1. Nehrir B, Ebadi A, Tofighi S, Karimi Zarchi A, Honarvar H. Relationship of job satisfaction and organizational commitment in hospital nurses. J Military Med. 2010;12(1):23-6.
2. Eghtedari A. Organization and management: systems and organizational behavior. 6th ed. Tehran: Molavi; 1995.
3. Mousavi S, Movahedi Rad S. The study of job satisfaction among nurses in Tehran military hospitals in 2014. Journal of Physician and nurse in War. 2015;2(5):183-8.
4. Nazari M. The effective factors on human resource productivity. Tehran: Islamic Azad University; 2009.
5. Thompson CA, Prottas DJ. Relationships among organizational family support, job autonomy, perceived control, and employee well-being. J Occup Health Psychol. 2006;11(1):100-18. [DOI
6. Seif A. Educational psychology. Tehran: Agah publication; 2007.
7. Seyedjavadin R. Human resourses management and staff affairs. Tehran: Neghahe-Danesh; 2013.
8. Saatchi M. Aplicational psychology for managers in home, school and organization. 1st ed. Tehran: Virayesh; 1995.
9. Ma CC, Samuels ME, Alexander JW. Factors that influence nurses' job satisfaction. J Nurs Adm. 2003;33(5):293-9. [DOI
10. Rosta J, Nylenna M, Aasland OG. Job satisfaction among hospital doctors in Norway and Germany. A comparative study on national samples. Scand J Public Health. 2009;37(5):503-8. [DOI
11. Koelbel PW, Fuller SG, Misener TR. Job Satisfaction of Nurse Practitioners. The Nurse Practitioner. 1991;16(4). DOI: 10.1097/00006205-199104000-00007 [DOI
12. Mirsepasi N. Strategic human resource management and labor relations. 7th ed. Tehran: Mir; 2010.
13. Shoghi B, Zamani Moghadam A, Jafari P. The effect of organizational wisdom on Job satisfaction with due attention to the Mediation role of emotional intelligence. Productivity Management. 2018;11(43):75-106.
14. Hersey P, Blanchard K. Management of Organizational Behavior (HR application). Tehran: Kabir; 2010.
15. Naeli M. Motivation in organizations. Ahwaz: Chamran University; 2010.
16. Hosseininejad S, Aminiahidashti H, Montazer S, Elyasi F, Moosazadeh M, Ahmadi N. Job Burnout among the Emergency Department Nurses of Medical Training Centers Affiliated to Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. Iranian J Emergency Med. 2016;3(4):125-31.
17. Gholami Fesharaki M, Akbari H, Akbari H, Mohammadian M. Nurse Job Satisfaction Compare with Healthcare Personnel: A Cause Cross Sectional Study. Health Research Journal. 2016;1(1):1-2. [DOI
18. Easom A. Nephrology APNs: who are we and what do we do? Nephrol Nurs J. 2009;27(2):187-91.
19. Amozadeh H, Razavi H. Herzberg's two-factor theory, valid or Atbar. MJLH Policy. 2008:29-32.
20. Kohestani H, Baghchechi N, Abed Saeedi J, Chezelbash A. Determiningthe association between low back pain and occupational stress in nurses. Journal of Arak University of Medical Sciences (Rahavard-e-Danesh). 2006;9(3):73-81.
21. Jahani F, Farazi A, Rafie M, Jadidi R, Anbari Z. Job satisfaction and its related factors in Arak staff. Journal of Gorgan University of Medical Sciences. 2009;13(1).
22. Waltz C, Bausell R. Nursing Research: Design, Statistics, and Computer Analysis. Philadelphia: W.B. Saunders Co; 1981.
23. Raeisi P, Mohebbifar R. Job motivators from the employees and managers' point of view in teaching hospitals affiliated to Qazvin University of Medical Sciences. The Journal of Gazvin University of Medical Sciences. 2008;10(1):101-8.
24. Schiestel C. Job satisfaction among Arizona adult nurse practitioners. J Am Acad Nurse Pract. 2007;19(1):30-4. [DOI
25. Shahbazi L, Salimi T. Job satisfaction of nurses employed in hospitals. Journal of Shaeed Sdoughi University of Medical Sciences Yazd. 2012;10(3):70-3.
26. Safavi M, Abdollahi SM, Salmani Mood M, Rahimh H, Nasirizade M. Relationship between nurses’ quality performance and their job satisfaction. Quarterly J Nersing Manage. 2017;6(1):53-61. [DOI
27. Zanfar Mehdi M, litaleshi H, Hashemi B, Baratloo A, Motamedi M, Majidi A, et al. Emergency Nurses Job satisfaction and its determinants in the Hospitals of Shahid Beheshti university of medical scinces. Advances in Nursing & Midwifery. 2013;23(80):10-23.
28. Forughi F, Kharrazi H, Iranfar S, Rezaei M. Job satisfaction and its affecting factors from the viewpoints of faculty members of Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2008;7(2):335-42.
29. Hazavehei M, Samadi A. Factors Contributing in Job Satisfaction in Employees of Hamedan Governmental Organizations. J Research in Behavioural Sciences. 2007;5(1):47-53.
30. Goyal R. Human Resource Management in Hospitals. New York: Prentice Hall India Pvt; 2000.
31. Mahmoudi H, Ebrahimian A, Solymani M, Ebadi A, Hafezi S, Fayzi F. The Study of Job Motivation Factors in Critical Care Nurses. Journal of Behavioral Sciences. 2007;1(2):171-8.
32. Hassan Abadi A. Factors which are affected on human forces motivation who work in Iran water and power resources development company based on Herzberg theory [Dissertation]. Tehran: Institute for Management and Planning Studies; 2000.
33. Hejazi A. Evaluation of nurses comments regarding the factors of occupational motivations in the hospitals related to Mashhad medical University [Dissertation]. Tehran: Science and Research Campus Azad University; 1997.
34. Mazinani M. Motivation and increased efficacy of Takab Nirou company Personnel [Dissertation]. Tehran: Faculty of Economic and Business, Tehran University; 1996
35. Irvan M, Behbahani A, Nosratinejad F, Gholamrezanejad A. The relationship between job satisfaction and Hertzberg's motivative - hygienic factors in staffs of Yasouj hospitals. Medical Sciences. 2010;20(1):45-51.
36. Nasiripour AA, Delgoshaie B, Kalhor R, Kiaei MZ, Shahbahrami E, Tabatabaee SS. Effective Factors On Staffs' Job Satisfaction Based On Herzberg Theory In Qazvin Teaching Hospitals. Payavard. 2013;7(4):354-65.
37. Bakhshi Ali Abadi H, Norouzi D, Hosseini ZS. Effective Factors on Job Motivation in Academic Members of Rafsanjan Medical University. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2004;4(2):33-41.
38. Sullivan P. Office Morale.
39. Densten IL. Clarifying inspirational motivation and its relationship to extra effort. Leadership & Organization Development Journal. 2002;23(1):40-4. [DOI