1. Keikhaee R, Rakhshani F, Fijan S, Keikhaee M, Rad JS, Roostaee F. The effectiveness of oral health education by peers on knowledge and performance of students in Zabol, Iran. Inter J Res in Med Sci. 2017;2(1):222-7. DOI: 10.5455/2320-6012.ijrms20140243 [DOI
2. Onik E. Missing persons: African Americans in dental hygiene. American Dental Hygienists Association. 2009;83(2):62-9.
3. Organization WH. Oral health surveys: basic methods: World Health Organization; 2013.
4. Dye BA. The Global Burden of Oral Disease: Research and Public Health Significance. J Dent Res. 2017;96(4):361-3. DOI: 10.1177/0022034517693567 PMID: 28318392 [DOI
5. Bethell CD, Newacheck P, Hawes E, Halfon N. Adverse childhood experiences: assessing the impact on health and school engagement and the mitigating role of resilience. Health Affairs. 2014;33(12):2106-15.
6. Kwan SY, Petersen PE, Pine CM, Borutta A. Health-promoting schools: an opportunity for oral health promotion. Bull World Health Organ. 2005;83(9):677-85. DOI: /S0042-96862005000900013 PMID: 16211159 [DOI
7. Locker D, Matear D, Stephens M, Jokovic A. Oral health-related quality of life of a population of medically compromised elderly people. Community dental health. 2002;19(2):90-7.
8. Machuca G, Khoshfeiz O, Lacalle JR, Machuca C, Bullon P. The influence of general health and socio-cultural variables on the periodontal condition of pregnant women. J Periodontol. 1999;70(7):779-85. DOI: 10.1902/jop.1922.214.171.1249 PMID: 10440640 [DOI
9. Freddo SL, Aerts DR, Abegg C, Davoglio R, Vieira PC, Monteiro L. [Oral hygiene habits and use of dental services among teenage students in a city in southern Brazil]. Cad Saude Publica. 2008;24(9):1991-2000. PMID: 18813675 [PubMed
10. Goodarzi A, Hidarnia A, Tavafian SS, Eslami M. Measurement of Health Belief Model Constructs in Relation with the Oral Health Practice of Female Students in Tehran. Health Education & Health Promotion. 2017;5(4):25-37.
11. Goodarzi A, Heidarnia A, Niknami S, Heidarnia M. Efficacy of Educational Film for Enhancing Oral Health Knowledge, Attitude and Performance of Elementary Students. Journal of Dental School, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences. 2014;32(4):197-201.
12. Zamani Alavijeh F. HBM trail in controlling tooth plaque in Araki primary school students in 2003-2004. ZJRMS. 2005;4(9):45-56.
13. Fallahinejad Ghajari M, Razavi S. Knowledge and attitude toward oral and dental health among Zahedan's guidance school students. Shahid Beheshti University Dental Journal. 2007;24(4):492-8.
14. Goodarzi A, Tavaffian S, Heidarian A, Ziaoddini H. HEALTH LITERACY AND ORAL HEALTH IN PRIMARY SCHOOL STUDENTS OF DISTRICT 14 IN TEHRAN, IRAN. 2016.
15. Motlagh ME, Ziaodini H, Qorbani M, Taheri M, Aminaei T, Goodarzi A, et al. Methodology and Early Findings of the Fifth Survey of Childhood and Adolescence Surveillance and Prevention of Adult Noncommunicable Disease: The CASPIAN-V Study. Int J Prev Med. 2017;8:4. DOI: 10.4103/2008-7802.198915 PMID: 28217266 [DOI
16. Fallahinejad Ghajari M, Mirshekar Z, Razavi S. Knowledge and attitude toward oral and dental health among Zahedan's guidance school students. J Dent Sch. 2006;24(4):492-8.
17. Nourbakhsh N, Talebi A, Heidari A. Microbial contamination of toothbrushes. J Dent Sch. 2005;23(2):342-54.
18. Ajayia EO, Yetunde OA. Attitudes to malocclusion in a Nigerian school population. J Med & Biomed Res. 2006;5(1):16-23.
19. Ghandahari-Motlagh M, Zeraati H. Dental health status in 3-5 year old kindergarten children in Tehran-Iran in 2003. J Dentistry of Tehran University of Med Sci. 2005;2(1):18-20.
20. MirzaeiAlavijeh M, Jalilian F, Baghiani Moghadam M, Hatamzadeh N, ZinatMotlagh F, Dahaghin N. Knowledge, Attitude and Practice of Elementary Schools Students about Oral Health in Yazd. Iranian J Pediatric Dentistry. 2013;9(1):43-50.
21. Mohamadkhah F, Amin Shokravi F, Karimy M, Faghihzadeh S. Effects of lecturing on selfcare oral health behaviors of elementary students. Med J Islam Repub Iran. 2014;28:86. PMID: 25664287 [PubMed
22. Porhashemi S, Mahmodian J. Evolutions of dental caries prevalence and prevention in Iran and other countries. J Dental Med. 1993;6(1):1-7.