1. Goldman d. Social intelligence. The new science of human relationships. Random house. 2007.
2. Thorndike el. A constant error in psychological ratings. Journal of applied psychology. 1920;4(1):25-9.
3. Thorondike el. Intelligence and its uses. Harbers magazan. 1920.
4. Goldman d. Social intelligence, the new science of human relationships. New york: random house. 2007.
5. Crowne ka. The relationship among social ntelligence,emotinal intelligence and cultural intelligence. Jurnal of organization management. 2009;6(3).
6. Csikszentmihalyi m. Implications of a system perspective for the study of creativity. In r.j. sternberg(eds). Handbook of creativity, new york: cambridge university press. 2009.
7. Amabile tm, schatzel ea, moneta gb, kramer sj. Leader behaviors and the work environment for creativity: perceived leader support. The leadership quarterly. 2004;15(1):5-32.
8. Ckaufman j, strenberg rj. The cambridge handbook of creativity (eds),. New york: cambridge university press. 2010.
9. Beghetto ra. Creativity in classroom.in j. C. Kaufman & r. J. Strenberg (eds). The cambridge handbook of creativity, new york: cambridge university press. 2010.
10. Bohm d, peat fd. Science, order and creativity.. Taylor & francis us. 2010.
11. Nofresti a. Emotional intelligence leads to creative thinking. Quarterly journal of transformational psychology. Iranian psychologists. 1391;7(26):175-89.
12. Selgi z, alipour a. Comparison of social intelligence and emotional intelligence of students considering their superiority. Quarterly journal of applied psychology. 1391;6(24):170-84.
13. Rahnama a, maliki ja. Relationship between emotional intelligence and creativity variables with academic achievement of students of shahed university. New educational thoughts. 1388;5(2):107-23.
14. Hajizadeh m. Validation of social intelligence scale and its relationship with happiness and aggression among students of ahvaz islamic azad university. Msc master's degree in general psychology. 1387.
15. Gower a. Brief report: associations between girls social-emotional intelligence and perpetration. Jurnal of adolescence. 2014;37(1).
16. Gardner q. Looking for happiness (translated by neda shad). Publishing afraz. 1386.
17. Jauk e, benedek m, dunst b, neubauer ac. The relationship between intelligence and creativity: new support for the threshold hypothesis by means of empirical breakpoint detection. Intelligence. 2013;41(212-221).
18. Wallenius m, punamaki rl, rimpela aa. Digital game playing and direct and indirect aggression in early adolescence: the roles of age social intelligence, and parent-child communication. Jurnal of youth adolescence. 2007;36(3).
19. Moghaddam a, nikbakht a. The relationship between emotional intelligence and student creativity. 1387;5(1):38-59.
20. Mohammadian, abadi h. The relationship between emotional intelligence and social intelligence. Proceedings of the 2nd congress of the iranian psychological association tehran: isfahan university press. 1385.
21. Kamkari k, afrooz g. Intelligence and creativity. 1387.
22. Heywood j. Engineering education research and development in curriculum and instruction. New york: wiley interscience press. 2005.