1. Ahmad M, Zhao ZY, Li H. Revealing stylized empirical interactions among construction sector, urbanization, energy consumption, economic growth and CO2 emissions in China. Sci Total Environ. 2019;657:1085-98. DOI: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.12.112 PMID: 30677876 [DOI
2. Maleki M, Khorasani S, Zahedizadeh H, Khani F. Human resource management in project-based organizations. Third International Management Conference, Economics and Accounting: Industrial Management Agency of East Azarbaijan; 2014.
3. Sydow J, Lindkvist L, DeFillippi R. Project-based organizations, embeddedness and repositories of knowledge. Sage Publications Sage CA: Thousand Oaks, CA; 2004.
4. Golabchi M, Yousefi S, Foruzanfar M. Investigating components of project-based organizations. Third International Conference on Construction Industry: R & D Institute of Construction; 2011.
5. Huemann M, Keegan A, Turner J. Human resource management in the project-oriented company: A review. Int J Project Manage. 2007;25:315-23. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijproman.2006.10.001 [DOI
6. Armstrong M, Murlis H. Reward management: A handbook of remuneration strategy and practice. London, United Kingdom: Kogan Page Publishers; 2007.
7. Taleifar R, Darvish H, Moghali A, Abbasi N. Designing of the Model Project Oriented Organizations Based on Organizational Performance (Case study: Jahad Daneshgahi of Fars province). Quart J Public Organiz Manage. 2015;3:13-29.
8. Carrell M, Kuzmits F, Elbert N. Personnel/human resource management. London, United Kingdom: Macmillan Publishing Company; 1992.
9. Dulebohn J, Werling S. Compensation research past, present, and future. Human Resource Manage Rev. 2007;17:191-207. DOI: 10.1016/j.hrmr.2007.03.002 [DOI
10. Saeed R, Mussawar S, Lodhi R, Iqbal A, Nayab H, Yaseen S. Factors affecting the performance of employees at work place in the banking sector of pakistan. Middle-East J Sci Res. 2013;17:1200-8. DOI: 10.5829/idosi.mejsr.2013.17.09.12256 [DOI
11. Toulideh Z, Sadeghifar J, Nasiripour A, Roshani M. Relationship between mechanisms of services compensation and job performance among nurses. J Nurs Midwife Urmia Univ Med Sci. 2016;14:282-90.
12. Olusadum N, Anulika N. Impact of Motivation on Employee Performance: A Study of Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Eduaction. J Manage Strategy. 2018;9:53-65. DOI: 10.5430/jms.v9n1p53 [DOI
13. Wold H. Causal flows with latent variables: partings of the ways in the light of NIPALS modelling. Euro Economic Rev. 1974;5:67-86. DOI: 10.1016/0014-2921(74)90008-7 [DOI
14. Lohmöller J. Latent variable path modeling with partial least squares. Berlin, Germany: Springer Science & Business Media; 2013.
15. Davari A, Rezazadeh A. Modeling Structural Equations with PLS Software. Tehran: Jahad daneshgahi 2017.
16. Henseler J, Ringle C, Sinkovics R. The use of partial least squares path modeling in international marketing. New challenges to international marketing. Bingley, United Kingdom: Emerald Group Publishing Limited; 2009. p. 277-319.
17. Fornell C, Larcker D. Evaluating structural equation models with unobservable variables and measurement error. J Market Res. 1981;18:39-50.
18. Wetzels M, Odekerken-Schröder G, Van Oppen C. Using PLS path modeling for assessing hierarchical construct models: Guidelines and empirical illustration. MIS Quarterly. 2009;33:177-95.