1. Bakhshande H, Poor Heydari G. [Nuclear Weapons: Complication, Recognition, Treatment]. 1st ed. Tehran: Andishmand Publications; 2003.
2. Hasani E, Fathi M. [Preparedness and Response of Health Centers in Nuclear Accident]. 1st ed. Tehran: Andishmand Publications; 2009.
3. Fakar M. Acute Radiation Syndrome 2013 [updated 2016; cited 2016 May 29]. Available from: http://www.ta.mui.ac.ir/images/stories/amozesh/89/syndrom.pdf.
4. Agency IAE. Generic procedures for medical response during a nuclear or radiological emergency. Vienna, Austria: IAEA and WHO; 2005.
5. Abram M, Vu kovic D, Wraber B, Doric M. Plasma cytokine response in mice with bacterial infection. Mediators Inflamm. 2000;9(5):229-34. DOI: 10.1080/09629350020025746 PMID: 11200363 [DOI
6. Agency IAE. Manual for First Responders to a Radiological Emergency. 1st ed. Centre IAEA, editor. Vienna: IAEA; 2006.
7. Erik R. A new Perspective on Radiation Risk Communicationin in Fukushima. Jap J National Instit Public Health. 2013;62(2):196-203.
8. Group INSA. Summary Report on the Post-accident Review Meeting on the Chernobyl Accident. Vienna: IAEA; 2002.
9. Research CIoH. The guidelines manual 2009 Canada: Canadaian Institute of Health Research; 2009 [cited 2016 May 4]. Available from: http://www.nice.org.uk/aboutnic/gouidelinemanual2009.
10. Agency IAE. Method for Developing Arrangements for Response to a Nuclear or Radiological Emergency, EPR-Method. Vienna: IAEA; 2003.
11. Agency IAE, Organization WH. Development of an Extended Framework for Emergency Response Criteria. Vienna: IAEA, 2005.
12. Agency IAE. Convention on Early Notification of a Nuclear Accident and Convention on Assistance in the Case of a Nuclear Accident or Radiological Emergency. Vienna: IAEA, 2000.
13. mentioned N. World Nuclear Organisation 2015 [cited 2015 May 14]. Available from: http://www.world-nuclear.org/information-library/safety-and-security/safety-of-plants/chernobyl-accident.aspx.
14. Committee FI. Planning Guidance for Response to Nuclear Detonation. USA: Federal Interagency Committee, 2010.
15. Fowkes V, Blossom HJ, Anderson HK, Sandrock C. Emergency preparedness for health professionals in a statewide AHEC program: The first two years. Acad Med. 2007;82(8):781-7.
16. mentioned N. Radiation Emergency Medicine Management 2017 [updated 2017; cited 2017 Jan 13]. Available from: www.remm.nlm.gov/radtriage.html/overview.
17. Sirignano P, Citone M, Menna D, Mansour W, Montelione N, Capoccia L, et al. Superficial Femoral Artery Stent Disruption Treated by Peripheral Endograft. Ann Vasc Surg. 2015;29(8):1661 e5-8. DOI: 10.1016/j.avsg.2015.06.085 PMID: 26315800 [DOI
18. Koenig KL, Schultz CH. Coenig and Schultz's Disaster Medicine Comperhensive Principles And Practice. New York: Cambridge University Press Publication; 2016.