1. Kiamarci A, Abolghasemi A. Self-efficacy, Excitement and Stress Management Strategies with Abuse of substance abuse in students. Journal of Research on Addiction. 2011;5(20):7-24.
2. Sheykholslami A, Kiani A, Ahmadi S, Soleymani E. Prediction of substance use tendency based on Behavioral activating and inhibiting systems, cognitive flexibility and disturbance in students. J Res on Addiction. 2016;10(39):110-28.
3. Abdollahi M, Baheshmatjooybari S. Behavioral Activation Inhibition Systems and Coping Styles in Opium Consumers, Methadone Maintenance Treatments and Healthy Peers. J Res on Addiction. 2016;10(40):12-26.
4. Li Y, Xu Y, Chen Z. Effects of the behavioral inhibition system (BIS), behavioral activation system (BAS), and emotion regulation on depression: A one-year follow-up study in Chinese adolescents. Psychiatry Res. 2015;230(2):287-93. DOI: 10.1016/j.psychres.2015.09.007 PMID: 26386601 [DOI
5. Luciana M, Wahlstrom D, Porter JN, Collins PF. Dopaminergic modulation of incentive motivation in adolescence: age-related changes in signaling, individual differences, and implications for the development of self-regulation. Dev Psychol. 2012;48(3):844-61. DOI: 10.1037/a0027432 PMID: 22390660 [DOI
6. Wahlstrom D, Collins P, White T, Luciana M. Developmental changes in dopamine neurotransmission in adolescence: behavioral implications and issues in assessment. Brain Cogn. 2010;72(1):146-59. DOI: 10.1016/j.bandc.2009.10.013 PMID: 19944514 [DOI
7. Franken IH, Muris P. BIS/BAS personality characteristics and college students’ substance use. Personality and Individual Differences. 2006;40(7):1497-503.
8. Rose F, Mossler D. BIS/BAS and College Alcohol Use: Motivation, Consequences, and Attention. J Sci. 2013;13(2):1-10.
9. Ghanbari S, Akbarzadeh D, Akbarzadeh H, Esmaeilpoor K. Compare short-term and long-term memory addict men, leaving addicts and healthy subjects. Journal of Shomali Khorasan University of Medical Sciences. 2016;8(1):107-16.
10. Shahmohammadzadeh Y, Narimani M, Mikaeili N, Basharpoor S. Comparison of cognitive flexibility among individuals with substance abuse. First National Conference on Sustainable Development in Education and Psychology, Social and Cultural Studies; November Iran; Tehran: Institute of Mehr Arvand; 2014. p. 1-7.
11. Ahmadian H, Rostami C. Studying the psychology students' addiction preparedness based on personality traits (NEO). J Nurs, Midwifery & Paramedical School of Kurdistan. 2016;2(2):23-32.
12. Tabachnick BG, Fidell LS. Using multivariate statistics. Boston: Allyn & Bacon/Pearson Education; 2007.
13. Weed NC, Butcher JN, McKenna T, Ben-Porath YS. New measures for assessing alcohol and drug abuse with the MMPI-2: The APS and AAS. J Pers Assess. 1992;58(2):389-404. DOI: 10.1207/s15327752jpa5802_15 PMID: 1315859 [DOI
14. Zargar Y. Construction and validation of the Iranian scale of readiness for addiction. The second conference of the Iranian Psychological Association; Iran: Tehran2006.
15. Zargar Y, Najarian B, Naami A. Investigating the Relationship between Personality Characteristics (Excitement, Expression, Psychological Hardiness), Religious Attitude and Marital Satisfaction with Preparedness of Addiction among Employees of an Industrial Company in Ahvaz. Journal of Educational Sciences and Psychology. 2008;15(1):99-120.
16. Carver CS, White TL. Behavioral inhibition, behavioral activation, and affective responses to impending reward and punishment: the BIS/BAS scales. J personality and social psychology. 1994;67(2):319-33.
17. Aghayoosefi A, Ourki M, Mohamadi R. The Relationship between Brain Inhibition Systems and Behavioral Activation with Decision-Making Styles: The Moderating Role of Excellenc. J neuropsychological. 2015;1(1):17-31.
18. Nejati v. Inventory cognitive abilities: Design and assess the psychometric properties. Adv Cogn Sci. 2013;15(2):1-9.
19. O’Connor RM, Stewart SH, Watt MC. Distinguishing BAS risk for university students’ drinking, smoking, and gambling behaviors. Personality and Individual Differences. 2009;46(4):514-9.
20. Hundt NE, Kimbrel NA, Mitchell JT, Nelson-Gray RO. High BAS, but not low BIS, predicts externalizing symptoms in adults. Personality and Individual Differences. 2008;44(3):565-75.
21. Kimbrel NA, Nelson-Gray RO, Mitchell JT. Reinforcement sensitivity and maternal style as predictors of psychopathology. Personality and Individual Differences. 2007;42(6):1139-49.
22. Sharifi K, Mohammadi F. Sensitivity Behavioral activation and inhibition system to predict the addiction potential tendency grader students. Journal of Rooyesh-e- Ravanshenasi. 2016;4(12):43-50.
23. Meshki M, Zare H. Investigating the effect of personality factors on the rate of memory retrieval. Journal of Ilam Medical Sciences. 2014;22:65-73.
24. Shahsavarnarooei Z, Kahrazei F. Explaining the Five-factor Personality Patterns in Students and Their Relationship with Decision-Making Styles. The first scientific conference of psychology, education and community pathology2016.