improvement Media Literacy Society] 2009. Available from: www.csr.ir
7. Babaii rad B. [Media Literacy & Human Development Improvement] 2008. Available from: www.csr.ir.
8. Khazir Z, Dehdarii T. [Attitude of female medical students towards cosmetic surgery and its relation with body image] 2013. Available from: http//rjms.tums.ac.ir
9. Henderson-King D, Henderson-King E. Acceptance of cosmetic surgery: scale development and validation. Body Image. 2005;2:137-49. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18089182 [PubMed
10. Tiggemann M, Rüütel E. A cross-cultural comparison of body dissatisfaction in Estonian and Australian young adults and its relationship with media exposure. Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology. 2001;32:736-42.
11. Frost L. Doing bodies differently? Gender, youth, appearance and damage. Journal of Youth Studies. 2003;6:53-70.
12. Gimlin D. Cosmetic surgery: Beauty as commodity. Qualitative Sociology. 2000;23:77-98.
13. Tarzii. [Aerobic (karate) Exercise and Slf-esteem in Shamefaced Female Student ]. Tehran: ALL Zahra University 2003.
14. Fodor EM, Wick DP, Hartsen KM. The power motive and affective response to assertiveness. Journal of Research in Personality. 2006;40:598-610.
15. Haddad Z. Assesment of media literacy in students of high school and university in Tehran. Journal of Research in Personality. 2012:52-74.
16. Ghadakzadeh S, Ghazipour A, Khajeddin N, Karimian N, Borhani M. Body Image Concern Inventory (BICI) for identifying patients with BDD seeking rhinoplasty: using a Persian (Farsi) version. Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2011;35:989-94. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21491168 [PubMed
17. Tavasoli G, modiri F. [Womaen tend to cosmetic surgery]. WOMENS STUDIES. 2012;10:61-82
18. Solhi M, Abasi H, Hazavehei M, Roshanaei G. [Effect of educational intervention on empowerment of high school student in prevention of smoking]. RJMS. 2014;21 52-63
19. Mahdavi. [Effect of Educational intervention for impowerment high school student self esteem] 2003. Available from: www.SID.ir.
20. Fathi Ashtiani A. sociological -assessment Test of psyche-health. Bessat pub. 1388.
21. Van Vonderen KE, Kinnally W. Media effects on body image: Examining media exposure in the broader context of internal and other social factors. American Communication Journal. 2012;14:41-57.
22. McVey GL, Kirsh G, Maker D, Walker KS, Mullane J, Laliberte M, et al. Promoting positive body image among university students: A collaborative pilot study. Body Image. 2010;7:200-4. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20227934 [PubMed
23. Ashrafi-rizi H, Khorasgani ZG, Zarmehr F, Kazempour Z. A survey on rate of media literacy among Isfahan University of Medical Sciences’ students using Iranian media literacy questionnaire. Journal of education and health promotion. 2014;3.